Gulfport woman now faces murder charge in stabbing

May 7, 2008 Full story: WLOX-TV Biloxi 21

Authorities say the charge pending against Andrea Diane McKay has been upgraded to murder following the death of a man she is accused of stabbing. via WLOX-TV Biloxi

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Biloxi-ms

United States

#21 Sep 27, 2012
I didn't know this lady at all but what ive heard and seen she sure does not belong in jail! So she is in jail for defending her own daughter like really? Was she suppose to stand there and let that man abuse her daughter hell no! Any mother out there that loves their kids would do the same i know i will any day ending in y" i will never never let anyone touch my kids" She was desperate yeah maybe what she did was wrong but come on put your self in her shoes for a minute would u think twice about it when a man is abusing your child in front of you would you even think about the consequences hell no i know i wouldnt! So like was she suppose to let this man beat her child and wait for the police to arrive? What if that would of been the case? Who knows maybe her child would of been dead as well and what would they charge this poor women for letting a man abuse her child an not doing anything about it! It's RIDICULOUS this caring and loving mother should be at home with her children! She didnt do what she did for no reason ppl! May god bless her and her kids and god help her get out of jail!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gulfport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody know anything about Dixie Mafia involve... (Jul '09) 14 hr rupurt pupkin 86
Elect Ronald V Weeks, Constable District 1, Har... Sat Biloxi 1 1
Going a job as a deckhand Sat Brown5392 3
MNL Truck Sales (Aug '11) Feb 27 pissed off 34
Repair work begins on Gulfport's hurricane-dama... Feb 27 much bigger problem 1
Good Hair Salon in the gulf area?? Feb 25 TWERKIN4BERKIN 1
Man sues county jail for alleged strip-search Feb 24 Michael 5
Gulfport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Gulfport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
NFL Draft 2015: 1st-Round Mock Draft and Top Potential Mid-Round Steals
NFL 6:49 AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
NFL 7:21 AM
Sean Payton lobbies for virtual reality training for QBs
Bleacher Report12:43 PM
Report: Saints' Brass Fought at Game
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?