Biloxi Bacon

Lithonia, GA

#1 Oct 16, 2013
I've heard locals call Biloxi Regional Hospital the Death hospital. Several friends have been misdiagnosed and sought treatment elsewhere.Has anyone else had a bad experience there?
Anderson

Sioux City, IA

#2 Oct 16, 2013
Biloxi Bacon wrote:
I've heard locals call Biloxi Regional Hospital the Death hospital. Several friends have been misdiagnosed and sought treatment elsewhere.Has anyone else had a bad experience there?
All hospitals make mistakes so that's not really an issue you can call out one hospital for.

I have heard though they treat their staff like trash. I have a friend who's a nurse & he couldn't wait to go to the hospital in north Gulfport, they were treating him like sh*t, from what he told me. They don't treat their employees very good.
Coastwatcher

Lithonia, GA

#3 Oct 17, 2013
As Anderson stated all hospitals have horror stories but BRMC seems to have more than it's fair share of them. The most recent I heard was a pregnant woman and her unborn child in the ER waiting room. The general public is unaware of these incidents due to large settlements and sweeping everything under the rug. I myself will continue to seek quality healthcare outta state!
Passionate

Ocean Springs, MS

#4 Oct 24, 2013
My obgyn delivered my baby there but told me to call his personal cell if I need anything after hours because he wouldn't take his dying dog to biloxi ER
Better Care elsewhere

Dallas, TX

#5 Oct 25, 2013
I recently received a mailout featuring Liz Joachim of Biloxi urging Coast residents to put pressure on Blue Cross to allow Biloxi Regional back in the network. I don't know why Mrs Joachim is such a strong advocate for this hospital unless she serves on some board lining her pockets. Not only does Biloxi Regional not have a Trauma unit they don't even have a Helo pad or an on Staff Neuro Surgeon. Lets hope that Mrs Joachim doesn't suffer some life threatening illness and have to rely on this joke of a Hospital.
First Responder

Biloxi, MS

#6 Dec 27, 2013
Biloxi Regional's Emergency Room is so bad I'm getting a Med Alert badge that reads " Do not take to BRMC!'
John T

Biloxi, MS

#7 Mar 19, 2014
Passionate wrote:
My obgyn delivered my baby there but told me to call his personal cell if I need anything after hours because he wouldn't take his dying dog to biloxi ER
My dogs get better health care then the care they have at Biloxi Regional. I'll die before I let my family members send me there.
Catchot

Dallas, TX

#8 Mar 23, 2014
Currently seeking a Medical malpractice Attorney for a large case against Biloxi Regional.
M Powell

Biloxi, MS

#9 May 23, 2014
My husband spent a week in that hellhole and was lucky enough to make it out alive! We actually caught a nurse stealing his meds and I found a syringe needle that had been left in his bed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gulfport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Residence At Bay Cove-Retirement & Assi... (May '13) 23 hr noodles66 22
MNL Truck Sales (Aug '11) Jun 25 WHY ME 55
News Bay cited for public records delay (Jul '15) Jun 24 BTPFTP 4
News Suspect in shootout with deputies facing new fe... Jun 21 nicole 1
Anybody know anything about Dixie Mafia involve... (Jul '09) Jun 20 Floridasunshine69 109
Opiates (Nov '13) Jun 19 Awwwyeah 11
Martin Lake Resort??? (Mar '09) Jun 14 scammed 70
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gulfport Mortgages