Black Deer eating side of road

Black Deer eating side of road

Posted in the Guin Forum

Hamilton Alalabama

Double Springs, AL

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Me and my Daughter was driving down the country side in Marion Co al. and Thought what we seen to be a black bear in Hamilton,Alabama We went up a pieace and turned around went past where we seen the black bear and Turned back around came up the road very slowly Then my daughter stated Dad thats a funny black bear with long Legs.. I stoped and got out There stood my First 10-14 Point BLACK DEER .. Never would i think that me and my daugter would see something so Beautiful and Rare as The Black Deer with a tan Color bun on it's Tail and the Black antler's was amazing standing withen 75 feet from us as it was eating something that someone tossed out the window from mcdonald's ..... And 98% of the time i have my Camara.. Time to Go Sit and hide get a pic of this Bad Boy.
Bama Boy

Haleyville, AL

#2 Nov 20, 2013
Did you ever get a picture? Where did you see the deer at?

Haleyville, AL

#3 Nov 22, 2013
Its on the left 3/4 of a mile be4 you get to the shell truck stop going towards Hamilton from Guin or on right side 3/4 of a mile down in the deepest part past shell ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Marion County Arrests & Mugshots (Feb '14) Sep '16 Warren 2
Man Beating Woman Next Door Aug '16 Man Beating woman 1
who is Summer Ott? (Jan '15) Jun '16 Anon 9
the ramp (Aug '06) Jun '16 Amused 48
Wanted: Hunter Keith McCarley May '16 Judge BeeGee 1
gary pritchett May '16 guest 1
Who knows Leighna Johnson? (Dec '15) Dec '15 Sewstupidtutus 1

Guin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance