Crazy

Grundy, VA

#42 Feb 28, 2013
A beer joint is the last thing needed in Grundy. Theres enough drunk driver on the road as it is. What this town needs is a fun, safe place for our children to hang out and have a good time NOT a sleezy beer joint filled with married men and women just looking for someone to cheat on their spouse with..I mean get real, if people want to get drunk and slop and sob around, find yourself a who*e and hit the strip job. No DECENT person would be caught dead at a beer joint.
You Are Crazy

Grundy, VA

#43 Feb 28, 2013
You have the right name on your self. You are crazier than hell. Since when did you take over the job of telling the people of Grundy what they need and what they dont . What they need to do and what they dont need to do. Tell you what I think you should do is go straight to Hell. People will enjoy life in their own way and you do the same, you stupid lame brained boring ass loser.
simple

Grundy, VA

#44 Feb 28, 2013
Crazy wrote:
A beer joint is the last thing needed in Grundy. Theres enough drunk driver on the road as it is. What this town needs is a fun, safe place for our children to hang out and have a good time NOT a sleezy beer joint filled with married men and women just looking for someone to cheat on their spouse with..I mean get real, if people want to get drunk and slop and sob around, find yourself a who*e and hit the strip job. No DECENT person would be caught dead at a beer joint.
Your crazy, not everyone acts that way and the rest of the civilized world enjoys good food and social drinking.
Right

Grundy, VA

#45 Feb 28, 2013
Thats right
citizen

United States

#46 Mar 1, 2013
A beer joint is last thing grundy needs...I vote for bowling alley to come back to grundy.
Resident

Grundy, VA

#47 Mar 2, 2013
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
It does, disturbing to think about. Buchanan County mainly consists of Welfare-Leeches, Drug Abusers, Theives, Wreckless Drivers, Overly Conceited People, Bitter and Rude People, and Mayberry' Law Enforcement.
The descent men and women are vastly outnumbered by those meantioned above.
its people like you that is to blame for giving Buchanan county a bad name!!! And you wonder why!!! Read what you all post!! It's stupid! It's not the truth! " it's your opinion!" You need to think positive and change your way of thinking!
theMADJACKer

United States

#48 Mar 2, 2013
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>its people like you that is to blame for giving Buchanan county a bad name!!! And you wonder why!!! Read what you all post!! It's stupid! It's not the truth! " it's your opinion!" You need to think positive and change your way of thinking!
he's just telling the truth im also a "resident" born/raised worked/works here i know how buchanan county is its just not from little comments posted here look back at the turbulent history of majority of the people not all,....it has a proven history for the worse
mmk

Grundy, VA

#49 Mar 3, 2013
Of all the things our town could benefit from a beer joint is the last thing on the list...If even considered!!! No good woman wants a drunk a$$ staggering piece of crap man in her face. If the men and women need a beer joint to snag a partner, they should drag their slippy, slappy, sloppy self down Kentucky and wallow around down there. Oh, and be sure to drive home drunk so you can kill a few innocent people on the way. You bunch of dumb morons. It's no wonder our town doesn't have more than it does, who would want to waste money fixing up a nice popular town for a bunch of half whitted morons.
Crazy

Grundy, VA

#50 Mar 3, 2013
You Are Crazy wrote:
You have the right name on your self. You are crazier than hell. Since when did you take over the job of telling the people of Grundy what they need and what they dont . What they need to do and what they dont need to do. Tell you what I think you should do is go straight to Hell. People will enjoy life in their own way and you do the same, you stupid lame brained boring ass loser.
oh thats cute!!!! Does your momma know your talking that way???? I'm curious about your 'Quote' you said since when did you take over the job of telling people of Grundy what they need and what they don't. Sounds to me like your trying to tell the people of Grundy what they need, which is a beer joint. So, when the h*ll did you take over that job??????
shut up

Dayton, VA

#51 Mar 3, 2013
If you don't like the idea of the bar, shut that trap up, go to church and run it. On Sunday you will catch all the rats in one hole talking shit even know it is bad. Who gives a shit what holey rollers think, I know suck the preacher a little so that mouth won't be flapping slut
Shooo

Grundy, VA

#52 Mar 3, 2013
Yea crazy , shouldn't you be cooking dinner for the preacher right about now. As goody good as you are - What are you doing on topix any way?
Crazy

Grundy, VA

#53 Mar 3, 2013
Shooo wrote:
Yea crazy , shouldn't you be cooking dinner for the preacher right about now. As goody good as you are - What are you doing on topix any way?
So I'm a goody good huh?? Lets see if I can be like the rest of you hillbilly bumpkins then. Is that alright wit you cuz? Lets hit a beer joints and get so plastered that the snaggle tooth, bow- legged, stanky split tail, swamp donkeys look good to us. Don't that sound like a humdinger
Crazy

Grundy, VA

#54 Mar 3, 2013
shut up wrote:
If you don't like the idea of the bar, shut that trap up, go to church and run it. On Sunday you will catch all the rats in one hole talking shit even know it is bad. Who gives a shit what holey rollers think, I know suck the preacher a little so that mouth won't be flapping slut
Sounds like someone had a little to much to drink last night..Is your head pounding? Did the old milwaukees best give you the back-door-trots?? Is that hang-over getting the best of you this fine Sunday afternoon? Lay off the cheap beer and maybe, just maybe your brain might start to function properly again. I doubt it though your already to many fries short of a happy meal.
shut up

