Over 10,000 FEMA trailers (full-size)...
David Knighten

United States

#42 Jul 6, 2007
I have purchased several Fema campers without much problem...I have delivered campers from Mississippi to Arkansas and Texas..If you need a camper or other items transported safely and for a reasonable price...please contact me.
David Knighten
[email protected] net
David Knighten

United States

#43 Jul 6, 2007
kate wrote:
how much are the tralers??
Kate,

For a nice camper (plain but functional)that needs little repair (under 200.00 ) you will pay between $4,000 and $6,000. I know that there has been reports on the news saying you can buy them for 1,000 or less but that is a lie...I have been buying them since this started and you can't even get a salvage one for less than about $2,000.
If you need help buying one or moving one pleaqse contact me...David Knighten.....Little [email protected] connection.net
Robert Landry

AOL

#44 Jul 14, 2007
Looking to buy a trailor. Please contact([email protected])

“Say HUH!?”

Since: Jul 07

Bay St. Louis/Pass Christian

#45 Jul 15, 2007
I have a friend who has a Fema camper that she lived in and she let her parents put theirs on her property also. The've both been moved out of their campers for several months (at least 6) and Fema refuses to come and get the campers. It's insane. Now Fema is telling her that she's going to have to start paying rent on these campers. FEMA is a lost cause.
Bayratforlife

AOL

#46 Jul 15, 2007
my neighbor just bought hers for $250.00 so you can buy them cheaper.
Dani

United States

#47 Jul 23, 2007
Could you ask your neighbor how he got one for 250? im reall y interested, but i live in IL so i would have to travel to pick it up. thank you. you can contact me @ [email protected]
Bayratforlife wrote:
my neighbor just bought hers for $250.00 so you can buy them cheaper.
Ray Spears

Germantown, TN

#48 Aug 12, 2007
I want to buy several trailers from FEMA in Hope, AR. I had called, written E-mails and I went to talk to everyone in Memphis, TN; and no body knows anything about the trailers? Can you tell me where I must go to buy trailers? Thank you so much,
Ray Spears
[email protected]
Jeff Garcia

AOL

#49 Sep 16, 2007
David Knighten wrote:
I have purchased several Fema campers without much problem...I have delivered campers from Mississippi to Arkansas and Texas..If you need a camper or other items transported safely and for a reasonable price...please contact me.
David Knighten
[email protected] net
I am interesed in purchasing a fema camper trailer,slideout,bumber pull. Please e-mail me at [email protected]
Jeff Garcia

AOL

#50 Sep 16, 2007
I would like to purchase a fema camper trailer. If anyone you give me some information on how or who to contact.
tom

Greenbrier, AR

#51 Sep 17, 2007
I was reading in the archives of the Wash Post, the rv industry is up in arms about the FEMA trai;or sales. They are afraid they are going to loose out on a good deal. The rv people already made their millions when they sold the rv's to FEMA, now they want to purchase them back for near nothing and resale them to unsuspecting consumers for a whopping profit or who knows maybe back to FEMA again. They want the goverment to sell them only in large lots so us poor individuals can't get them. This is wrong. If anyone deserves a deal it is the taxpayers, not the industry.
TIM WESTBERRY

United States

#52 Sep 24, 2007
I LIVE IN FLORIDA ,LOOKING TO PULL FEMA HOMES.

ANYONE KNOWING WHOM TO CONTACT PLEASE EMAIL ME

ASAP. BEEN IN THE MOBILE HOME SETUP AND TRANSPORT

BUS 25 YRS.

[email protected],NET
Jane

Covington, LA

#53 Sep 25, 2007
I live in Slidell Louisiana. I currently have 30 FEMA trailers on my property that I have been trying to buy. From what I've been told the sale of trailers has been put on hold because of the fermaldhide. I will keep posting as I hear more.
Dianna

United States

#54 Sep 26, 2007
I live in Louisiana and I am having trouble finding out where I can purchase a Fema Camper. If you can give me any information on who to contact, I can be reached at: [email protected]
Zeke

AOL

#55 Sep 27, 2007
Ther are said to be givin to the Indians to better improve those living quaters on the res.
Someone in Congress seems to think that the MS Gulf Coast humidity would be a very poor place for the use of these Citizen tax-payer paid for housing. Should the Navahos on the res. take these trailers. It will a lot better then the tax-payers paying rent for them to just sit on this persons property and collect a tremendous amount of Tax-payers monies to just sit there.

USG.gov - auction Fema Trailers to buy etc..
Mississippi Auctions
GovernmentAuctions.org currently lists 51 government auctions that are located in or pertain to Mississippi.

To see foreclosures that are located in MS please click here.

If you are a current GovernmentAuctions.org member please login for full access.

Otherwise, please register for immediate access to all our directories and resources, including listings of and links to all types of federal state and local government auctions (including, seized, surplus, abandoned property) in Mississippi, in every other state and territory, and online.
Government Auctions Listed by State / Territory (ALL)

Federal Government Seized Property Auctions

Federal Government Surplus Property Auctions

Federal Government Real Estate Auctions

http://www.governmentauctions.org/home/...

If the links won't work - copy and paste into the search bar - it will open all of the sites provided.

Walk in Balance Live in Peace.
Zezke
Thomas

United States

#56 Oct 6, 2007
I need a job at FEMA,bet they said they not pulling anymore.So I been trying on the inernet for so long.But notthing.Yet every day I see people pulling FEMA trailers everyday.
David Thomas

United States

#57 Nov 4, 2007
David Knighten wrote:
David Knighten
[email protected] net
We are interested in the FEMA RVs but can't find the website. Can you help us. Thanks, David [email protected]
David Thomas

United States

#58 Nov 4, 2007
We are interested in a FEMA RV but have been unable to get the web site address. Would you help us. Thanks, David [email protected]
Nick

Kyle, TX

#59 Jan 29, 2008
I would like to know and find out what the mobile homes are getting transported for. If anyone knows if FEMA is selling the trailers and how I could make an offer.

PS> The people who are interested in transporting the homes would definitely be an asset to me because i wouldn't have anyone to transport my mobile homes.]

Thanks
[email protected]
T Langston

United States

#60 Feb 1, 2008
David Knighten wrote:
David Knighten
[email protected] net
I am in Texas and still need a FEMA trailer. Do you have any information. Near Houston
Dan

United States

#61 Feb 19, 2008
Jane wrote:
I live in Slidell Louisiana. I currently have 30 FEMA trailers on my property that I have been trying to buy. From what I've been told the sale of trailers has been put on hold because of the fermaldhide. I will keep posting as I hear more.
Jane, If you get the trailers, the best thing to do is contact Complete Ozone in florida. They can treat your trailers with high levels of ozone. This process will eliminate the offgassing of the fermaldhide, kill all mold, Viruses, and Bacteria. Tell them Dan Smith from Michigan sent you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gulfport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Bart Edmiston, (pain managment) (Nov '11) Sep 13 Undrcvr 8
I love you PB (Feb '16) Sep 1 Lovesick for PB 3
News He checked in at a hotel and left in handcuffs ... Sep 1 majtrish 1
Lookiing for info Sep 1 CMON 2
Review: Holmes Motors (Jul '08) Aug 31 0000ntb 143
News Whitehouse dies from injuries; Odom charged wit... (Mar '08) Aug 25 Neutral 7
high roads head shop ocean springs ms (Dec '16) Aug 25 CrazyLegz420 8

Gulfport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gulfport Mortgages