Is Fairhope, Alabama a good place to ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Beach Lover

Mobile, AL

#21 Jun 16, 2012
Give Me a Break wrote:
<quoted text>.
Basically, he is right about what he says from what I hear and from what I see when I go to Fairhope. Basically, it is a nice place to visit but there is a lot of contentious politics going on in Fairhope all of the time that wouldn't bother a visitor but would really aggravate a resident. Also, the cost of living is high in Fairhope. It is really a place for the upper-middle class and higher.
So keep your broke self at your great condo and roll your change.
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#22 Jun 16, 2012
I forgot to mention that since the housing market bubble burst, there are a lot of unsavory people buying up houses in Fairhope at bargain basement prices. I read in the paper about crimes there that I never read about a few years ago. If you don't believe me, just check the crime statistics before you make your move.
Pastor Ricardo Johnson

Daphne, AL

#23 Apr 1, 2013
Fairhope is a great place to live and raise your family! God has anointed this area to bring forth revival in theses last days! We moved from Ohio and love it here. Great churches also! check out our blog at www.cfcfairhope.org/apps/blog . Come visit us Sunday mornings at 11am Contagious Faith Church! We meet at the Holiday Inn on route 98 next to the Burger King in Fairhope. Free coffee and donuts are served!
iamangttia

Foley, AL

#24 Apr 1, 2013
"Free coffee and donuts are served!"

But, bring plenty of money to put in the plate because my condo in Boca doesn't run on water.
A joke

Hopkinsville, KY

#25 Apr 17, 2015
Pastor Ricardo Johnson wrote:
Fairhope is a great place to live and raise your family! God has anointed this area to bring forth revival in theses last days! We moved from Ohio and love it here. Great churches also! check out our blog at www.cfcfairhope.org/apps/blog . Come visit us Sunday mornings at 11am Contagious Faith Church! We meet at the Holiday Inn on route 98 next to the Burger King in Fairhope. Free coffee and donuts are served!
I would not raise my family in fairhope. Too many people that want to look down on you. You better be rich and a Yankee, stab your friends in the back or screw their wives... If you don't do any of that, go somewhere else... Fairhope is 98% trash
Rawr

Muscle Shoals, AL

#27 Apr 28, 2015
I dunno, this is Florence AL forum. Both start with Fs I guess.
Rawr

Muscle Shoals, AL

#28 Apr 28, 2015
lamangttia wrote:
Screw Fairhope, move to the beautiful city of Foley. I rent a single-wide in a very nice trailer park, we have running water and when the septic tanks arent too full we even have a flushable toilet. The Walmart Supercenter is not too far of a walk, and there are plenty of liquor stores for beer and cigarettes within walking distance.
Awesome
Local

Gulf Shores, AL

#29 Apr 28, 2015
Rawr wrote:
I dunno, this is Florence AL forum.
Wrong, the forums automatically cross-post to the general area. You'll see the same threads in the Gulf Shores, Foley, Daphne, Fairhope, Florence, Elberta, etc. Forums.
Rawr

Muscle Shoals, AL

#30 Apr 30, 2015
Local wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong, the forums automatically cross-post to the general area. You'll see the same threads in the Gulf Shores, Foley, Daphne, Fairhope, Florence, Elberta, etc. Forums.
Lol General Area. Of those cities, Florence is only one not in the general AL Gulf Coast Area. We are in Tennessee Valley

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gulf Shores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waynes Barber Shop 16 hr Ridiculousness 1
heroin (Jun '14) Jul 15 Anonymous 10
foley city elections Jul 14 DISGUSTED 1
News HHS, Baldwin County to speak Tuesday about ille... Jul 11 Bakker 24
Blessed Hope Review Jul 8 Blessed Hope Review 1
Cedar St. Mail Box & Street sign vandalism Jul 8 Cold1war 1
Review: Chuck's Barber Shop (Aug '14) Jul 8 Guardian Kenpo Ka... 17

Gulf Shores Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance