Who do you support for Woodland Unified School District, Governing Board Member in California (Yo...

Posted in the Guinda Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Rodger

Woodland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Voted For Angel Barajas

As much as I hate to admit it, I don't know any of the candidates. Additionally, only two out of the five had a write up in the sample ballot.
This being the case, I deduced that anyone who would not have there write up in the sample ballot must not view the position seriously enough.
Consequently, this being a position in the school system, I figured the two people who did have a write up, in the sample ballot, would have to convince me by their written statement.
Barajas showed accessability and understanding of the technical age with the insertion of his website. Finally, a good writer will lay his view out clearly, so it can be easily read and understandable to his audience. Note the bullet points and clearly noted space between points.
He hits the current issues and addresses his experience in an organized fashion.
Short of some last minute mailings that have some powerful statements, I am having to lean toward Angel.
It is unfortunate I have no literature or other exposure to these candidates but, since I am at odds with our local, daily, newspaper, I only have my sample ballot to gain access to them.
I vote

Woodland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Voted For Angel Barajas

Best candidate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Guinda Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Guinda People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••