Clinton man sentenced for elderly woman's murder

A Clinton man has been sentenced to life in prison for his role in the 2005 stabbing death of an elderly woman at her Biloxi, Mississippi home. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned 2

Oak Ridge, TN

#21 Feb 4, 2013
who are these people youo are talking about . i how known these boys a long time never heard of these people you are talking about ...Please share more .....
concerned wrote:
Also wanted 2 add i knew both guys ran w/ them as kids matt had his crazy moments yes but ernest edward givens was involved and led the others 2 mississippi he needs 2 b brought down as well along w/ treva bounds who drove and picked ernie up when he ran from the sceen the others have 2 b afraid 2 tell on him b/c hes crazy!! Alot worse then the ones doing time he came 2 me and told me the story (along w/ threats if i spoke up) about this lady im as hidden from him as i will ever b right now but i can't hold this on my soul ne longer im so sorry this happened i wish they had never been tool 2 Mississippi or around either of the older 2 guys involved and im glad 2 of the 4 r getting what they deserve
concerned 2

Oak Ridge, TN

#22 Feb 4, 2013
I dont know why they let gunter free . He was the ring leader and they let hin go . I do know he agreed to turn in evidence against the ohter 2 boys if he was not charged . Those boys never gave any evidence against him ..Why not is my question .What does he have over their heads
kiki

United States

#23 Jul 1, 2013
Josh an matt made there own minds up nowon told them too kill her that both did it an thay both schould die for it
kiki

United States

#24 Jul 1, 2013
Clyde never hurt her he did not know nuthin about it an there was not no other men there if u are gone a write no ur facts Tara had nuthin to do wit this she was at work rip to the woman I know the facts I know the truth josh stabbed her 22 times josh made matt stab her 1 time she he would go down wit him I know the facts ppl
I like Amy

Knoxville, TN

#25 Jul 3, 2013
Anonamous wrote:
hte trial of teague shows that justice is stupid in this country ... while teague had a part in this horrid crime the masterminds of the trail of crime got away almost scott free... gunter had lead a groupe of young impressionable youths into more trouble in tennessee and this citizen has very little doubt that he masterminded the burgulary that lead to the elderly womans murder and yet gunter got only 5 years for his part... in correspondance with the youths involved they were lead to believe by gunter that he was in it with them and if they kept his part quiet they all would get a lessor charge ... and they fell for this as well.. gunter and his "wife" are directly responcible for what lead up to this murder and while i fully agree with the sentance of life without parole for the youths . i feel the people who set up the illegal activities that led to the murder should has equal blame in that murder
For the facts read this news report.

http://picayuneitem.com/local/x2079269039/Ten...
heather m

Tampa, FL

#26 Nov 18, 2013
Mat is my family belive it or not he is a good man the hole thing is just one bigmss mat was liveing with me an my mamaw befoe he moved to glids house an the hole time he new my mamaw had alot of money an he never so much as asked her for anything i just dont see matt doing the most of this really bad crime they say he did matt would help you befor he would hurt you now thats when he was liveing with me he was my best friend the best person you cud be around he loved to play around alot an be crazy he cud get on your nurvis some but i dont see why he has to be in that plase for life i know what he did was wrong but do i think he did the most of it no i dont i new him alot more then most people just like that one woman sead i think josh did most of it an he mad matt do it one it just so he would not be the only one to go down for it mAtt was a folloer not a leaded he always was if he was told to do something an was told he would not get in trouble over it he would but he new that what he was doing that night was wrong but he always just wants to fit in with the rest an look where that got him i miss hangin out with my cuz my bestfriend the one who give me my nick name bug love you matt
Floridagirl

San Antonio, TX

#27 Jan 26, 2014
Matthew Mckamey should be able to be released & given a second chance at life. He was just a child. He's a grown man now and has changed greatly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gulfport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fear and Loathing at DMR 16 hr Charlene Silkwooder 20
Review: Dixie Devil Tattoo (Jan '10) 20 hr SEBBITYSHWAH 81
Daniel J Brady (Nov '09) 20 hr lisa 5
Dream Town: Ocean Springs, MS Oct 23 Truth shall prevail 1
Ocean Springs Music Forum (Feb '13) Oct 22 Musikologist 7
Spring books of local interest Oct 21 Amy 1
Henderson Point to get new condominium development Oct 21 Amy 1
Gulfport Dating
Find my Match

Gulfport People Search