Grundy needs a good beer joint

Posted in the Grundy Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sugar and Spice

Grundy, VA

#1 Feb 13, 2013
Darn , I cant believe that we are never going to have another good beer joint in Grundy. I would love to go and drink a beer , talk with friends , flirt a little , eat an old time hamburger and ff , and have good music and dancing on the week ends. What is the problem that nothing like this is around here???
citizen

United States

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Grundy doesn;t need it!!!
sure it does hell ya

Grottoes, VA

#4 Feb 13, 2013
It's to get it going, put some place to hang out and get wild drink shine
Josh

Grundy, VA

#5 Feb 13, 2013
It would be nice to have some place that we could meet girls. It is hard for men and women to meet each other and get acquainted in Buchanan.
big daddy frank

Mauldin, SC

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Josh wrote:
It would be nice to have some place that we could meet girls. It is hard for men and women to meet each other and get acquainted in Buchanan.
cause all the men like men here in grundy.
theMADJACKer

United States

#7 Feb 14, 2013
well it wouldnt last cops aint got a thing to do but patrol the parkin lot and wait and it be just a breeding ground for married folks to sneak around and the drunks with really bad attitudes to knife or shoot ya ,........buchanan co is to shitty and stupid for that type of place
bring it on

Dayton, VA

#8 Feb 14, 2013
Well those law school kids best not be talking shit, but they can't keep that trap shut.
Usual

Grundy, VA

#9 Feb 14, 2013
theMADJACKer wrote:
well it wouldnt last cops aint got a thing to do but patrol the parkin lot and wait and it be just a breeding ground for married folks to sneak around and the drunks with really bad attitudes to knife or shoot ya ,........buchanan co is to shitty and stupid for that type of place
What should the cops do? Sit in their usual known spots, waiting for a speed bust? If married folk' are that unsatisfied and unfaithful with their spouse, they shouldn't be together anyways. They're stubborn, in that case, to be wasting each other's time. Unless they have kids, and still they should divorce and come to terms on when they both can see them. Yes, there's rage drunks' in this county, but most of us who drink just want to have fun and be social.

You might would say "Well, keep them at your alls' houses then.", but you know that in alot of circumstances that is a gateway to far worse things.

Buchanan County is indeed "shitty", so are alot of places with 'beer joints'. What makes them deserving and BC residents not? The statistics, and scarcity of other forms of recreation? We descent residents cannot stop the stupidity, drug abuse, and welfare-leeching. No more than you, yourself, can place our country out of debt.
Usual

Grundy, VA

#10 Feb 14, 2013
big daddy frank wrote:
<quoted text> cause all the men like men here in grundy.
And women like women, and alot are usually overly conceited. If all the men in Grundy liked other men, then how come the majority of marriages and relationships are heterosexual? I'll be waiting for you to state specific cases in your circular defense.
The Same

Grundy, VA

#11 Feb 14, 2013
The people in Buchanan Co. are no worse than in any other Co. There is good, bad, and evil every where. We deserve to have what every other town has. We let the poiticians hold us at bay and stuck in the house. The old Godgers are too old to get out and enjoy anything like this so they just keep it out.
Large Mouth Bass

Grundy, VA

#12 Feb 14, 2013
The old tracks end place would be a good spot. Just need someone with deep pockets to open one.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#13 Feb 14, 2013
theMADJACKer wrote:
Damn dude i couldn't agree more people around here are why to damn stupid to have that kind of place around here. hell if thay open a place like that up around here thay be all kinds of killing stabing it's happen befor way to many times...Couldn't agree more !!!
theMADJACKer

United States

#14 Feb 14, 2013
Usual wrote:
<quoted text>
What should the cops do? Sit in their usual known spots, waiting for a speed bust? If married folk' are that unsatisfied and unfaithful with their spouse, they shouldn't be together anyways. They're stubborn, in that case, to be wasting each other's time. Unless they have kids, and still they should divorce and come to terms on when they both can see them. Yes, there's rage drunks' in this county, but most of us who drink just want to have fun and be social.
You might would say "Well, keep them at your alls' houses then.", but you know that in alot of circumstances that is a gateway to far worse things.
Buchanan County is indeed "shitty", so are alot of places with 'beer joints'. What makes them deserving and BC residents not? The statistics, and scarcity of other forms of recreation? We descent residents cannot stop the stupidity, drug abuse, and welfare-leeching. No more than you, yourself, can place our country out of debt.
you do present a valid point and i as a single guy knows theres no social place to go but in my opinion as far as the county and all involved i think bad outweighs the good considerably
theMADJACKer

United States

#15 Feb 14, 2013
Usual wrote:
<quoted text>
And women like women, and alot are usually overly conceited. If all the men in Grundy liked other men, then how come the majority of marriages and relationships are heterosexual? I'll be waiting for you to state specific cases in your circular defense.
friend you hit the nail on the head when you stated if they arent homosexual they are overly conceited
Insane

Grundy, VA

#16 Feb 14, 2013
The people that go to these beer joints and dance halls go to Pikeville, Haysi, Bristol, Richlands, and Tazewell every week end. Nobody has hurt or killed anybody yet. Oh I forgot to mention Hansonville. The fact is we need some place close to home. This is like a mormon town .
BeeHive

United States

#17 Feb 14, 2013
Its a Holy Roller town!!
Honey Bee

Grundy, VA

#18 Feb 14, 2013
So is every other town. Most a lot worse.
Honey suckle vine

Grundy, VA

#19 Feb 14, 2013
Hey Baby, I wish we had a good place to congregate and meet some new men. A good beer joint is exactly what this place needs. It would be like fresh meat in the smoke house when these men meet me.
Yes

Grundy, VA

#20 Feb 14, 2013
theMADJACKer wrote:
<quoted text> friend you hit the nail on the head when you stated if they arent homosexual they are overly conceited
Very well indeed, women want to know why they cannot find a descent man...with their noses in the air'(the non-lesbian ones). Pathethic.

Any descent person works hard for a livin', and at the same time realizes that they're no better than any other human in pursuit of the American dream. I do believe there's a few gems that aren't taken in this county, amongst the thousands. Just finding one would be a blessing in itself.
Yes

Grundy, VA

#21 Feb 14, 2013
theMADJACKer wrote:
<quoted text> you do present a valid point and i as a single guy knows theres no social place to go but in my opinion as far as the county and all involved i think bad outweighs the good considerably
It does, disturbing to think about. Buchanan County mainly consists of Welfare-Leeches, Drug Abusers, Theives, Wreckless Drivers, Overly Conceited People, Bitter and Rude People, and Mayberry' Law Enforcement.

The descent men and women are vastly outnumbered by those meantioned above.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trey Adkins 23 min sissy100 37
School System 47 min observer 22
Sad When a Parent Chooses their boyfriend or gi... (Aug '11) 6 hr well 36
divorce and custody lawyers 7 hr the best 2
does anybody no cody mullins 9 hr Here 3
wmjd 100.7 fm (Feb '11) Wed BullDog 45
Attorney David Epling (May '14) Wed knew her 4
Grundy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web