Dayton, VA

#55 Mar 3, 2013
I feel better now that I got those pills off the preachers wife. She has all kinds of nerve pills and perks. I think she just passes those pills out like candy, that's about all she's good for. Her little one was born addicted, fat ass you should lay off the dope and pray or something. And like it or not the bar is on the way
Crazy

Grundy, VA

#56 Mar 3, 2013
shut up wrote:
I feel better now that I got those pills off the preachers wife. She has all kinds of nerve pills and perks. I think she just passes those pills out like candy, that's about all she's good for. Her little one was born addicted, fat ass you should lay off the dope and pray or something. And like it or not the bar is on the way
Talk about brain dead!!! This post doesn't make enough sence to even reply to...OMG
Passing Thru

Anonymous Proxy

#57 Mar 4, 2013
I was in Grundy about 2 years ago. I couldn't believe the amount of churches there. More churches than people & not one beer joint anywhere!! One liquor store that closed at 7 pm & I think 1 maybe 2 convenience stores to get beer & a Food City that sold beer. Nowhere for the kids to go that was even remotely close which meant kids were at least an hour away doing god knows what!! Two laundromats that were run down & dirty!! I wasn't impressed at all with the town!! The only place I'd give 5 stars to would be the Huddle House. They had some awesome food & great servers!! Got to admit the people were nice folks tho.
fihhid

Pittsburgh, PA

#58 Mar 4, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Colorado a Cold Beer and roll a joint man
Wow

Grundy, VA

#59 Mar 4, 2013
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>its people like you that is to blame for giving Buchanan county a bad name!!! And you wonder why!!! Read what you all post!! It's stupid! It's not the truth! " it's your opinion!" You need to think positive and change your way of thinking!
That's rich. The day I'll change my way of thinking is when I'm 6 foot under. It's great to be positive, but it doesn't change reality. You need to re-read what MadJacker and I have posted. If the truth is stupid, I have no desire to be 'smart'. With that aside, one HUGE problem this county has is sweeping issues under the rug'. Why? My guess is between "positive thinkers", careless people, and those who are a part of the county's problem themselves.

I give this county a bad name for telling the truth? That's platinum! Not truth, but opinions? Come back with that statement when you work with Buchanan County's society WITHOUT turning a blind eye to it. Speeding and Drug Abuse are the primary problems here, two things of which the County cops slap wrists on.

If you're a pretty woman or a 'petrified' kid flying down BC roads, scratch the ticket. If you're a Narc, wonderful! Thank you for getting rid of drugs, honestly, but cops dropping charges.. only for them to go back to buying/selling/and using? Wonderful.. Same with theives as long as you're a drug-abusing Narc. It's sad to think you can practically get away with murder if you're a Narc.

I've been a resident of BC since birth, I know what I've witnessed over the decades. You know the overly-conceited, bitter, spiteful, rude people by face because you see it on a daily basis. Many people I know who attend Church are worse than the sinners around here. Money "preachers", lazy Welfare lifers, and so on. I can give examples endlessly, but I would just be wasting my time if I cannot get you to see things with eyes and mind wide-open.

There's many good people, but many more bad. A problem world-wide, problems that'll never be solved without pursuit and truth.
theMADJACKer

United States

#60 Mar 4, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
That's rich. The day I'll change my way of thinking is when I'm 6 foot under. It's great to be positive, but it doesn't change reality. You need to re-read what MadJacker and I have posted. If the truth is stupid, I have no desire to be 'smart'. With that aside, one HUGE problem this county has is sweeping issues under the rug'. Why? My guess is between "positive thinkers", careless people, and those who are a part of the county's problem themselves.
I give this county a bad name for telling the truth? That's platinum! Not truth, but opinions? Come back with that statement when you work with Buchanan County's society WITHOUT turning a blind eye to it. Speeding and Drug Abuse are the primary problems here, two things of which the County cops slap wrists on.
If you're a pretty woman or a 'petrified' kid flying down BC roads, scratch the ticket. If you're a Narc, wonderful! Thank you for getting rid of drugs, honestly, but cops dropping charges.. only for them to go back to buying/selling/and using? Wonderful.. Same with theives as long as you're a drug-abusing Narc. It's sad to think you can practically get away with murder if you're a Narc.
I've been a resident of BC since birth, I know what I've witnessed over the decades. You know the overly-conceited, bitter, spiteful, rude people by face because you see it on a daily basis. Many people I know who attend Church are worse than the sinners around here. Money "preachers", lazy Welfare lifers, and so on. I can give examples endlessly, but I would just be wasting my time if I cannot get you to see things with eyes and mind wide-open.
There's many good people, but many more bad. A problem world-wide, problems that'll never be solved without pursuit and truth.
AGREED!
Stop complaining

Grundy, VA

#61 Mar 20, 2013
Oh you better than thou pieces of SHIT. We need a friggin Beer joint. You can keep your boring asz at the house. Keep watching for that golden turd that you are sure your asz that is made from gold, will scht any time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
needs to know 4 hr sam 1
Equality 4 hr Back visiting 28
trooper 4 hr Back visiting 2
Mary Repult Stacy: Money Laundering charges 4 hr bitch 17
She's all I think about 7 hr thiswomanthisman 51
Kathy Justus Knoxville, Tenn 13 hr been around a while 11
Jaclyn Kersey sentence to prison, drug round up 14 hr Prettymama 21
More from around the web

Grundy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE