Students, adults mistake laxative ingredient for candy at Ocean Springs school
A mistaken identity led some at a Mississippi school to ingest what was thought to be delicious candy but ended up being an ingredient commonly found in laxatives.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.
#1 Feb 27, 2013
Please never mistake St.Martin for Ocean Springs
#2 Feb 27, 2013
Ha ha I agree
“Down in the Bayou”
Since: Apr 08
#3 Feb 28, 2013
why not?..Ocean Springs aint nothing special, nothing but fast food joints, trailer parks, and working class neighborhoods...
Add your comments below
|Adult sex dating in picayune mississippi (Sep '08)||Nov 13||Johanshsy74||5|
|Is Karen Nelson a good reporter? (Oct '14)||Nov 11||Rbakes||34|
|EMA director: 'People listened, the plan worked'||Nov 10||dusty||2|
|Over 10,000 FEMA trailers (full-size) in Hope. ... (Feb '06)||Nov 3||Denniegmahan 9898||126|
|Review: Holmes Motors (Jul '08)||Nov 3||Richard D||144|
|Ocean Springs Music Forum (Feb '13)||Nov 1||Musikologist||12|
|coning out of the closet (Dec '16)||Nov 1||Denny||9|
Find what you want!
Search Gulfport Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC