Gueydan Woman Charged With Battery On Teacher

Feb 29, 2008 Full story: KATC-TV Lafayette 296

“Ms. Bourque approached her and pushed her. At that time she began to curse at her. She also ended up slapping her.”

New information on a woman accused of firing at police in Gueydan last night. We've learned that woman is also accused of hitting her child's teacher just a few hours before the shooting. via KATC-TV Lafayette

Full Story
Ms Tracey Bourque

Lafayette, LA

#121 Jun 1, 2009
potatohead wrote:
<quoted text> how did her hubby die
My husband committed SUICIDE... That means he killed himself. and sice ya'll have time to dicuss what I should get, keep in mind God has the Final Say. Don't take Vpso's word or the Coroner. Talk to the two psychrist he saw less than 24 hrs before he pulled the trigger...
Ms Tracey Bourque

Lafayette, LA

#122 Jun 1, 2009
The point is that it's not dirty laundry. It's my personal life. Mine and Mine Alone. None of you people on here talking big shit know what the hell you are taking about... The truth I signed a prenumt to protect my assests cause Frank was in debt thanks to N...a Lovin' wife#2 MDB. I had my own money and assests from a 10 year relationship. Property, My home, My camp, Yeah Mark took care of me.. Ha Ha.
Ms Tracey Bourque

Lafayette, LA

#123 Jun 1, 2009
I have to agree with you to some degree. Did you ever stop to think that something is wrong with this picture, cause its only Moutons to get arrested... If everyone was arrested and GPD do there job, then alot more would go to jail. But I don't think the 12th and Main crew have the bond money we do.. And its not drug money or Franks money, or insurance money... Its called old money. My dad worked in the oil field... Did ya'll know that black people also set up TRUST FUNDS for their children..... I'm living on my trust... Thank you Daddy... and 4 the smart azz who would question Daddy.. Landry and Margaret Mouton adopted me when I was a day old.. and Wedo is my sons daddy.99.8% just ask Dana..Ha. Ha. I was married 2 times. Get it right... or better than that lets have lunch and talk about...
Ms Tracey Bourque

Lafayette, LA

#124 Jun 1, 2009
The house where the interview was held, is not my Family home. Residence address is 1201 Garland. Not Terry's house. I maybe a little throwed off, but I am not trash.or the product of trash. I wish the FBI, CIA, ATF, and DEA would take a look at this stuff and hear the truth. I have supporting information of Fact. When all of this is said done: he without sin cast the 1st stone. Should anyone have questions for me email directly t.cardette@gmail.com...
hub city

AOL

#125 Jun 1, 2009
These people been getting away with to dam much,i know because i grew up their,seem to me they have the d/a and sheriff dept paid off are they have something on them.
Ms Tracey Bourque

Lafayette, LA

#127 Jun 1, 2009
I have read all the pages of comments. and I just have to say that some of you are really dirty. I am a Mother, a damn good mother. I have given much thought to all the comments about me. In my defense. I laugh, Cause I know the truth. God knows the Truth. Most of you crazy people are related to me and the same ones calling my mom Margaret wanting to know whats going on. lol. I am not perfect, never have claimed to be. Don't hold my family accountable for my actions. My children have been taught they don"t wear my shame. Only God can judge me. My faith is stronger than anyone of you could imagine. All of this Talk.. Cause its all you opinions, they are like assholes everybody got one...Judge Me, its your right. the good Lord never sleeps. All this talk is motivating to me.. and I have a question: When was the last time you cleaned your own closet? all this stuff you folks are claiming to know... who is your source of information and is our source creditable??? You people disgust me. Don't all of you have to punch the clock??? Go to work. If you scared go to church....
Ms Tracey Bourque

Lafayette, LA

#128 Jun 1, 2009
And ask the Bourque's why didn't they attend Franks Funeral and why they want cast iron pots instead of wantintg to know where he's buried. My husband was not cremated......And we were not going to get a divorce. Frank, me, GOD, and his doctors, and the investigators know the truth. Becareful of the pit/grave you dig and wish for me, cause it just maybe your OWN.....I am happy to answer any of your questions... I am not hard to find. Email me directly, we can always have lunch:} onecardette@aol.com
Ms Tracey Bourque

Lafayette, LA

#129 Jun 1, 2009
hub city wrote:
These people been getting away with to dam much,i know because i grew up their,seem to me they have the d/a and sheriff dept paid off are they have something on them.
Watch it... I have never paid anyone off.. and who are you anyway.. I love internet geeks. My attorneys will find out who you are HAHA
Ms Tracey Bourque

Lafayette, LA

#130 Jun 1, 2009
enough wrote:
If its the person I'm thinking of this girl is evil
you don't shit about me.. did i sleep with your man , your dad, or both??
I pray

Kaplan, LA

#131 Jun 2, 2009
Ms Tracey Bourque wrote:
And ask the Bourque's why didn't they attend Franks Funeral and why they want cast iron pots instead of wantintg to know where he's buried. My husband was not cremated......And we were not going to get a divorce. Frank, me, GOD, and his doctors, and the investigators know the truth. Becareful of the pit/grave you dig and wish for me, cause it just maybe your OWN.....I am happy to answer any of your questions... I am not hard to find. Email me directly, we can always have lunch:} onecardette@aol.com
I don't think you're really T.B. because she wouldn't lie THIS much.
Attorney

United States

#132 Jun 2, 2009
Ms Tracey Bourque wrote:
<quoted text>Watch it... I have never paid anyone off.. and who are you anyway.. I love internet geeks. My attorneys will find out who you are HAHA
Ms. Bourque. Your attorneys should advise you to keep your mouth shut and not open yourself up like this. Not smart at all.
Tracey Bourque

