Review: Genetic Computers Inc

Review: Genetic Computers Inc

Posted in the Guilderland Forum

Darren

Schenectady, NY

#1 Aug 25, 2010
Genetic really came through for me in a crunch...My entire computer crashed hard w/a virus, i could not even get into my desktop, all of my doc. and stuff were gone, including my thesis!!! I took it to two other places who were unable to recover antthing.Although out of my town, I took it to Genetic and he was able to not only find my paper but everything else too!! They are life savers!! Seriously, I would not ever consider bringing my computer to anyone else! Many thanks Genetic!
Jack

Schenectady, NY

#4 Sep 17, 2010
Genetic Computers Inc came to my office and completely revamped my entire network and remapped all of my network drives. Never has my business run so efficiently! They treated me like a VIP,even though it was my first time doing business with them. Never has a company offered me coffee or water! Not even my mechanic does that anymore! I was referred to them from a local business, and just speaking to Rob for one minute and u know this guy knows what he is talking about. Computers are tricky and very complicated, something you can't fake. I'm new to town and its nice to know Genetic is here for all of my tech needs. Comforting to know they have been in bizz for 25 yrs too! Thanks Guys!:)
Karen Waters

Schenectady, NY

#7 Oct 28, 2011
I just purchased a used desk top from Kristen at Genetic. Its used but like new! Not only does it look new but wow is it fast! She listened to what I needed and customized the system just for me. not to mention loaded it with software of my choosing. I'll never go anywhere else! Thanks Genetic!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guilderland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr UnderstandPeople 20,032
News Albany area shopping malls go upscale or bust 16 hr Rich M 22
News Guilderland businessman charged with $1M Ponzi ... Jun 25 Lack O Media 1
Review: Stewart Electric Repair Jun 19 rojennings 1
Pastor David M Wells New Life Ministries (Mar '11) Jun 15 The Ace of Spades 166
News Police: Man assaulted, raped girlfriend (Oct '12) Jun 10 betty holt 160
opana (Aug '07) Jun 10 Piojo 164
More from around the web

Guilderland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Guilderland Mortgages