How do you think the Jodi Arias trial...

How do you think the Jodi Arias trial will end?

Created by kmsl again on Mar 2, 2013

186 votes

Click on an option to vote

Hung Jury - Mistrial

Guiltry of 1st Degree Murder

Not Guilty of 1st Degree Murder

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dell

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Mar 4, 2013
It is ridiculous how Travis Alexander has been elevated to the level of saint hood. Maybe there will be a Travis cult to worship his virginal and holy image. A man who calls any woman 'a slut in bed' and 'a three hole wonder' is not the second coming of Christ. Whether Jodi is guilty or not he is still a sleazy character who treated her like a human toilet.
La La Land

Allentown, PA

#2 Mar 4, 2013
I agree. Travis wasn't a saint, but if Jodi was being used, then she allowed herself to be. Perhaps she had a history of boyfriends dumping her and Travis was the breaking point. He seemed to have clues that she might be unstable. He feared the inevitable and wanted to distance himself from her, but not enough to refuse sex. Big mistake on his part, but he didn't deserve to be butchered. Jodi had the option to stay out of Travis life and move on with hers, but her obsessive and possessive jealous nature wouldn't allow for that. She seems to live in a fantasy world in the way she talks about Travis.
Bluznshuz

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Mar 4, 2013
Dell wrote:
It is ridiculous how Travis Alexander has been elevated to the level of saint hood. Maybe there will be a Travis cult to worship his virginal and holy image. A man who calls any woman 'a slut in bed' and 'a three hole wonder' is not the second coming of Christ. Whether Jodi is guilty or not he is still a sleazy character who treated her like a human toilet.
It's too bad she brutally murdered him. It doesn't matter what he called her, he didn't deserve to die like that.
Bluznshuz

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Mar 4, 2013
La La Land wrote:
I agree. Travis wasn't a saint, but if Jodi was being used, then she allowed herself to be. Perhaps she had a history of boyfriends dumping her and Travis was the breaking point. He seemed to have clues that she might be unstable. He feared the inevitable and wanted to distance himself from her, but not enough to refuse sex. Big mistake on his part, but he didn't deserve to be butchered. Jodi had the option to stay out of Travis life and move on with hers, but her obsessive and possessive jealous nature wouldn't allow for that. She seems to live in a fantasy world in the way she talks about Travis.

I agree to some extent. After all, he was only human, Jodi an animal.
You are Not my Boss

Carnegie, PA

#5 Mar 5, 2013
Right now I think everyone is falling asleep.
When will it end is a better question,and if you saw Groundhog Day movie seems like we hear the same stuff over and over and over until it is gonna be right?
Yawning..
You are Not my Boss

Carnegie, PA

#6 Mar 5, 2013
Bluznshuz wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree to some extent. After all, he was only human, Jodi an animal.
There was a DOOR.
When did anybody ever hear that he LOCKED her in the house?

NOT EVER!
she could have gotten out and while he was in the shower just decided to forget him, but no, she had to get PIZZED OFF and decided he would die for this reason or that.
The door was not locked if it was we would have heard that after all this other BS we have to hear about.
Her behind must look like a tunnel from all the ..testimony about the butt backside whatever it is.
Never heard such graphic sickening testimony as this.
Why focus on the..bedroom?
Like this?
The door was NOT LOCKED, he was in the shower and the door to the bathroom was NOT locked, so who did what to whom?
autumn

Newton, NJ

#7 Mar 6, 2013
If this chick doesnt get found guilty then between the cassie trial and oj I really dont know why we have a jury system.
Trial Watch

Huntington, IN

#8 Mar 6, 2013
You are Not my Boss wrote:
Right now I think everyone is falling asleep.
When will it end is a better question
Amen!
dmj

Pearl River, LA

#9 Mar 7, 2013
I hope she gets the Death Penalty!!
She is a Munipulative lousy liar and a Monster!
I don't care what he called her.
She had no right to physically attack him and brutally kill him over and over and over!
The jury sees right through her.
God Bless Travis and his still suffering family.
I am heart broken for them.
dmj

