Man to serve 90 days in sex-assault case

Man to serve 90 days in sex-assault case

There are 5 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Mar 29, 2010, titled Man to serve 90 days in sex-assault case. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

A 20-year-old Bridgeport man will spend 90 days in jail after receiving a suspended prison sentence Friday in state Superior Court in Stamford.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

BPT

New Haven, CT

#1 Mar 30, 2010
maybe while he is in jail he'll find out what it is to be the victim of a sexual assault himself. the irony would be so ironic.
BPT

New Haven, CT

#4 Mar 30, 2010
Sam from Connecticut wrote:
BPT
Shame on you. You sold out your friends, your soul, and your heart, and your country to the HERD, where now, you are a proud member. The only comments on their forum is insults against me, because they do not have the guts to insult me on these forums, where I can defend myself. All of you making our lives HELL on these fourms, and that is where all of you will be going when you die, HELL. Go sleep with the DEVIL.
you're just pissed because you, like me,don't know where they are. you LIKE tossing out mean faces and nuts, YOU told me so. lighten up my friend it's no big deal.
Everyday People

Milford, CT

#5 Mar 30, 2010
BPT
Shame on you. You sold out your friends, your soul, and your heart, and your country to the HERD, where now, you are a proud member. The only comments on their forum is insults against me, because they do not have the guts to insult me on these forums, where I can defend myself. All of you making our lives HELL on these fourms, and that is where all of you will be going when you die, HELL. Go sleep with the DEVIL.
Sam,
BPT is your friend. Always has been...Your reaction is a little strong here. Take the high road and keep being nice to everyone.
BPT

New Haven, CT

#8 Mar 30, 2010
BPT, Proud member of the HERD
The HERD has their own forum to insult me, where I cannot defend myself, and where the good people of Connecticut cannot read their daily insults, which prove that they are thugs and bullies. I only defend myself from their insults on these forums, but not on their forum. That is why they have their own forum. Sent Nasty artsy a e mail and ask her how to down load their forum. Then, you will be shock. I am a Saint on Earth and proud of it. Mean Faces and Nuts for the rest of your life. May GOD have mercy on your soul. Beg HIM for his forginveness. The members of the HERD are laughing at you, for beind a DUMB AZZ.
come on sam... WE ALL gotta play nice in the yard here with the other kids....:)
Everyday People

Milford, CT

#9 Mar 30, 2010
BPT, Proud member of the HERD
The HERD has their own forum to insult me, where I cannot defend myself, and where the good people of Connecticut cannot read their daily insults, which prove that they are thugs and bullies. I only defend myself from their insults on these forums, but not on their forum. That is why they have their own forum. Sent Nasty artsy a e mail and ask her how to down load their forum. Then, you will be shock. I am a Saint on Earth and proud of it. Mean Faces and Nuts for the rest of your life. May GOD have mercy on your soul. Beg HIM for his forginveness. The members of the HERD are laughing at you, for beind a DUMB AZZ.
I've never insulted you. Bpt never did either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guilford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Bridgepoint Mortgage LLC (Mar '15) Jan 3 Mylanta 7
News Five Arrested On Prostitution Charges In Branfo... (Dec '09) Jan 1 Wize1 31
News Trump election brings abortion debate to new level Dec '16 Daddy 2
Review: CT Krav Maga & MMA (May '16) Dec '16 Brenda B 9
attorney needed to collect from attorney Robert... (Jul '09) Aug '16 operation gladio 2
News Young Children Still Suspended In High Numbers ... (Jul '16) Aug '16 BPT 12
Gang Stalking In Guilford CT (Apr '15) Jun '16 Onthelist 7

Guilford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Guilford Mortgages