Youth Court judge taken from bench

Youth Court judge taken from bench

There are 61 comments on the Sunherald.com story from Oct 23, 2008, titled Youth Court judge taken from bench. In it, Sunherald.com reports that:

The longtime judge of the Hancock County Youth Court has been removed from office; she will be replaced by a successor who already has been named.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sunherald.com.

Jason Bourne

United States

#25 Mar 31, 2009
If Dr. Simone gave out a name of another man going through the same type of situation, you can bet it was while meeting with Jeff and that in itself is grounds for the disiplinary action with the Mississippi Board of Medical Licensure. I copied out your little supposed proof and will contact a friend of mine at the mbml office be email right now. Dr. Simone Simone might be in a tad of trouble.

Aside from that, if Steckler is truly an unfit judge, why has he not been removed. And may I inquire as to what he did to you? Was he your Judge? Or wrong you in some way. I apologize for not viewing all of your videos, as time constraints take their toll.
Tom H

Longview, TX

#26 Mar 31, 2009
If the men give their okay, then she can put them in contact with one another. As for the rest, in due time. If you want all the facts contact me elsewhere. Otherwise, keep reading the paper and watching the news.
Jason Bourne

United States

#27 Apr 3, 2009
Boring. U got nothing. Go find a hobby or some shit.

Since: Mar 09

Bay St Louis, MS

#28 Apr 3, 2009
Tom if you are being threatened you must be on to something. Seems to me that you have the "bull" by the horns, question is are you going to hold on and stick it out till the end, or are you going to let go and let the "bull" win? Another thing what kind of representation did you have that all the lies stood up in court? I know there is more that can be done so don't give up.
Tom H

AOL

#29 Apr 4, 2009
Inquiringmindswant2know wrote:
Tom if you are being threatened you must be on to something. Seems to me that you have the "bull" by the horns, question is are you going to hold on and stick it out till the end, or are you going to let go and let the "bull" win? Another thing what kind of representation did you have that all the lies stood up in court? I know there is more that can be done so don't give up.
Don't worry, I am not giving up. They will go down. Is it just me or do you see the same thing with this Jason Bourne's writing? It has to be more than one person writing with that ID. He asks questions, pretends like he knows me and then goes off. I am sure of one thing, he does know who I am.
Tom H

AOL

#30 Apr 4, 2009
Jason, in earlier posts, I told you that if you want to see the evidence contact me. Again you are discrediting and refusing to look at evidence. You say this thread is only one person, but you keep looking and commenting and there are a lot of others looking or it would have dropped down the list on Topix. As for what I have, I guess you will never know until these people get brave enough to sue me or the right people start investigating. Remember, I drove around with a sign on my truck and stood in front of Brehm T. Bell's office with a sign that says Brehm Bell lies in court. Not one lawsuit. Remember that I said Margaret, Cono and Sandy helped Brehm T. Bell cover up child molestation by Harry Bell, Brehm's father. Not one suit.

Since: Mar 09

Bay St Louis, MS

#31 Apr 4, 2009
You know Tom,I don't think Jason knows you per say he just know of you. Someone is feeding him information about you and your family. You have documented proof of everything you've alledged, then take it to the next level. Everybody knows Mississippi is run by the "good ole boys club" no matter what city or county you live in, but especially in Hancock, Harrison, and Pearl River Counties.
clueless

Valdosta, GA

#32 Apr 4, 2009
I have tried to make sense out of these posts but have to say I am clueless as to what all of these ramblings mean. Obviously the people posting on here must know each other but you all seem to talk in circles without really coming out and saying anything. Someone has some court issues and someone has some videos. I am loss, but maybe that is a good thing.
Jason Bourne

United States

#33 Apr 5, 2009
The Bourne from Biloxi is a fraud. He came on here to discredit Tom. There is real evidence that the District Attorney, his wife who is a Judge another Judge and an Attorney have covered up fraud, child molestation, drug dealing and other things. Margaret appointed Brehm as youth Judge replacing Robin. Robin followed the Law and Brehm has protected child molestors.
Tom H

United States

#34 Apr 14, 2009
A week ago this past Sunday, the one that I guess is the original Jason Bourne commented on here. Now there have been no posts. So who was the fake Jason and what was he up to?
Jason Bourne

United States

#35 Apr 14, 2009
Ah, so trying to discredity me eh? The last I heard from you was asking for your wife's name. Which one would like me to discuss, Kate maybe? Lots of talk around that water cooler and snack machine. Ever thought that a lot of information concenring your mental health may have been discussed here? Ever think that some water cooler friends have been let in the "know" that you are lying and just cannot accept the choices you made in life which led you to where you are today? Figure it out, you appear to have delusions of unfathomable proportions. Everyone else sees it. Good night Mr. Holzhauser. Why not google a good psychologist? Life is too short to be so bitter becaue YOU are a loser with a history of poor decisions, a quite long history.
Jason Bourne

United States

#36 Apr 14, 2009
Tom: Where is this evidence you speak of? Still waiting? Please enlighten us.