Pearl River, LA

#10 Mar 7, 2013
If she was "Finally" telling the truth.....why not volunteer and give a poly graph test or hypnosis and find out what really happen?
I think we all know the answer to that.
Lou

Hamden, CT

#11 Mar 8, 2013
I think this is all a waste of every1s time, just give her life in prison and be done with this&#128540; she is a sick twisted individual who deserves to cry everyday for the rest of her life, since she fails to drop a single tear during this whole trial&#128513; thank you and good night
HALLO YA ALL

Carnegie, PA

#13 Mar 15, 2013
Do you really think it will ever end? The way is is moving at a snails pace I doubt it..and as for her shaking and all that well dah...so did TRAVIS! And she used to sneak in his place through the DOGGIE DOOR ..stalker jealous killer!
disturbing

United States

#14 Mar 16, 2013
HALLO YA ALL wrote:
Do you really think it will ever end? The way is is moving at a snails pace I doubt it..and as for her shaking and all that well dah...so did TRAVIS! And she used to sneak in his place through the DOGGIE DOOR ..stalker jealous killer!
And how about her looking thru the garbage can in the police station. She definately snooped thru travis stuff. Maybe. She found something while he was In the shower. Not only did she slaughter. A man & lie about it - but is smug about it!

Hillsboro, WV

#15 Mar 22, 2013
Now the bombshell that she had been on the ticket to Cancun and he removed her just a month or so before she killed him so he could take another woman. WOW, she must have been pissed.
disturbing

United States

#16 Mar 23, 2013
guest wrote:
Now the bombshell that she had been on the ticket to Cancun and he removed her just a month or so before she killed him so he could take another woman. WOW, she must have been pissed.
where did u hear that??? I missed that 1!!!!

Hillsboro, WV

#17 Mar 24, 2013
It was on HLN. Very interesting to know, bet she was super mad that someone else took her seat on that plane. http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action...
Hope Justice Wins

Gouverneur, NY

#18 Mar 26, 2013
IMO Jodi corrupted Travis, she used sex to hook him and when that stopped working she brutally murdered him after planning to do so. Didn't she say in one of her many interviews that if she killed Travis she would beg for the death penalty? I say GIVE HER WHAT SHE ASKED FOR. Problem is it only takes one nutty juror to cause a mistrial and in my experiance, there are a lot of nutty jurors out there.
Lonnie

Cookeville, TN

#19 Mar 26, 2013
I think she is a victim and should be set free.
But i suspect she will be found guilty of a lesser offense.
kywoman

Madisonville, KY

#20 Mar 29, 2013
Lonnie,"I think you are a real IDIOT"I also hope she gets set free so next time it can be your brother or son or maybe even you......Yeah that's right. who ever lets this evil bytch off deserves every bad thing in the world to happen to them and there family...
Cock A Doodle

Spring, TX

#21 Apr 1, 2013
78% think she will get murder 1

I read if they can prove the gunshot wound was last (after he bled out), she will be on death row. Why are they wasting time talking about gas cans and domestic abuse? They need to focus on what happened on that day and in what order things happened. Did she stab him in the heart first or did she go after his back and neck. At what point did she slit his throat? I have read he was down in the floor when she slit his throat. What about the gunshot wound? She admitted she had trained with a weapon courtesy of an old boyfriend. Was this Darryl or some other unlucky guy? I don't buy any of her b.s. Some lonely guys are slobbering all over themselves thinking Ms. Breast Implants is their kind of woman because she allowed herself to be dominated/used by men. What a world!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guadalupe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republican Senate Candidate Tells Melania Trump... 4 hr yep 17
how many nurses have had lost there license bec... (Aug '07) 8 hr Zeke the Pinhead 2,630
OK Trump saves 1K jobs 14 hr Go Blue Forever 2
New recorded gangs in Arizona.... (Jun '07) 16 hr Jlb 2,119
Joe and Donna Markov Thieves Sat Jeffrey 2
Faithless Electors Dump Trump, let Congress Cho... Sat Protesters CAN WORK 3
last post wins! Fri Princess Hey 67

Guadalupe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Guadalupe Mortgages