Mrs Becky Smart

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 23, 2013
Hello Dear Applicant,

Compliments of the season and thanks for responding to my Online Advert as i hope to transact business with you. We give out loan amounts ranging from R 2,000USD -R100,000,000.00 USD with a fixed interest of 2% on an annual basis .If serious and want to take a loan from our company,fill the borrower information below so that we may proceed.

Our lending Program is designed to provide expeditious service on loan transfers to clients who have successfully completed their loan applications and a thorough understanding of our policies and procedures.We would love to fund projects at hand and offer personal,consolidation,bad credit,commercial,business, venture,payday,mortgage and commercial loans as well to you, your firm/partners and clients.

A loan process can be completed within a space of three working days provided terms of loan contract is agreed upon .Looking forward having words from you on that Loan proposal in other that we may process and fund you. If interested in a more elaborate explanation of our services,email me more information so that we may proceed by filling out the borrower"s information form stated below.

CONTACT US VIA: [email protected] com

BORROWERS INFORMATION

Your names.
Your country:
Your address:
Home Phone number:
Mobile Phone Number:
Monthly Income:
Loan Amount:
Loan Duration:

==========
Warning from MRS. BECKY SMART LOAN INVESTMENT.( D W L H ) The information contained in this email transmission is confidential and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution (other than to the recipient), copying or taking any action because of this information is strictly prohibited
CONTACT US VIA: [email protected] com
==========
Thanks God Bless.
Mrs. Becky Smart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gulfport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public Pool 5 hr weedz 1
MNL Truck Sales (Aug '11) 5 hr Ripped off 1966 70
City hall 23 hr RRR 3
City hall Thu RRR 1
News Ocean Springs group takes first step in process... Aug 20 Benton 1
Review: New Wave Internal Medicine (Aug '15) Aug 18 Galaxy 3
Anybody know anything about Dixie Mafia involve... (Jul '09) Aug 15 Same Ole Criminals 115

Gulfport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gulfport Mortgages