Vacation Rental on West 3rd Avenue

Vacation Rental on West 3rd Avenue

Posted in the Gulf Shores Forum

Snowbird

Frankfort, KY

#1 Feb 13, 2012
We have a relative who owns a little off beach cottage on West 3rd Avenue in Gulf shores. It's rented for the time we need it so we're trying to find one in that same area to rent the second week of April. Can anybody help? I know there are bunches of them in that area but I don't know how to find out what's available in that specific location.

Thanks!
suggestion

Dawsonville, GA

#2 Feb 14, 2012
vrbo. com
Snowbird

Frankfort, KY

#3 Feb 15, 2012
suggestion wrote:
vrbo. com
Thanks. I had already tried that site and it's pretty useless. It's mostly condos and luxury hotels and hard to sort out. There are so many of those little cottage type places in the area of third that I was hoping somebody local might know of one that rents for vacationers. I've tried all the realtor sites and found nothing. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gulf Shores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turquoise Place (Jan '09) Thu The other company 11
Murderer among you Wed Hmmmmmmmmm 4
is Fort Morgan a safe place to live Sep 18 Mae Oliver 2
News State backs Baldwin Beach Express project with ... (Mar '11) Sep 12 BamaNParadise 9
Howard Feely Sep 10 co worker 1
Santa Fe Mexican Restaurant Sep 8 Concerned 3
Missing Samantha Bernhardt (Aug '13) Aug '17 Candice 5

Gulf Shores Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gulf Shores Mortgages