An open letter to post-abortive women

An open letter to post-abortive women

There are 1 comment on the The Land of the Free story from Dec 12, 2012, titled An open letter to post-abortive women. In it, The Land of the Free reports that:

I write these words chiefly to women and girls who have had an abortion. Still, it is my humble hope and honest prayer that anyone weighing this life-versus-death choice might also read them with an open mind and a hearing heart.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Land of the Free.

Durango, CO

#1 Dec 26, 2012
Really,it is a woman's choice and not anyone else's (man, government,doctor, etc.). Too bad it is always the woman who gets trampled on for her decision but she doesn't make herself pregnant. Solution? Maybe vasectomies on all males upon birth with reversals of this when a woman is ready to conceive. Then, women will have the control and it will be her own personal choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gunnison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cool River Gallery steps into nature (Jul '08) Aug '15 Ripped Too 16
Review: O'Hayre Robert M Atty (Mar '15) Mar '15 sue 1
A good read on Crested Butte (Nov '14) Nov '14 rachel_dankof 1
Western Horizons Resorts (Aug '14) Aug '14 LuckyJon 1
News Outside Mag: Crested Butte 9th Greatest Town In... (Jul '08) Jun '14 Wallymongo 2
Kenneth Lee Lyons Liar and cheat (May '14) May '14 Guest 1
Review: Anejo Bistro And Bar (Aug '12) Feb '14 Susan 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gunnison Mortgages