Golf cart confusion in BSL

Golf cart confusion in BSL

There are 5 comments on the Sea Coast Echo story from Aug 24, 2013, titled Golf cart confusion in BSL. In it, Sea Coast Echo reports that:

At Tuesday's Bay St. Louis city council meeting, Ward Six Councilman Lonnie Falgout said he was worried about children driving their intoxicated parents around on golf carts at this month's Second Saturday Artwalk in Old Town.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sea Coast Echo.

chief

Waveland, MS

#1 Aug 27, 2013
Drivers license should be required to operate any vehicle on the street, and all laws and regulations should appy.
rudy

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#2 Aug 28, 2013
chief wrote:
Drivers license should be required to operate any vehicle on the street, and all laws and regulations should appy.
Amen Les should not be above state law. The chief is just a puppet.
Sue

Gulfport, MS

#3 Aug 28, 2013
rudy wrote:
<quoted text>Amen Les should not be above state law. The chief is just a puppet.
Ignorance-is so dangerous..ward six people beware of the evil that lurks within
wonder who's your puppetmaster,rudy

beware ward sixers of the pat on your back-

And heard HE'S selling TSHIRTS-who made the money on those items-
who's calling who puppets! ooooooooooooWatch for the SHIRTS TOO FUNNY

HOPE EVERYONE ATTENDS THE MEETING ON THE THIRD -LITTLE BIRD TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE TOLD TO WEAR THEIR SHIRTS TO COUNCIL MEETING ON THAT DATE!
COME ONE COME ALL -
rudy

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#4 Aug 28, 2013
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance-is so dangerous..ward six people beware of the evil that lurks within
wonder who's your puppetmaster,rudy
beware ward sixers of the pat on your back-
And heard HE'S selling TSHIRTS-who made the money on those items-
who's calling who puppets! ooooooooooooWatch for the SHIRTS TOO FUNNY
HOPE EVERYONE ATTENDS THE MEETING ON THE THIRD -LITTLE BIRD TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE TOLD TO WEAR THEIR SHIRTS TO COUNCIL MEETING ON THAT DATE!
COME ONE COME ALL -
Better have another shot.
Ward 6 Tee Shirt

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#5 Sep 1, 2013
I'm with stupid. Front of shirt
Vote for Ronnie. Back of shirt.
Yes I have been drinking but I swear I will never be so drunk I will vote for Falgout again. I will stop drinking before I do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gulfport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Over 10,000 FEMA trailers (full-size) in Hope. ... (Feb '06) 12 hr Kevin Hightower 127
Arrested for thanking a cop Mon BaBaBlackSheep 2
Used aluminum walk boards....24, 20, or 16 Sun Yiz08 1
Looking for beats studio 2 headphones and iPad ... Sun Yiz08 1
Want to buy some gift cards Sun Yiz08 2
News Sound Off for December 8: Recycling in Gulfport... Dec 9 mark1957 1
Anybody know anything about Dixie Mafia involve... (Jul '09) Dec 8 mark1957 134

Gulfport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gulfport Mortgages