Gulfport woman now faces murder charg...

Gulfport woman now faces murder charge in stabbing

There are 21 comments on the WLOX-TV Biloxi story from May 7, 2008, titled Gulfport woman now faces murder charge in stabbing. In it, WLOX-TV Biloxi reports that:

Authorities say the charge pending against Andrea Diane McKay has been upgraded to murder following the death of a man she is accused of stabbing. via WLOX-TV Biloxi

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLOX-TV Biloxi.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Biloxi-ms

United States

#21 Sep 27, 2012
I didn't know this lady at all but what ive heard and seen she sure does not belong in jail! So she is in jail for defending her own daughter like really? Was she suppose to stand there and let that man abuse her daughter hell no! Any mother out there that loves their kids would do the same i know i will any day ending in y" i will never never let anyone touch my kids" She was desperate yeah maybe what she did was wrong but come on put your self in her shoes for a minute would u think twice about it when a man is abusing your child in front of you would you even think about the consequences hell no i know i wouldnt! So like was she suppose to let this man beat her child and wait for the police to arrive? What if that would of been the case? Who knows maybe her child would of been dead as well and what would they charge this poor women for letting a man abuse her child an not doing anything about it! It's RIDICULOUS this caring and loving mother should be at home with her children! She didnt do what she did for no reason ppl! May god bless her and her kids and god help her get out of jail!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gulfport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Bart Edmiston, (pain managment) (Nov '11) Sep 13 Undrcvr 8
I love you PB (Feb '16) Sep 1 Lovesick for PB 3
News He checked in at a hotel and left in handcuffs ... Sep 1 majtrish 1
Lookiing for info Sep 1 CMON 2
Review: Holmes Motors (Jul '08) Aug 31 0000ntb 143
News Whitehouse dies from injuries; Odom charged wit... (Mar '08) Aug 25 Neutral 7
high roads head shop ocean springs ms (Dec '16) Aug 25 CrazyLegz420 8

Gulfport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gulfport Mortgages