Savage killing, sex at heart of Jodi Arias murder trial

Jan 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTVK Phoenix

A nude Jodi Arias on Travis Alexander's bed. A naked Alexander in the shower. Then minutes later, an image of Alexander stabbed and slashed nearly 30 times in the heart, back, hands and torso, shot in the head, his throat slit from ear to ear.

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 160 of679
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that this is all a lie
However, I think there is maybe some truth to the Ninja story.
She was able to do all that damage and she only got a couple of cut fingers and some bruises that were covered by long sleeves. No one, not Ryan and not Leslie Uday commented that she couldn't hold her knife and fork, that she walked as though she was in discomfort.
Det Flores first impression was there had to be two assailants. If you listen to the interview he is trying to get her to cough up another name.
In a twilelight zone Rod Sterlingesque scenario.

It's crossed my mind...stranger things have happen.

Rititualist blood atonement, renegade Bishop accomplice.

Also B&D, real gun & knife props .. had TA planned to sacrifice
her, scenario got reversed on him

Interesting that Det Flores thought she had an accomplice.
disturbing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
la, I am back to believing the ninja story and her level of confidence about not being convicted. see my other post re blood atonement. It is amazing she only got a couple of cut fingers, which she still states she got at work not in the stabbing. She allegedly massacred someone and she wasn't bruised so badly that she couldn't walk? Neither Ryan nor Leslie noticed anything untoward except long sleeves
she stabbed him in the heart 1st. There wasn't much of a struggle after that. for her to get bruised up! Even if she shot him 1st - he would of been scared asking her to get help - not bruising her. Sheprob cut fingers trying to stab his head & her hand slipped on knife. He was prob kicking his legs to block her and that's how she cut up his legs alsoo.
disturbing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
In a twilelight zone Rod Sterlingesque scenario.
It's crossed my mind...stranger things have happen.
Rititualist blood atonement, renegade Bishop accomplice.
Also B&D, real gun & knife props .. had TA planned to sacrifice
her, scenario got reversed on him
Interesting that Det Flores thought she had an accomplice.
I think after all the stabbing while he was dieing he may have been twitching or something so she got gun to finish him off. At one point I was thinking matt mcartney may be involvved. The codes she tried to send him - were very demanding - sounded more to me like she was talking to someone who had an invested intreast NOT someone she was asking a favor of. Just my opinions
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

disturbing wrote:
<quoted text> she stabbed him in the heart 1st. There wasn't much of a struggle after that. for her to get bruised up! Even if she shot him 1st - he would of been scared asking her to get help - not bruising her. Sheprob cut fingers trying to stab his head & her hand slipped on knife. He was prob kicking his legs to block her and that's how she cut up his legs alsoo.
So if she stabbed him first, highly doubtfull it was premeditated ... think about it
JASPER TUDOR

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
So if she stabbed him first, highly doubtfull it was premeditated ... think about it
I disagree. How many people keep a knife in the bathroom? She had to either bring one or go to another room to get one. That is premeditated.
A Reader

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

JASPER TUDOR wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. How many people keep a knife in the bathroom? She had to either bring one or go to another room to get one. That is premeditated.
Also........what about the .25 calibre gun? Her grandparents gun was the same calibre that was used on TA & it was stolen from their home. Therefore, IF she did steal that gun, then she brought it with her on her road trip. Wouldn't that be under premeditated? Just my opinion. She also seemed to go out of her way to rent a car etc.
well

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

vinnie the poo and the rest of the clowns at hln are going crazy because they don't know what kind of pill jodi is taking in the courtroom,b.k races to the courtroom to try to find out.myself i believe it was a b.c pill,go poo,go!!!!! ha,ha,ha,what a bunch of idiots.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Arias is playing to the crowd/camera. She knows anything she does will garner attention. She succeeded yet again.
Consumate actress

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
vinnie the poo and the rest of the clowns at hln are going crazy because they don't know what kind of pill jodi is taking in the courtroom,b.k races to the courtroom to try to find out.myself i believe it was a b.c pill,go poo,go!!!!! ha,ha,ha,what a bunch of idiots.
It was an aspirin. She either had a headache or the defense is up to some more shenanigans. Perhaps they're hoping it may garner a little sympathy for the poor little frenzied enraged murderess. As for HLN, they can be informative to some degree, but it's all about ratings. Don't like it? Turn the channel.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

JASPER TUDOR wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. How many people keep a knife in the bathroom? She had to either bring on or go to another room to get one. That is premeditated.
Think about it, if you were a petite female, would you even think you could take a strong muscular guy out with a knife. If she premeditated the knife scenario, she also premediated her instant suicide at the hands of TA.

They were playing kinky tie up games, the knife could have been at hands reach.

