jerry holmes

Alturas, FL

#114 Dec 29, 2010
I need a tralor bad I travel around the us on jobs I really don't wont to pay more than $4000 for one contact me at jerryholmes40@gmail.com .thank u
time flies

United States

#115 Jan 1, 2011
jerry holmes wrote:
I need a tralor bad I travel around the us on jobs I really don't wont to pay more than $4000 for one contact me at jerryholmes40@gmail.com .thank u
Well, first of all you would have to hop into a freaking TIME MACHINE and go back 5 YEARS ago to when this was a relevant thread.
Rvmallofms

United States

#116 Jan 23, 2011
Check out www.rvmallofms.com for great deals on fema campers
kayla

Canton, MS

#118 Apr 3, 2011
I am looking far a fema camper r something u can email me at katiebug.me200:@gmail.com
janmoore369

Flippin, AR

#121 Sep 14, 2011
i am looking to buy a fema trailer cud anyone tell me where to buy one at ? Also the guy whose friend who paid 250.00 for one please email at the above my email is janmoore369@gmail.com

Since: Jul 11

Islamabad, Pakistan

#122 Sep 17, 2011
over,10,oo fema trailer
Sunblock Studios Music Videos, Commercials, ad work, Feature Films, TV Shows, Music Portfolios, Show Reels, Demo Reels
Leroy

Conway, AR

#123 Oct 6, 2011
David Knighten wrote:
I have purchased several Fema campers without much problem...I have delivered campers from Mississippi to Arkansas and Texas..If you need a camper or other items transported safely and for a reasonable price...please contact me.
David Knighten
dknighten@characterconnection. net
Hey shoot me an email with your prices and something to look at. leroy0441226@yahoo.com
Robert sullins

Greenbrier, AR

#125 Dec 12, 2011
Any trailers for a good deal contact me
Alex

Brooklyn, NY

#126 Dec 22, 2011
I'm looking to perches wholesale fema trailers, full size.
have a problem finding any if anybody can help please email me...... akaliph@gmail.com
Andy

Houston, TX

#127 Feb 7, 2012
Dianna wrote:
I live in Louisiana and I am having trouble finding out where I can purchase a Fema Camper. If you can give me any information on who to contact, I can be reached at: diannab54@yahoo.com
I got FEMA campers for sale starting at 3000.00 an up email me at andyhodge1368@yahoo.com
Andy

Houston, TX

#128 Feb 7, 2012
For sale FEMA campers good shape for info email me at andyhodge1368@yahoo.com
Favi

Euless, TX

#129 May 9, 2012
David Knighten wrote:
<quoted text>
Kate,
For a nice camper (plain but functional)that needs little repair (under 200.00 ) you will pay between $4,000 and $6,000. I know that there has been reports on the news saying you can buy them for 1,000 or less but that is a lie...I have been buying them since this started and you can't even get a salvage one for less than about $2,000.
If you need help buying one or moving one pleaqse contact me...David Knighten.....Little Rock.......dknighten@character connection.net
Do u still know where to get these trailers
Coach Luck

AOL

#130 May 30, 2012
I need a fema trailor to live in while me and another football coach teach and coach in Dallas Texas Starting July2012. Some one please HELP!!!!!
dell

Shreveport, LA

#131 Aug 30, 2012
it's all a bunch of crap. i paid 1150 for my cavalier 32f trailer..of course everyone got sick when they were new..the trailers was never allowed to cure.if you go into a house that's just been painted you could get sick. but, if you wait for the paint to cure,,you would be fine.i have a friend that used to build travel trailers, and he said that all trailers that he ever built sat on a lot and had to cure for at least 6 months..i have had mine for almost 2 years now.no sicknes, no smell,,nothing..i bought it at a goverment auction..at gsaauctions.gov
dell

Shreveport, LA

#132 Aug 30, 2012
Favi wrote:
<quoted text>Do u still know where to get these trailers
t's all a bunch of crap. i paid 1150 for my cavalier 32f trailer..of course everyone got sick when they were new..the trailers was never allowed to cure.if you go into a house that's just been painted you could get sick. but, if you wait for the paint to cure,,you would be fine.i have a friend that used to build travel trailers, and he said that all trailers that he ever built sat on a lot and had to cure for at least 6 months..i have had mine for almost 2 years now.no sicknes, no smell,,nothing..i bought it at a goverment auction..at gsaauctions.gov
Jackie

United States

#134 Mar 14, 2013
Im looking to buy a fema trailer. Please contact me at jackie.vines91@gmail.com
maurice williams

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#135 May 3, 2013
David Knighten wrote:
I have purchased several Fema campers without much problem...I have delivered campers from Mississippi to Arkansas and Texas..If you need a camper or other items transported safely and for a reasonable price...please contact me.
David Knighten
dknighten@characterconnection. net
i would like a camper
zach luna

United States

#136 May 23, 2013
Can pull FEMA trailers...email me...showhonda247@gmail.com
kyle carter

Oklahoma City, OK

#137 May 26, 2013
im looking to get on with ome one pulling theses tralors I am ready to go today if needed
kyle carter

Oklahoma City, OK

#138 May 26, 2013
I can pull these tralors ready to go to day I need the work give me a shout at 4054280179

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gulfport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Residence At Bay Cove-Retirement & Assi... (May '13) 21 hr Grandma 20
Small employee raises included in Ocean Springs... Sep 15 gulf 5
Fear and threats at Ocean Springs Harbor Sep 14 HarborShart 29
High praise for Bay Harbor Sep 14 Wendy K 2
Fear and Loathing at DMR Sep 14 X-Employee 4
new here and lookin Sep 13 james999 1
Former mayoral candidate arrested Sep 13 Reba 9
•••
•••
•••