County crews begin replenishment of Ocean Springs Front Beach

Apr 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Mississippi Press

Bulldozers and dump trucks mixed in with sunbathers Tuesday as Jackson County crews began the process of replenishing Ocean Springs Front Beach in preparation for the summer season.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Apr 4, 2013
justthinkin

Sunset, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Mr. McKAy sure enjoys spending taxpayer dollars doesn't he.

1. Enjoying a day out fishing on DMR's ( taxpayer funded ) yacht.

2. This is the 2nd time in 12 months that the Beaches have been reworked since Isaac.

3. Reworking the East Beach section is a "slap in the face " to all residents of O.S. and Jackson County. The East Beach property owners have gone to court rejecting the municipalities rights to enhance the beach with a sidewalk / biking path. But, they do not disapprove of having NEW SAND placed on their front views " at no cost to them ".... Something is drastically wrong with this picture.

HELLO - is anyone out there listening, watching, or paying attention to what the Local & County politicos are doing.

Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot !!!!
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

The answer to your question is no. No one comes here to read the rantings of less than a dozen people who change their names and post over and over sometimes. I doubt more than 15-20 OS residents even know about this website.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Gulfport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Gulfport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Gulfport News, Events & Info