United States

#133 Jun 2, 2009
I pray wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you're really T.B. because she wouldn't lie THIS much.
yes this is really tracey mouton bourque. All of you need Jesus. And to you I pray. I know u are probably related to me. This is really sad. This has nothing to do with my mom or grandma, but I could tell a few dirty secrets of my own about people talking us, but that's beneath me at my lowest point. Keep in mind all of you are Assuming and Assumption is the Mother of all f..k ups. Keep on praying I go to jail and I'll keep reading. None of you know me and what I go through. I don't have shit to prove to any of you. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. Only God can judge me. I will left up mine eyes to the hills. I am Tracey Bourque
banned

United States

#134 Jun 2, 2009
Cousin wrote:
Sorry, I disagree and feel only God can judge her. Sin is sin in God's eyes. There is no little sin or big sin. Apparently, you must be Jesus and is sinless. I will stay on my knees and continue to pray that God keep evil from me. TB can beat us all to Heaven if we are not careful and have hate in our hates toward her. Evil seeds were planted in her as a child and is now a full grown evil tree. You talk foolish in thinking just because she is an adult the evil goes away. I need to hear from some holy spirit filled soldiers and not some carnal fool that is clueless. We have to be careful what we display to our children. People wonder why their children steal, but fail to realize they opened that evil door when they cheat on their taxes. I guess everyone would be in jail since we all have done evil and some of us still do. Not a sermon just a thought.
if thats how bad her evil is then maybe the only cure is a bullet!
ENOUGH

United States

#135 Jun 2, 2009
Amazing wrote:
Wow - having terrorized the town she is know out of jail and her brother from the same mother was arrested and will soon bonded out. Look out residence of Gueydan they will terrorized the town in the wee hours of the night "sprinkling" their "dust" all over the community. These people are dangerous and psychotic.
what they needa do is quit pointing the guns n the air n start shooting each other. then people will sleep a little better at night. that little ban they put on her wont stop her and everyone knows it!
Luv-my-Bully

Kaplan, LA

#136 Jun 2, 2009
Tracey Bourque wrote:
<quoted text> yes this is really tracey mouton bourque. All of you need Jesus. And to you I pray. I know u are probably related to me. This is really sad. This has nothing to do with my mom or grandma, but I could tell a few dirty secrets of my own about people talking us, but that's beneath me at my lowest point. Keep in mind all of you are Assuming and Assumption is the Mother of all f..k ups. Keep on praying I go to jail and I'll keep reading. None of you know me and what I go through. I don't have shit to prove to any of you. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. Only God can judge me. I will left up mine eyes to the hills. I am Tracey Bourque
Hilarious to be accused of being T.B.'s relative.
I don't think so!
Amen
Library Posting

United States

#137 Jun 2, 2009
Come find me now. I'm posting from the Gueydan library. Oh, I forgot you were run out of town. My apologies granddaughter of LM ??? Mmm, I wonder about that.
Library Posting

United States

#138 Jun 2, 2009
Oh, Please forgive me again, You say you were adopted at a early age? Then you are the rightful heir apparent of the oil fortune.
We get it Tracey

United States

#139 Jun 2, 2009
Tracey Bourque wrote:
<quoted text> yes this is really tracey mouton bourque. All of you need Jesus. And to you I pray. I know u are probably related to me. This is really sad. This has nothing to do with my mom or grandma, but I could tell a few dirty secrets of my own about people talking us, but that's beneath me at my lowest point. Keep in mind all of you are Assuming and Assumption is the Mother of all f..k ups. Keep on praying I go to jail and I'll keep reading. None of you know me and what I go through. I don't have shit to prove to any of you. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. Only God can judge me. I will left up mine eyes to the hills. I am Tracey Bourque
If you do not have anything to prove, then why are you writing here and degraving black people as if you were the only black person, who ever had a trust. People with "old money" and "new Money" do not have to brag or say what they have. Stop bragging about stuff. It seems you just take from others and never stood on your own. Smart educated women do it for themselves and walk side by side with their one man and remember they are ladies. God must be covering his ears. You really have no clue to what God is all about. We can all quote scriptures, but when out life styles differ so much to what we preach about, then we are all deceiving ourselves. Be strong and do not worry about what people say. People will be people and you can not stop us from writing or talking about you. We have no life and this is what we do. We talk good old gossip and then will definitely fill my days for the next decades talking about you and watching your next move. I will have to come and get your autograph since you are infamous. You Paris Hilton want a be.
Reality Check

United States

#140 Jun 2, 2009
All those close to this, need to realize one simple thing. The TB, the Mouton's, and GPD are not the problem in Gueydan. The elected officials in the 15th judicial district are the problem in Gueydan. The bonds posted for these people are not proportional to the offenses. What happens to the trials for the charges? Does any of it ever go to court? Are any sentences ever issued? Don't look to the street rats and shake your heads in disgust, you can't blame a dog for being a dog. Look to the District Judges. Look to the DA's office. What's keeping them from being what they're supposed to be? Demand action.
Family Reunion

United States

#141 Jun 2, 2009
And they say we can not get together for a family reunion. Howdy family. Great hearing that things have not change and we still hate one another. See you all at the next family reunion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gueydan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Miller Oct 17 confused 2
What happend at the Crowley Chamber of Commerce... Oct 6 AliceW 1
clean up parks as community Sep 28 Secretsucess 1
Local Women (Jan '14) Sep 25 Angry Wife Mother 3
Local Men (Jan '14) Sep 25 Angry Wife Mother 11
Crowley animal shelter. (Mar '13) Sep '14 lisa 2
Amy Trahan Sep '14 Sarahbreaux 1
Gueydan Dating
Find my Match

Gueydan Jobs