Over 10,000 FEMA trailers (full-size)...
tatum

Normangee, TX

#86 Jan 23, 2010
how can i buy afema camper email me [email protected]

Jonesboro, AR

#89 Feb 4, 2010
auction on saturday Feb. 6, 2010

http://www.hendersonauctions.com/Files/Produc...
ron

United States

#92 Mar 8, 2010
if you want to transport fema trailer get in touch with hoosier transport in ind they have a contract to move about 11ooo of them.
ron

United States

#93 Mar 8, 2010
MARLANA MARTIN wrote:
IF ANYONE KNOWS INFORMATION ON FEMA TRAILERS HAULING. PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE AT [email protected] THANK YOU. I AM VERY INTERESTED.
try getting in touch with hoosier transport in indinia
charlie

Cambridge, MA

#94 Apr 12, 2010
Bayratforlife wrote:
my neighbor just bought hers for $250.00 so you can buy them cheaper.
Can you tell me where to get them? Contact information?
[email protected]
Ryan casey

United States

#95 Apr 16, 2010
I want a trailor. If anybody knows anythings please contact me. [email protected]
Don

Marrero, LA

#96 Jun 7, 2010
I'm also looking to help transport trailers part time if anyone knows who to contact please email me at [email protected]

Thanks. Also would be interested in buying a trailer too
chad

Milwaukee, WI

#99 Jun 13, 2010
I live in Wisconsin.Does anyone know how or where i can get a fema trailer?I have seen them on ebay.Has anyone purchased a trailer from them?If so, what kind of condition were they in? Contact me at [email protected]
Kathy

Covington, LA

#100 Jun 16, 2010
J Ohio wrote:
looking to buy trailer in Hope, Send info to [email protected] J. Kissel
I would like to buy a fema home and fix it up to live in I am a widow and have some property in the bay. let me know if you have any to sell
ron

AOL

#101 Jul 2, 2010
we operate a non priofit animal shelter, we are a location for displaced people with animals to stay incase of a disaster most hotels dont allow animals, we are in need of 2-6 of these campers for people to stay incase of a disaster in the se usa. we need them cheap or donated.
e mail me at [email protected]
Chris Gorski

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#102 Jul 4, 2010
if anyone know where i can buy on please let me know....an address of an auction site or if you have one already for sale let me know....[email protected]
tina porche

United States

#103 Jul 12, 2010
i am looking to buy a fema trailer i live in louisiana. please let me know where i can get one i am in need of one right now i am homless please help
Magan Boyd

Portland, TN

#105 Aug 25, 2010
I am searching for a lightweight bumper pull or a pop-up for someone to actually live out of. Price-range $2000-3000. Tried to email you, but it would not go through. Thanks so much.
[email protected]
Rhonda

Lavaca, AR

#106 Aug 28, 2010
If anyone knows how I can buy a camper in Hope, AR please email me. We are wanting to buy one ASAP Thanks
[email protected]
Melissa

United States

#108 Sep 6, 2010
Wanting to purchase a fema camper trailer in the price range of $2000 - 30000. If anyone knows how to go about purchasing one please email me at [email protected] Thank you
Pat--West Monroe

Olive Branch, MS

#109 Sep 14, 2010
We wish to purchase several of the 16x80 fema homes that were in Hope, AR. Can anyone give us information about the auction businesses that may have purchased some of these units to sale?
nextjee

United States

#110 Sep 19, 2010
The sad thing about this is, every manufactured home,camper,Motorhome,park model,,and even custom homes are full of off gassing..even more so....No Good Deed goes un punished...any home using particle board,pressed board, plywood, has formaldahyde(sp)...carpeting, the cloths broughttt in from other countrys,,.and the fancy campers that are losing sales,,, is because of the economy,,not sales of $3, 000.00 trailers..Only the people who can t afford the nice fancy,,full of stuff,with even more off gassing, because of extreme cabinets and furniture...these FEMA,Trailers,top named many companies,,simply stocked,,and perfect, have been giving people who never had the $20,000.00 or more to find a camper that was nice...they could only find 20 year old, moldy campers not worth buying....for over$5000.00,,,.the Market for those people who go to the extreme RV lots....will go back, when they see that their future is not being ripped off....by,unknown political, setbacks,unemployment,business es going out of business,,,,, higher taxes,,,then the people who lost retirement,,,could see a light at the end of the tunnel...and they will not buy the fema trailers.....when you buy the biggest fanciest manufactured home, they have the formaldahyde warning,,,AIR IT OUT, if you use it,,,it is aired.....what about the polution,,after a major flood,,,all the gasoline and oil seeping out of cars,,all the sewage, all the death,floating,then setting right in the muck, mud, then what???blame the help?..blame ?off gasing? From fema???trailers,,,some better than what they lived in....leave it to,,,some lawyers Sue happy...but put poor people taken right out of their only hope,because a few people could not SUE KATRINA.!!!....Let the trailers and hope go....if the government stops this, then another big mistake chalked up...thanks for hearing me out
nextjee

United States

#111 Sep 19, 2010
One more thing,,with all the stuff coming in from other countries,,,without the off gassing we would have even more exotic bugs and rodents,,,but people work in this everyday,,,you can at least wash your garments before you wear them...I had to stay away, air out the best Matress I have ever had...and many older people furnish their new extreme motor home with these Nasa wonders, to travel our great country for the rest of their lives,,,,,and they live longer than the oness who stay home watching TV,,,smoking and drinking, then they sell the Motor home Or other RV to settle down in their 90's.....GOD BLESS AMERICA,,THE LAND OF THE FREE....AND MAYBE THE MARK UP ON THESE EXTREME QUARTER OF A MILLION,MOTOR HOMES MIGHT COME DOWN...MAYBE ANOTHER PROBLEM SOLVED...
robert w outlaw

United States

#112 Sep 24, 2010
i would like to know where i can buy 2or3 fema campers for 800 or 1000 dollars
James

United States

#113 Oct 23, 2010
Any more news on these FEMA trailers? [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gulfport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News weight loss pills, best weight loss pills, weig... (Jun '15) 7 hr Liking 2
u said no more cheating 9 hr ur a bitch 15
Martin Lake Resort??? (Mar '09) Fri Alderaanman 73
Opiates (Nov '13) Apr 26 LVNC2003 34
enoughs enough Apr 25 i dare you to let... 3
lets move on then Apr 22 Dude 5
Not a single one Apr 22 enoughs enough 16

Gulfport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance