Any info on law enforcement jobs in t...

Any info on law enforcement jobs in the gulf shores area?

Posted in the Gulf Shores Forum

Joe

United States

#1 Jun 17, 2012
I am looking for information on retirement, pay, quality of law enforcement jobs in the gulf area. Any advice?
Anonymous

Foley, AL

#2 Jun 17, 2012
Joe wrote:
I am looking for information on retirement, pay, quality of law enforcement jobs in the gulf area. Any advice?
Ask not what a job in law enforcement can do for you but, what you can do for law enforcement.
joe

Monroe, LA

#3 Jun 17, 2012
Iamangttia wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask not what a job in law enforcement can do for you but, what you can do for law enforcement.
Well sir, i am considering relocating my family to the area and would simply like to gain information on potential employment. I was not trying to sound like a jerk, i just want to learn about what opportunities are available in that career field.
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#4 Jun 18, 2012
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Well sir, i am considering relocating my family to the area and would simply like to gain information on potential employment. I was not trying to sound like a jerk, i just want to learn about what opportunities are available in that career field.
I understand but, you don't go into an interview for a job and start off by asking what kind of retirement is offered, how much sick leave and vacations come with the job, what other benefits are available, etc. Your post was all about 'ME'. The things you mentioned are important but it doesn't look very good to lead off with them when looking for a job. Furthermore, the various police departments would be your best contacts. The average citizen has little or no awareness of police compensation or working conditions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gulf Shores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump vs NFL and SOB players 20 min Make America Grea... 1
is Fort Morgan a safe place to live Sat Rover 3
News State backs Baldwin Beach Express project with ... (Mar '11) Sat gumpyxx 10
President Trump Loves Alabama Sat Roy Moore 1
Turquoise Place (Jan '09) Sep 21 The other company 11
Murderer among you Sep 20 Hmmmmmmmmm 4
Howard Feely Sep 10 co worker 1

Gulf Shores Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gulf Shores Mortgages