Pass Senior killed in train accident

Full story: WLOX-TV Biloxi

A Pass Christian High School student is dead after a train struck her car. Early this morning, 17-year-old Dariane Cameron was killed when a train struck her car.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Johnnie Davidson

Gulfport, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2009

Judged:

even though our relationship only lasted for a lil' ova 2 months u wer da 1 i luvd wit all my heart & it was very emotional 4 me wen i went 2 ur funeral. js seeing u n dat casket made me cry my heart out & dem putn u n da ground. like i said n message #13 i will neva 4get u baby. u was da queen of my life & i will neva 4get dat. da way u made us smile, laugh, and influenced our lives. its still hard on me movin on wit my life but its gonna take a while and i love u. c u sumday soon baby
abc

Gulfport, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2009

r.i.p.doe-doe still cryin 2day ♥ u stay strong jordyn
danesha ellis

Gulfport, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

Hey,
Dariana was a really sweet girl.She was my cousin i should know.I remember one time when we were little she dared me and her sister Jordyn to run around my great-grandma's house naked........and of course we did it.(LOL) She was truely amazing i will always have her in my heart.
She is truely missed every single day.

R.I.P. DOE-DOE
kelli brown

Biloxi, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2009

i love her i am her 1 cuz i rember when we went to pick pomkins take pic give hugs play around i know she is right beside me she is with god and watting 4 all of us i love her so much she is the best cuz in the world!!!!!!!!
Kaitlyn d

Kiln, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

I didn't know you like everybody else did but I knew you a little.you are a great person in and out. I think to myself how something like this could happen to somebody nice and pretty like you but know your in a better place we all wish to. See you up there one day
Johnnie Davidson

Gulfport, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

from Gulfport, MS
Kirstie Anderson

Louisville, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

It's so ard to beleve that it will make four yers net April that you have left us. Everyone still feels the pain like it was just yesterday. You have been missedso much down here. Looking at Jordyn, i see you more and more. She is becoming such a beautiful && smart young lady. Save us all a spotup there with you Dariane. We will be coming home oneday to be with you.(: <3
natasha boyd

Philadelphia, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

I find myself reading this article more often than not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gulfport Discussions

Search the Gulfport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Auditor: Bay St. Louis' funding reserves dwindling 52 min jasmine 5
Former boxer Lucas dies in Burlington (Jul '10) 2 hr Edward Leach 4
Questions About Gulfport 12 hr FamilyOfFour 1
Sherriff's Race Harrison County (Aug '07) Jul 7 its me again margret 19
A Special Message to Bill Walker (Sep '13) Jul 7 Walker Watch 299
Do yo remember Stone's Ice Cream? Strolling dow... (Feb '13) Jul 6 Wayne 7
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Jul 5 the dark lord 1,960
•••
•••
•••
Gulfport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Gulfport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••