WLOX Anchor Fired After Drug Arrest

WLOX Anchor Fired After Drug Arrest

There are 51 comments on the The Jackson Channel story from Oct 26, 2008, titled WLOX Anchor Fired After Drug Arrest. In it, The Jackson Channel reports that:

TV reporter and weekend anchor Toni Miles has been arrested on felony drug charges, sunherald.com reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jackson Channel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TNB

Biloxi, MS

#42 Aug 13, 2009
I did her and she squealed like a little piggy she is. gigity gigity
Big Bra

United States

#43 Sep 19, 2009
I saw her at a motel pool a few years ago and noticed her pubic hair in her swimsuit sticking out from the bottom around her private area. I would think she would at least shave and not be so nasty looking down there. She looked at me like I was a slut with my big breast, but her matted hairs were longer than normal.
ole friend

United States

#44 Sep 21, 2009
I did her in high school and she did not have a sanitary napkin on and I had no idea she was bleeding at the time. My parents car had cloth seats and the stains were so bad that my dad had to sell it and took a lost. She did not even say she was sorry and didn't help clean up her ********. She had what was coming to her.....
paul

Hattiesburg, MS

#45 Apr 9, 2010
So let those among us who have never sinned cast the first stone. Toni Miles has the same rights and the same value in the eyes of our creator as any of the rest of us do. Being ACCUSED is not being convicted. I've known this young woman for some time now. Whatever else has happened in her life it doesn't change the fact that she has always worked hard for everything she has and shows great promise to have a good future. Unfortunately, there will always be people who look for every chance to put others down.
Will Yablome

Houston, TX

#46 Sep 7, 2010
Hot hot hot.

Since: Aug 10

Alice, TX

#47 Sep 29, 2010
For anybody that's wondering, she has been working at KZTV-10 CBS affiliate in Corpus Christi, TX since Aug '09 and so far so good I guess, no strange reports have surfaced...yet
An Old Friend

Channelview, TX

#49 Dec 22, 2010
Looks like Toni is back in MS (Fox 40, WDBD). I'm sad to see that. I always thought leaving there was the best thing she had done in a while.
Nascar George

Hazlehurst, MS

#50 Dec 23, 2010
This is so sad and it says more about the pitiful writers than the intended target. I don't know Toni but I feel sorry for her. I guess being in the public eye, she's used to this crap and over looks it.
Bobbie Hogue

Tallulah, LA

#51 Dec 24, 2010
We have all come short of the Glory of God! People leave Toni alone and let her live her life in peace. It's Christmas for goodness sakes. Merry Christmas Toni, and a very Happy New year my friend!
Merry Christmas

Kenner, LA

#52 Dec 24, 2010
Bobbie Hogue wrote:
We have all come short of the Glory of God! People leave Toni alone and let her live her life in peace. It's Christmas for goodness sakes. Merry Christmas Toni, and a very Happy New year my friend!
Yes, leave her alone already. It's a non-issue.

No, I have not come short of the glory of God. God doesn't make mistakes, and he doesn't make junk. To suggest otherwise is an insult to God. No flames please. E.O.D.
tamara bingham

Sioux City, IA

#53 Feb 22, 2011
people are crazy these days killing there own born childs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gulfport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Residence At Bay Cove-Retirement & Assi... (May '13) Mon noodles66 22
MNL Truck Sales (Aug '11) Jun 25 WHY ME 55
News Bay cited for public records delay (Jul '15) Jun 24 BTPFTP 4
News Suspect in shootout with deputies facing new fe... Jun 21 nicole 1
Anybody know anything about Dixie Mafia involve... (Jul '09) Jun 20 Floridasunshine69 109
Opiates (Nov '13) Jun 19 Awwwyeah 11
Martin Lake Resort??? (Mar '09) Jun 14 scammed 70
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gulfport Mortgages