I lovegulfport

Mize, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

As long as we have to choose from the human race there will always be f-ups.
Dirty Pigs

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

F all of the GPD and the BPD!!!
Hey Dirty Pigs

Summit, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

No cop anywhere would f you. They aren't that desperate. Grow up and get over yourself.
Dirty Pigs

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Hey Dirty Pigs wrote:
No cop anywhere would f you. They aren't that desperate. Grow up and get over yourself.
I never said I wanted to f any of them you dumbass.. you make me laugh with your stupidity.
LoveGulfport2

Mize, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Hey Dirty Pigs wrote:
I'm on your side when it comes to the person whose screen name is Dirty Pigs but don't you know you should never engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man? It just aint fair!
Dirty Pigs

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

LoveGulfport2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on your side when it comes to the person whose screen name is Dirty Pigs but don't you know you should never engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man? It just aint fair!
You must be referring to yourself! You can't be too smart if you live in Mississippi.. get a life loser!
ILoveGulfport2

Summit, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Dirty Pigs wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be referring to yourself! You can't be too smart if you live in Mississippi.. get a life loser!
I rest my case.
rider

Ishpeming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Trust the GOP, they love kids-- http://www.voxfux.com/features/bush_child_sex ...
flamans father

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2011

flaman's mom was banged by a cop. Gulfport cop to flaman "Flaman, I am your father" Flaman says "Dad, I missed you so much, where were you my whole life when I was getting bullied in school?"
flaman

Tifton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2011

flamans father wrote:
flaman's mom was banged by a cop. Gulfport cop to flaman "Flaman, I am your father" Flaman says "Dad, I missed you so much, where were you my whole life when I was getting bullied in school?"
ha ha ha ha so funny. is that the reason for when you were born, instead of you coming out first, the doctor pulled a donut outta your mommas @zz!!
FYI

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2011

Most cops don't really care one way or the other about donuts but so many people believe the hype they give them to us free and it would be down right ungracious not to accept them.

Those of you who believe cops can't live without donuts tend to fall in the catagory of those who consider themselves experts in forensics after watching a few episodes of CSI.
wet ({}) hunter!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

FYI wrote:
Most cops don't really care one way or the other about donuts but so many people believe the hype they give them to us free and it would be down right ungracious not to accept them.

Those of you who believe cops can't live without donuts tend to fall in the catagory of those who consider themselves experts in forensics after watching a few episodes of CSI.
Thanx for what ya do in your county/city,God Bless
Piglet

Gulfport, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

"It would down right ungracious not to accept them." Thanks Boss Hogg. We all understand and accept how F-ed up it is that the police Dept. is simply a moochin business. Pooooosies
patty

Bonnots Mill, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

i have been to biloxi / gulport every few years for 15 years or more , i love it there . the people are always very nice nad seem to go out of their way to make you comfortable , have never had any problems .always enjoy the trip and cant wait to go back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gulfport Discussions

Search the Gulfport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Connections: Neighbors, relatives and politicia... (Dec '12) 11 hr Rattler 1699 89
Review: Helicopters And More (Jan '13) 11 hr Jennifer 8
Liability issues force owner to close off publi... 16 hr O S BOB 8
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Wed JustUs 1,930
Ocean Springs Lumber (Jan '07) Apr 14 Traci 195
Bond reduced in arson case resumes Apr 12 Gulf 7
Ocean Springs owes Tim Taranto -- and the city'... Apr 12 Gulf 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

Gulfport Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Gulfport People Search