Mountain Home, AR

#1 Jul 17, 2012
family coming to gulfport this weekend. I am going fishing,but needed to know which license to get. We should be going around cat island and ship island. any suggestions ?

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Jul 19, 2012

Urbandale, IA

#3 Jul 19, 2012
Mississippi saltwater license. You can get a one day, three day or year. If you go on a charter boat you won't need a license.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gulfport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mississpians can't drive or just plane ignorant. Wed Fromthesouth 2
News 'Mississippi Encyclopedia' explores state's peo... Wed Just Friends 2
Stops Sogns Jul 21 AlvinWells 1
Anybody know anything about Dixie Mafia involve... (Jul '09) Jul 15 Biloxi-boy 125
looking for christine dukes daughter of terry d... Jul 10 family 1
News Director: Improving regional VAa s failing grad... Jul 9 Ginni McCann 1
high roads head shop ocean springs ms (Dec '16) Jul 7 smokinoceansprings 6

Gulfport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gulfport Mortgages