Stolen Trust

Full story: Sunherald.com

Attorney Woodrow W. Pringle III checked into the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Orlando, Fla., with a bottle of tequila, a bottle of gin and painkillers.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
bgk

Pascagoula, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

You know what happened was really really sad but I find it humorous that all these ppl who make enough money -- they always leave & move to another state. Florida, Texas, Hawaii, New York, California, Nevada, Georgia, North Carolina. Where ever ppl go its to get out of Mississippi-Alabama-Louisiana- Arkansas.

This area is more than the ass crack of the nation. The weather is terrible, the humidity. This area was one giant marshland & swamp before we dredged it.

Ppl aren't meant to live here, the climate is too hostile & the economy too rough. And even the ppl who are 'successful'- be it thru legal means or like this scumbag thru ill gotten gains -- as soon as they get the chance they get the hell out of this sweathole.

I've lived on the coast most of my life but after the hurricane things have just changed too much. Ppl are getting more desperate & greedy. There's less work. Jobs pay less. Too many ppl moving here from New Orleans or the northern part of the state looking for work when we're already spread thin.

Its just unsustainable. Everybody who gets enough money gets out while the getting's good.
Reality

Urbandale, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

He went to Florida, checked into a hotel and killed himself. That's hardly what I would consider someone moving for the "good life".

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

The first post has nothing to do with the article. It doesn't even say he was from Mississippi-Alabama-Louisiana or Arkansas.
bgk

Pascagoula, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Reality wrote:
He went to Florida, checked into a hotel and killed himself. That's hardly what I would consider someone moving for the "good life".
There's an expanded article on it in the curreny week's edition of the Sun Herald. Go to their website & you can find it. He used the money to buy a home in Orlando as well. A big house apparently. Here:

http://www.sunherald.com/2012/04/14/3882690/c...

The point I was trying to make was -- why didn't he just buy a home in Biloxi on the beach or Gulf Shores? Obviously because he realized this region sucks ass.
bgk

Pascagoula, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Spooky Mulder wrote:
The first post has nothing to do with the article. It doesn't even say he was from Mississippi-Alabama-Louisiana or Arkansas.
Read the article I linked in the post below yours.

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Bonus thread

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gulfport Discussions

Search the Gulfport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MNL Truck Sales (Aug '11) 34 min patriciabrist 16
Ocean Springs' Scott Walker to plead guilty to ... 2 hr Walker Watch 3
Scott walker 6 hr Metooo 1
Connections: Neighbors, relatives and politicia... (Dec '12) 11 hr QueenCobra1699 91
A Special Message to Bill Walker (Sep '13) 15 hr Walker Watch 259
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Sat the dark lord 1,932
Capital murder case bound over to grand jury (Sep '09) Fri ann Mobley 69
•••
•••
•••
•••

Gulfport Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Gulfport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••