In any event, are you seeing this more at the lower level of homicide, which would be Manslaugher. Even OJ was offered a
Manslaughter plea and he killed two, including slashing her throat.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

RamblingRose253 wrote:
Arias is playing to the crowd/camera. She knows anything she does will garner attention. She succeeded yet again.
So why has she not played remorsefull, if so clever.
Observant observer

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about it, if you were a petite female, would you even think you could take a strong muscular guy out with a knife. If she premeditated the knife scenario, she also premediated her instant suicide at the hands of TA.
They were playing kinky tie up games, the knife could have been at hands reach.
In any event, are you seeing this more at the lower level of homicide, which would be Manslaugher. Even OJ was offered a
Manslaughter plea and he killed two, including slashing her throat.
That's why she waited until Travis was in the shower. Makes it much easier to spring a surprise attack; particularly when the victim is unsuspecting and wet from head to toe - a most vulnerable situation. She planned it that way. She knew after they had sex, he'd go right for the shower. All this BS about self defense, PTSD, and now a supposed assault with a knife on Jodi some years ago, does not have a single thing to do with how she butchered a man to death. Just an attempt to save her miserable life. It was a premeditated and heinous crime, which justifies the fullest extent of the law. Who cares what OJ was offered or wasn't offered. He's a deliberate killer of 2 innocent victims. He's a hot head that predictably landed him in jail, which is where he belongs.
Premeditated All the Way

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are naive.
Not uncommon for battered women to pre arm
them themselves and never kill. Jody was
not intent on killing him.
Not uncommon for battered women to overkill.
Not uncommon for batterd women to run and deny.
She did not kill over belief he would not marry her.
Something happen in the shower, over a few moments,
further degredation, and the Flash point exploded.
Happens all of the time, this is why the law codifies
Manslaughter as in these homicides between volative lovers.
The mind is fragile.
Absolutely NO evidence that Jodi was a battered wonman. There was NO rope and the ONLY information to the contrary is coming from Jodi herself. If you believe ANYTHING she says, I've got a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Arias testifying she was fine with Alexander taking someone else to Cancun or dating other women is another one of her lies. During interrogation (and way before she had time to think of her self defense claim), she admits to being bothered by Alexander dating others. Seems like jealousy to me.

http://www.cnn.com/video/...
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Premeditated All the Way wrote:
<quoted text> Absolutely NO evidence that Jodi was a battered wonman. There was NO rope and the ONLY information to the contrary is coming from Jodi herself. If you believe ANYTHING she says, I've got a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.
I would tend to agree with you, if various recorded conversations, voice males and texts did not exist. This is independent evidence, in TA's own voice and from his emails/phone. I was invlovled with girl's like JA and went to B&D parties, back in the day in LA. It's a dangerous sex game, fraught with risks. Most of these females are fragile and can snap.

Please keep in mind the State is under the heavy burden of proving all the elements of the crime "Beyond A Reasonable Doubt"...focus on the verbarge of BEYOND

Hopefully, you will keep an open mind and wait for the upcoming Shrinks, one more for JA and another one from Martinez .. JM's expert, some Asian Babe (Doc) m Phoenix, will cast JA in a very bad light, but nonetheless will play into the defenses hand, being forced to admit TA's abusive nature and the likely clinical (BWS) effects they had on JA.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

FYI - BWS can be all verbal degredation ... in this case further aggravated by the kinky sex...
hey, this should be apparent, that TA was a Dom
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

RamblingRose253 wrote:
Arias testifying she was fine with Alexander taking someone else to Cancun or dating other women is another one of her lies. During interrogation (and way before she had time to think of her self defense claim), she admits to being bothered by Alexander dating others. Seems like jealousy to me.
http://www.cnn.com/video/...
She did not kill him over Cancun...she loved him too much, knowing he would be back in a week and he would be calling...she had not given up on her future with TA
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Observant observer wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why she waited until Travis was in the shower. Makes it much easier to spring a surprise attack; particularly when the victim is unsuspecting and wet from head to toe - a most vulnerable situation. She planned it that way. She knew after they had sex, he'd go right for the shower. All this BS about self defense, PTSD, and now a supposed assault with a knife on Jodi some years ago, does not have a single thing to do with how she butchered a man to death. Just an attempt to save her miserable life. It was a premeditated and heinous crime, which justifies the fullest extent of the law. Who cares what OJ was offered or wasn't offered. He's a deliberate killer of 2 innocent victims. He's a hot head that predictably landed him in jail, which is where he belongs.
So you are going with the official version. Why did she not shoot him first? Even with him being vulnerable, all the odds were against her in striking a fatal blow. This strong guy would have then killed her real fast.

Please keep an open mind and await further expert testimony.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

No one know why Arias did what she did. The words "keep an open mind" are hypocritical when dismissing a different point of view from another.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

RamblingRose253 wrote:
No one know why Arias did what she did. The words "keep an open mind" are hypocritical when dismissing a different point of view from another.
Hi Rambling Rose

I have kindly pointed out the indenpendent evidence (tapes/texts), to those who claim that it's only JA's words.

I have also posted from my personal experiences (JA types), professional background (including academic) and in the arena, which are pertinet to this matter.

True, no one knows for a fact what happen in the final fifteen.

If you run into Hydri, please let her know that she is welcomed back, as I see she is still active.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of679
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Guadalupe Discussions

Search the Guadalupe Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Men, don't marry an American women EVER (thread... (Sep '08) 47 min BetterBuilt310 621
New recorded gangs in Arizona.... (Jun '07) 12 hr ESMUTHAFUKNG14 1,910
Double Header of Decadence in Phoenix as Things... 20 hr Culture Auditor 1
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) 21 hr exGMan 44
JOBS: 10 Valley companies hiring now 21 hr exGMan 2
how many nurses have had lost there license bec... (Aug '07) 23 hr CPJ1186 2,085
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Tue MorninBone 590
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Maricopa County was issued at July 23 at 2:48AM MST

•••
•••
•••
Guadalupe Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Guadalupe Jobs

•••