walking to the beach
traveling

United States

#1 May 22, 2012
How busy is the highway you have to cross from the luxury rv campground to the beach
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#2 May 24, 2012
It's not too busy around 3-4am.

“Changes in latitude/attitud e”

Since: Sep 10

Gulf Shores, AL

#3 May 24, 2012
Give Me a Break wrote:
It's not too busy around 3-4am.
If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all Gmab!

You won't have much trouble crossing 59, traveling.
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#4 May 25, 2012
"If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all Gmab!"

Where is your sense of humor, Miss Nanny?
traveling

United States

#5 May 25, 2012
methodical wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all Gmab!
You won't have much trouble crossing 59, traveling.
Thanks. this us our first time to the area. looking forward to some fun in the sun. Thanks again
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#6 May 25, 2012
traveling wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks. this us our first time to the area. looking forward to some fun in the sun. Thanks again
She is always kind but not necessarily correct. Unless you or someone you are coming with is blind or hearing impaired or in a wheelchair or using a walker, you should have no more problem crossing any of the streets then you would have in any other city. You will be staying about a 10-minute walk from the beach so carrying beach stuff will best be done if you get a carrier for those item that has wheels and also wheels that are suitable for rolling across the beach sand since the beach is very wide and once you get to the beach you still will have to transverse it which is not like rolling a wheeled carrier down a concrete sidewalk.
traveling

United States

#7 May 26, 2012
Give Me a Break wrote:
<quoted text>
She is always kind but not necessarily correct. Unless you or someone you are coming with is blind or hearing impaired or in a wheelchair or using a walker, you should have no more problem crossing any of the streets then you would have in any other city. You will be staying about a 10-minute walk from the beach so carrying beach stuff will best be done if you get a carrier for those item that has wheels and also wheels that are suitable for rolling across the beach sand since the beach is very wide and once you get to the beach you still will have to transverse it which is not like rolling a wheeled carrier down a concrete sidewalk.
Thanks. We do have a beach "wagon" that we have used on other beaches we just haven't been to gulf shores before

“Changes in latitude/attitud e”

Since: Sep 10

Gulf Shores, AL

#8 Jun 3, 2012
Give Me a Break wrote:
<quoted text>
She is always kind but not necessarily correct...
LOL...I do have my limits :)
But props to you for such a thoughtful, non biased answer to the OP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gulf Shores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heroin (Jun '14) Mon Need help 15
Where to sxore heroin (Sep '15) Mon Need help 8
Royal Palms Rental ? Aug 27 Connie Lingus 2
Waynes Barber Shop Aug 26 Justin Heranus 9
News What you're saying: Jimmy Buffett concert postp... (Jun '10) Aug 26 Harry Peters 3
No Blacks in Gulf Shores Aug 25 Connie Lingus 22
News Baldwin schools file suit against street preachers (Nov '08) Aug 21 Michael AL 22

Gulf Shores Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gulf Shores Mortgages