Guntersville native killed in shooting

Guntersville native killed in shooting

There are 84 comments on the Sand Mountain Reporter story from Jul 7, 2008, titled Guntersville native killed in shooting. In it, Sand Mountain Reporter reports that:

A Guntersville man was killed in a Sunday night shooting in Huntsville. The Reporter's television news partner, WAFF, identified the victim of a shooting as Samuel Frazier, 23, of Guntersville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sand Mountain Reporter.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
be careful

Gadsden, AL

#91 Mar 10, 2010
don't be running your mouth about things you know nothing about!
Mark

Laceys Spring, AL

#92 Mar 11, 2010
be careful wrote:
Who is this supposed to be directed to?
mmb

Guntersville, AL

#93 Apr 5, 2010
be careful wrote:
Probably you. You must be pretty involved yourself to know so many details, but you know what....you are a child of God and he loves you as much as me or anybody else Obviously you haven't accepted that, and I pray you will one day. May God's will be done in your life.
Theran Harris Burton

Trussville, AL

#94 Oct 21, 2010
Im not sure anyone will even see this but...I have been sitting here reading all this and I don't know what to think. I have so many emotions going through me right now. Yes Sam made a very dumb mistake and if he was here right now I would beat the crap out of him for running around with a gun like a thug. Even though this is years later now it still seems like just yesterday all this happened. The fact of the matter is that drugs will make you do stupid stuff, stuff you never thought you could go so low to do. But it is just that it is the drug that makes you do all this crazy stupid stuff. Someone said "It seem like the people on here talking good about Sam only want people to remember that sweet little 12 year old boy, not the person that not only brought a gun to a drug deal but pulled it and pointed it at other people and threatened to kill them" And apparently this person has never had family members or close friends addicted to drugs before or you would realize how stupid that statement is. In an addict there is a person and an addict and these two people are totally different from each other. I have two brothers that have been in and out of prison for about 10 years now and I love my brothers they are so funny and have such good hearts and are so fun to be around when they are clean but when they are not clean they are totally different people. And I being so close to them and differate this split in the addict and the person and I know that it is just the drugs that causes them to do such stupid stuff. And knowing Sam since the day he was born and growing up with him I can differate that split in him to and that is what his family is trying to say and that is the person they are trying to remember and mourn over. They dont care about Sam the addict they care about Sam the person, the person that everyone loved and knew that were close to him and it is that Sam that I remember also. I don't care about his stupid mistakes. Those mistakes are just part of the life an addict has. And some of us make it out, some us die because of our addiction and others of us spend our lives in prison because of it but we are all great people know matter which category we fall into to. And we are people that deserve respect no matter how or why we die.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guntersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
robin and charles Aug 3 know you 1
Court referral and color code (Jan '14) Aug 2 extortion 23
News Misspelled words help authorities catch check c... (Jan '15) Aug 1 davy 3
Michelle Artis Aug 1 davy 3
Jessie Snider Jul '17 Unknown 1
Qwestion for Arabs Jul '17 ThomasA 6
Another meth arrest. Tom crane (Apr '14) Jul '17 Ttt 18

Guntersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance