Murderer among you
Your welcome

Memphis, TN

#1 Sep 13, 2017
Gregory R. Larimore brutally murdered his wife June Sparks Larimore by stabbing her 134 times in 1990 and is suspected in the stabbing murders of at least two other women. His parents paid for his attorneys and two appeals after he was TWICE convicted and sentenced to life in prison, his third trial resulted in an acquittal and he was released from prison after serving only 66 months.

In his mid-50's now he lives with his parents in their beachfront Imperials Quarters condo (unit 609) in Orange Beach Alabama and works as the building manager at the Phoenix VII condominiums in Orange Beach. This twice-convicted murderer has FULL ACCESS to every condo in the buiklding, and access to thousands of young women and children that vacation there every year, unaware of this sociopath's criminal history.

Read all the details here: www.phoenix7.tk
Thank You Very Much

Madison, AL

#2 Sep 15, 2017
Thank You Very Much!
Your welcome wrote:
Gregory R. Larimore brutally murdered his wife June Sparks Larimore by stabbing her 134 times in 1990 and is suspected in the stabbing murders of at least two other women. His parents paid for his attorneys and two appeals after he was TWICE convicted and sentenced to life in prison, his third trial resulted in an acquittal and he was released from prison after serving only 66 months.

In his mid-50's now he lives with his parents in their beachfront Imperials Quarters condo (unit 609) in Orange Beach Alabama and works as the building manager at the Phoenix VII condominiums in Orange Beach. This twice-convicted murderer has FULL ACCESS to every condo in the buiklding, and access to thousands of young women and children that vacation there every year, unaware of this sociopath's criminal history.

Thank You Very Much

Madison, AL

#3 Sep 15, 2017
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blytheville-a...
Your welcome wrote:

Hmmmmmmmmm

United States

#4 Sep 20, 2017
How did he get his job with his record? Did he lie? If so that's grounds for dismissal. Who is he in a relationship with? Everyone knows how incestuous this company is, so maybe that's how he got his job.
lawabidingc

Foley, AL

#5 Sep 25, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmm wrote:
How did he get his job with his record? Did he lie? If so that's grounds for dismissal. Who is he in a relationship with? Everyone knows how incestuous this company is, so maybe that's how he got his job.
Or Maybe he got his job since he was found not guilty and set free by a panel of his peers. I'm not sure what y'all are trying to say on this forum but it sounds like the courts have done there do-diligence and have found him not guilty, and by the way there's always going to be jail time severed when it involves capital murder they normal do set a bail. Why isnt anyone looking for others options or the real killer. Sounds like y'all have created a lynch mob to just follow this guy around and make the rest of his life hell and have turned a blind eye to other possibilities.
Jamie Bulter - esquire

Madison, AL

#6 Sep 25, 2017
Should your sick DNA slipped out, didn't fall on the ground, and replicated - we all hope Gregory R. Larimore gets chummy with your grandmothers, mom(s), sisters, daughters, nieces, and cousins.
lawabidingc wrote:
Or Maybe he got his job since he was found not guilty and set free by a panel of his peers. I'm not sure what y'all are trying to say on this forum but it sounds like the courts have done there do-diligence and have found him not guilty, and by the way there's always going to be jail time severed when it involves capital murder they normal do set a bail. Why isnt anyone looking for others options or the real killer. Sounds like y'all have created a lynch mob to just follow this guy around and make the rest of his life hell and have turned a blind eye to other possibilities.
lawabidingc

Foley, AL

#7 Oct 9, 2017
Maybe you should move to where there are not laws that govern and protect its citizens from lynch mobs such as yourself.
Jamie Bulter - esquire wrote:
Should your sick DNA slipped out, didn't fall on the ground, and replicated - we all hope Gregory R. Larimore gets chummy with your grandmothers, mom(s), sisters, daughters, nieces, and cousins.

<quoted text>
ComingForGreg

Burbank, CA

#8 Oct 24, 2017
lawabidingc wrote:
<quoted text>it sounds like the courts have done there do-diligence and have found him not guilty, and by the way there's always going to be jail time severed when it involves capital murder they normal do set a bail. Why isnt anyone looking for others options or the real killer.
It's always great to see the courts do their "do-diligence" (due diligence, stupid) and find a murder suspect not guilty. Like with OJ Simpson.

Only OJ was simply aquitted. First time. It took Gregory three tries - Only after two convictions by separate juries and two life sentences imposed by separate judges.

Greg's lucky to have parents with lots of money who were able to buy his freedom. He's been mooching from them ever since, even now in his mid-50's he still lives with them in their beachfront condo in Orange Beach Alabama.
Alabama Constitutionalis t

Washington, DC

#9 Nov 14, 2017
Your welcome wrote:

Just a note to those who might want to click that link it goes to a site that tries to load malware on your computer. That being said. I actually read the trial transcripts and did some research on my own since I live in the area. Looks Greg was fortunate to be able to keep fighting his case. Bad police work, a sketchy medical examiner with a history of fabricating evidence was just some of the issues at work. If he had been an average Joe he would still be in prison. Where is there proof that he is suspected in the murder of other people?

Did he do it? I guess only his wife and he know it for sure because the Police mishandling of the evidence prevented a lot of follow up investigation.
Big sis

United States

#11 Feb 10, 2018
I am June’s older sister. You have some facts correct and some are incorrect. I have tried to stay out of this discussion. I believe every DIG gets his due. He did voluntarily sign a settlement to our civil suit against him. He has never attempted to pay a single dime on the $400,000+ int. judgement he agreed to pay my family. I have known where he was employed for years. His employers knew his history when they hired him. I called and ask their HR department years ago and they confirmed this for me. He and his family have chosen greed over Righteousness. Now Sam has died

http://m.arkansasonline.com/obituaries/2018/j...

and I am sure that his soul will rot in hell for his part in this. I am sure he never told Greg the truth about his role in all this.
Blytheville girl

Trumann, AR

#13 May 31, 2018
Big sis wrote:
I am June’s older sister. You have some facts correct and some are incorrect. I have tried to stay out of this discussion. I believe every DIG gets his due. He did voluntarily sign a settlement to our civil suit against him. He has never attempted to pay a single dime on the $400,000+ int. judgement he agreed to pay my family. I have known where he was employed for years. His employers knew his history when they hired him. I called and ask their HR department years ago and they confirmed this for me. He and his family have chosen greed over Righteousness. Now Sam has died

and I am sure that his soul will rot in hell for his part in this. I am sure he never told Greg the truth about his role in all this.
So was Sam involved in June’s murder or just part of the cover up? I couldn’t imagine losing my sister in such a brutal manner! I know it has been a long time but this is just as sad to me today as it was then!
Blytheville Born

Falls Church, VA

#14 Aug 20, 2018
Big sis wrote:

I grew up knowing you and your sister and went to school with Greg. My husband grew up with Greg. The town had a strong social caste system unlike any city I have ever lived in. Greg married in a lower class; as my husband did also.(Not factually but the upper class would have agreed including my mother in law). June never stood a chance of receiving justice in that town or area.

Know that justice may not have been served but many people left Blytheville to never return due to the injustice of this case. Me included. Now it is voted by the media as the most dangerous city in Arkansas.

I have prayed for you and your family for years and the recent Colorado case brought back the memory of June. Others will never forget. I have to believe justice will prevail after everyone involved dies and faces the true judge. Until then money and greed will win here on earth.
JT esq

United States

#15 Aug 22, 2018
To the couple of mental midgets above who state that Greg must be innocent since he was found not guilty by a jury (in the the 3rd trial, after successfully appealing his first two convictions of 1st° degree murder and sentenced to life in prison), it’s refreshing to see people who have such faith in our judicial system, because it always works.

Take for example other notable jury verdicts in which the accused apparently did not commit the crimes they were accused of: The child molestation trial of Michael Jackson - A jury of his peers acquitted him after the first trial, so just like Greg, he must be innocent. There’s the double murder trial of OJ Simpson in which he also was acquitted by a jury of his peers after the first trial.

And then there is Gregory Larimore… A little bit different, because the jury found the evidence showed that beyond a reasonable doubt he was guilty of brutally slaughtering his wife by stabbing her 137 times and sentenced to life in prison for his crime. But like most criminal cowards who don’t want to face accountability for their actions, he appealed his conviction and was awarded a new trial. His second trial resulted in a 2nd murder conviction and 2nd sentence of life in prison. Again (using mommy and daddy‘s money) he again appealed his conviction and was allowed a 3rd trial and finally acquitted.

So obviously - just like Michael Jackson and OJ Simpson, Greg must not have done it.

Greg is a murderer, he is a social menace and a threat to every man woman and child who may come in contact with him
Keith

Cedar Rapids, IA

#16 Aug 22, 2018
Alabama Constitutionalist wrote:
<quoted text>

Just a note to those who might want to click that link it goes to a site that tries to load malware on your computer.
Nice try, liar. That just shows how desperate you are to keep the truth buried.
Sam

Silver Spring, MD

#17 Monday Sep 17
Keith wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try, liar. That just shows how desperate you are to keep the truth buried.
Yep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gulf Shores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Summer Trace Apartments: The Truth (Oct '16) Sun dumpster life 31
Best affordable seafood market Orange Beach Sep 20 ThomasA 2
Where is Keith Fank now days Sep 19 Anonymous 11
On vacation and left IMPORTANT bag. Helpppp Sep 19 Anonymous 1
News Top 5 Rated Snowbird Resorts, According To RVers Sep 6 zoc(8; 1
McDonald's parking lot in foley al. On Sept 21 ... Aug '18 Cant-understand-w... 3
News An Alabama speed trap out of control (Nov '17) Aug '18 American 4

Gulf Shores Jobs

Personal Finance

Gulf Shores Mortgages