Protestors rally against BP at Nation...

Protestors rally against BP at National Shrimp Festival in Gulf Shores

There are 5 comments on the Alabama Live story from Oct 15, 2011, titled Protestors rally against BP at National Shrimp Festival in Gulf Shores. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

About 200 feet from the where National Shrimp Festival visitors ate seafood today, about two dozen people stood on the sand with signs warning that the source of much of that food was still polluted after the 2010 oil spill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

FastFred

Foley, AL

#1 Oct 16, 2011
They need to pack it up and move on, if it was up to me they would be arrested and fined. No doubt, BP created big problems for the Coast, but also BP has forked over millions and millions of dollars tring to rectify the problem, I do believe people are going over board, get off the Beach and let the tourists and residents enjoy it.
Give Me a Break

Gulf Shores, AL

#2 Oct 16, 2011
Well said.
FastFred

Foley, AL

#3 Oct 17, 2011
Give Me a Break wrote:
Well said.
I seen your reply yesterday but couldn't reply, I was in shock, you think I said something right ? See we can get along as long as you agree with me.(LOL)
Give Me a Break

Gulf Shores, AL

#4 Oct 17, 2011
FastFred wrote:
<quoted text>I seen your reply yesterday but couldn't reply, I was in shock, you think I said something right ? See we can get along as long as you agree with me.(LOL)
Tell me something that I didn't already know.
island_fever

United States

#5 Oct 18, 2011
I walked down to the festival twice a day, every day and I missed them completely! I am grateful for that. I enjoyed myself tremendously with the music, the vendors, and of course, the wild Alabama shrimp. What impressed me the most was the walk I took the day after the festival. You never would have known that thousands of people had been there the day before. Gulf Shores is truly a jewel in Alabama's crown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gulf Shores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
homewreckers Fri ThomasA 10
Dude From Mobile Starting Crap In The Undertrow Apr 16 Lance 2
Russian Mafia Gulf Shores/Navarre/Destin Fl Apr 16 No Green Beer Here 11
Where is Keith Fank now days Apr 16 Jason 1
hughes Apr 15 henry 1
Elberta Music Thread Apr 11 Musikologist 1
Summer Trace Apartments: The Truth (Oct '16) Apr 9 Wendy 29

Gulf Shores Jobs

Personal Finance

Gulf Shores Mortgages