Are Sex Toys Illegal in Mississippi?

Posted in the Gulfport Forum

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Jan 12, 2014
Damnyanqui

Laconia, NH

#1 Oct 30, 2009
Sorry but I am a dumb Yankee. I recently read that sex toys are illegal in Mississippi. Is this true? Is it just sale or also possession? Also, how do they enforce it?
Jgnib

Sioux City, IA

#2 Nov 1, 2009
SEC. 97-29-105. Distribution or wholesale distribution of unlawful sexual devices; prosecutor's bond.

A person commits the offense of distributing unlawful sexual devices when he knowingly sells, advertises, publishes or exhibits to any person any three-dimensional device designed or marketed as useful primarily for the stimulation of human genital organs, or offers to do so, or possesses such devices with the intent to do so. A person commits the offense of wholesale distributing unlawful sexual devices when he distributes for the purpose of resale any three-dimensional device designed or marketed as useful primarily for the stimulation of human genital organs, or offers to do so, or possesses such devices with the intent to do so
Damnyanqui

Laconia, NH

#3 Nov 2, 2009
Thanks. So its only sales?
Dumb South

Diamondhead, MS

#4 Nov 9, 2009
You can buy things that kill other people and get locked-up for things that pleasure people. How backwards can we be down here?

Bubba get out of politics and go back in them there woods. Keep your religious beliefs to yourselves and think people! The democrats are coming!
Damnyanqui

Laconia, NH

#5 Nov 14, 2009
So....how do you ENFORCE a law like this?
jgnib

Sioux City, IA

#6 Nov 14, 2009
Damnyanqui wrote:
So....how do you ENFORCE a law like this?
The honor system.
TaterRowedFarmer Tan

Gulfport, MS

#7 May 28, 2012
Yeeeeeeee HOoOoOoOooo!

Since: Sep 08

#8 May 28, 2012
Gloop!
anonomyous

Clinton, MS

#9 Feb 10, 2013
drive to another state then drive back... simple
your not serious

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#10 Feb 11, 2013
there is a store in waveland that sells them, it is not ilegal to sell or buy them, they are sold as a novilty item what you do with them or do with them in te privercy of your home is your business.
Mary Jo

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#11 Feb 11, 2013
jgnib wrote:
<quoted text> The honor system.
Yeah......maybe they should try the fast and furious buy back program.
Samantha

Renton, WA

#13 Jan 12, 2014
your not serious wrote:
there is a store in waveland that sells them, it is not ilegal to sell or buy them, they are sold as a novilty item what you do with them or do with them in te privercy of your home is your business.
They used to have a novelty store on hwy 90 before hurricane katrina took it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gulfport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bay St. Louis leaders look back nine years to K... 8 hr coast person 1
Justin Mitchell/Sun Herald BB's Barbeque and Sn... Fri Tracey 1
Jones Park in Gulfport becoming one popular place Thu Harry 1
New harbormaster for Ocean Springs? Aug 28 O S BOB 22
Bay St. Louis residents brace for tax hike Aug 28 downsouth 4
Amber Campton (Feb '13) Aug 27 Bawling 14
Lori Cater for Mayor? Aug 26 Psycamore Waste 13
•••
•••
•••