Clueless: Tom has court issues that go way back. Go to the local courthouse and just mention his name to look over his file, the clerk's laugh at his name. He is a running joke in the county.

I mailed in a request for copies of his supposed issues with the pd and sd and guess what? No evidence, no claims. Off the record it might have been said that there were police reports on file due to a certain persons erratic behavoir.

Imagine that. Go see his lunatic video's on You Tube and you can see where his son wants NOTHING to do with his rant and his daughter is crying because he is forcing her to lie. What type of father willingly attempts to harm their children mentally? I guess that answer is clear.

Tom one day you will learn the error of your ways, till then, salute!
Jason Bourne

United States

#37 Apr 14, 2009
Inquiringmindswant2know wrote:
Tom do not give it a rest until the criminals are under arrest! Shout it from the highest mountain top if you have to.
This post and all of Inquiring.... scream of a woman's feel. Oh..must be the little...or big...way too large, wifey Kate.

Hi Kate, the wife says hi and will see you at work tomorrow.
Tom H

AOL

#38 Apr 15, 2009
Jason Bourne from Biloxi is a joke. Jason, I told you if you want to see the evidence, then get with me. Until you get off of your high horse and realize the truth, then you are the one that is delusional. The personal attacks on my wife, well that is just someone that is to small to be worth anything. Anyone reading these posts knows just how low and revolting you are as well as what a coward!!! You hide and attack myself and my wife. I am out front with who I am. Not once have you come and asked to see the evidence. You have seen the video tape, but you have not talked to my daughter. Your posts got a little frantic yesterday are you holding on okay? You attack inquiringmindswant2know who I wish I knew who they are to personally thank them. Whoever they are, they are seeing just how frantic your posts are and they are realizing that you are protecting criminals.
Jason Bourne

United States

#39 Apr 15, 2009
Well, the fake Jason is at it again. Dude, attacking the man's wife? You said that nobody reads this thread, obviously you are wrong. You keep reading it and making the attacks more and more personal. Since you know who Tom is, why don't you go see the evidence? Is it because you can't crawl out from under your rock in the day light? You say Tom is lying, prove it.
Give us a break

Clayton, NC

#40 Apr 15, 2009
Tom if this thing is to make sense post the links to said videos and for God's sake spit whatever you are trying to say out!!!!!
2 cents

Valdosta, GA

#41 Apr 15, 2009
Give us a break wrote:
Tom if this thing is to make sense post the links to said videos and for God's sake spit whatever you are trying to say out!!!!!
AMEN to that!

Since: Mar 09

Bay St Louis, MS

#42 Apr 17, 2009
Jason Bourne wrote:
<quoted text>
This post and all of Inquiring.... scream of a woman's feel. Oh..must be the little...or big...way too large, wifey Kate.
Hi Kate, the wife says hi and will see you at work tomorrow.


Jason Bourne, for the record you are mistaken but that's OK because "By ignorance we mistake and by mistakes we learn" and the lesson here is that I am not Kate. Your post screams of someone who is insecure and childish, hence the name calling, GROW UP!
Jason Bourne

Moss Point, MS

#43 Apr 19, 2009
Inquiringmindswant2know wrote:
<quoted text>
Jason Bourne, for the record you are mistaken but that's OK because "By ignorance we mistake and by mistakes we learn" and the lesson here is that I am not Kate. Your post screams of someone who is insecure and childish, hence the name calling, GROW UP!
Not a problem, you cant help yourself. TH is still not showing the evidence. Maybe we should schedule a press conference?
Jeffs Spouse

Mayflower, AR

#44 May 14, 2009
Jason Bourne wrote:
If Dr. Simone gave out a name of another man going through the same type of situation, you can bet it was while meeting with Jeff and that in itself is grounds for the disiplinary action with the Mississippi Board of Medical Licensure. I copied out your little supposed proof and will contact a friend of mine at the mbml office be email right now. Dr. Simone Simone might be in a tad of trouble.
Aside from that, if Steckler is truly an unfit judge, why has he not been removed.
Dr. Simone did have permission to give out the other man's name, and it was not during the meeting. Seriously- why on earth anyone would speak up for Judge Steckler is beyond me. The GAL had 2 Emergency hearings in which the child's welfare was in danger - reported it herself to MS DHS and nothing- not once happend. Thank God above that the ex finally moved out of state and we are not dealing with this Real Estate Lawyer who never once called court in 7 years but decided everything 'on the side'.
My heart goes out to any child that is still under his court. Why appoint a Guardian ad Lit and then not even read the report? Complete nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gulfport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge targeted for jailing people who can't aff... 2 hr Milo 7
Wednesday night place to go hang out meet women Wed Chef D 1
Anybody know anything about Dixie Mafia involve... (Jul '09) Jan 12 Speanburgh 139
News Blake Edward Anderson Jan 8 blakes sister 3
Tiffany Crockette Jan 1 walmarts 1
Meds Jan 1 Lkt 1
Arrested for thanking a cop Dec 31 Baba 4

Gulfport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gulfport Mortgages