Obama is a loser
GSA

Gulf Shores, AL

#1 Oct 5, 2012
This president is the worst.
He promised to cut the federal budget in half but its tripled.

He said he would get our troops out of the Middle East in 18 months, we still have troops there 47 months later.

He said unemployment would not go above 8%, it was 8% or higher for 44 months straight.

He pushed through a healthcare bill that a simple majority of Americans don't want.

His green jobs initiative has failed.

He promised to close GetMo, it's still open.

Should I go on?
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#2 Oct 6, 2012
You forgot to say that he won the last election so that does not make him a loser. I guess because Bush didn't promise us that he would start two wars and more than eat up the Clinton surplus then you can't blame him for doing both. And, most Americans do like ObamaCare, are in favor of many green job initiatives, don't care if GetMo is closed or not, happy that Obama has ended the Bush War in Iraq and scheduled to end the Bush War in Afghanistan and are happy that unemployment is now 7.8% and moving down due to Obama's balanced plan to retrieve us from the Bush Recession with a soft landing.
FastFred

Foley, AL

#3 Oct 9, 2012
Give Me a Break wrote:
You forgot to say that he won the last election so that does not make him a loser. I guess because Bush didn't promise us that he would start two wars and more than eat up the Clinton surplus then you can't blame him for doing both. And, most Americans do like ObamaCare, are in favor of many green job initiatives, don't care if GetMo is closed or not, happy that Obama has ended the Bush War in Iraq and scheduled to end the Bush War in Afghanistan and are happy that unemployment is now 7.8% and moving down due to Obama's balanced plan to retrieve us from the Bush Recession with a soft landing.
What a crock of "crap" you just posted,the unemployment numbers are down because of people that absolutely quit looking for work which has been proven, the war in Afghanistan is obama's and he has always claimed we should have been there while he was campaigning and sent more troops there after he was elected, and for his so called surplus that you and others would like to "tout" take ten minutes and try and digest this, and there are many facts and stories on the subject.http://www.businessins ider.com/how-bill-clintons-bal anced-budget-destroyed-the-eco nomy-2012-9
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#4 Oct 9, 2012
"What a crock of "crap" you just posted,the unemployment numbers are down because of people that absolutely quit looking for work which has been proven"

Oh, I guess that for decades the actual unemployment figure included all those who gave up looking for a job. Now, the Republican Right Wing Conservatives want to tack on this group that they never objected to being overlooked in the figure when their man was in the White House.
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#5 Oct 9, 2012
"sent more troops there after he was elected,"

Yes, he did because he wanted to end the war and not just maintain it like Bush did for 8-years. He is being successful since we will be out in 2014 just like Obama promised he would end the Bush war in Iraq and he did.

United States

#6 Oct 15, 2012
Give Me a Break wrote:
Scumbag terrorist Obama only "won" because of voter fraud. He will lose by landslide this time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gulf Shores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heroin (Jun '14) 13 hr Chassidy 54
Raferty May 27 curious 1
News Red-state blue-state divide is showing up in to... May 27 NurseB 2
things to do May 27 Mike Kokizgon 16
Ready to settle down May 26 EconProf 2
owa theme park May 16 gumpyxx 6
The Hangout Fest = Shaul's Profits May 15 ThomasA 29

Gulf Shores Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance