Was Roger Keith Coleman the only kill...

Was Roger Keith Coleman the only killer or did he have help.

Created by Wasnt alive then on Aug 7, 2011

276 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

maybe

We do need Justice

Grundy, VA

#21 Sep 12, 2011
You know I found out recently that Tina Stiltner and Jake Stiltner were first cousins and both died under suspicious circumstances.I think that there is a common denominator here.
something

North Tazewell, VA

#22 Sep 12, 2011
I also think that something went on with the husband..there could have been an affair (therefore the sperm)maybe she wanted to leave her husband..but I don't think Roger would have died just to keep a secret from his wife's family. I believe there is more to this story and we will never know what happened.
remember

Grundy, VA

#23 Sep 13, 2011
Book reader wrote:
I have read the book about this murder, and I don't think Roger Coleman committed this crime. The only thing the evidence proved was that he had sex with her. There were to many witnesses the day of the crime that saw Mr. Coleman and in the book it talks about how her husband would always check on his wife when he got home from work and on this night he returned home from work and the porch light wasn't on and no other lights were on in the house and trash was scattered around the house, so with this being said if you went home and you always know your wife has a light on, wouldn't you go inside and make sure everything was okay, then go back outside and pick up the trash? Another thing that happened when the husband entered the home he didn't step in any of the blood and the body had been dragged, seems like you would gave stepped in something your noticed the floor being wet, and when he finally discovered the body he didn't call the cops he called his father, and the reports showed that she was still breathing for a while because there were bubbles in the blood coming from her neck. Finally the water I'n Grundy was up that night and reports said that Roger was scene running and went through the creek but we all know if you go running through water than there would be splash spots on your pants, and on Roger there was nothing found. I have lived in this town my entire life and I don't think he did it, I think the husband came home and saw them having sex and Roger ran away and then the husband killed her.
he was not the killer he was sleeping with her though. We all know who the killer was
cotton eyed joe

New Hope, VA

#24 Sep 13, 2011
just to let everyone know pay no attention to MOI she's a sexist b!tch who hates men because after sleeping with 100+ men her snatch is stretched so far not even the most hung black guy can't get a feeling out of her so men stay away from her she thinks all men are dogs and cheaters now but it's just her emotions and sexual frustrations and on another note she thinks Casey Anthony is Innocent and Roger Keith Coleman was Guilty go figure!

so there's no thought in her post just that it's a man so she's gotta scream guilty killer just for him being a man!
a true citizen Grundy

Grundy, VA

#25 Sep 13, 2011
Their is a book at the Buchanan county Public Libray Iam not sure if it can be checked out from the library but it is very interesting to go to the library and read this you can also find the school annuals with their pic Please go and read this it is very interesting and you may have a different take on if he acted alone or not.
justice

Grundy, VA

#26 Sep 14, 2011
yeah if casey anthony is innocent theres no doubt roger keith coleman was and why was grundy in such a hurry to put him to death i dont know of anymore death penalty cases like that in virginia just in texas. How can someone murder a woman in the grundy jail and get by with it or was that what the deskins shooting was over i know for a fact there is a link look at the family tree maybe randy got justice.
Guilty as charged

Grundy, VA

#27 Sep 14, 2011
justice wrote:
yeah if casey anthony is innocent theres no doubt roger keith coleman was and why was grundy in such a hurry to put him to death i dont know of anymore death penalty cases like that in virginia just in texas. How can someone murder a woman in the grundy jail and get by with it or was that what the deskins shooting was over i know for a fact there is a link look at the family tree maybe randy got justice.
In such a hurry to execute him, he was convicted in 1982 and executed in 1992, where I went to school that makes ten years yet you say Grundy was in a hurry to execute him, how long do you think the tax payers should have paid for a cold blooded murderer to be kept in jail, 20 years, 30 years, 40 years?
The DNA test proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was guilty!
I do believe he had help, otherwise why was there two dna samples in her, Roger Keith Colemans and an unknow person!
Guilty as charged

Grundy, VA

#28 Sep 14, 2011
justice wrote:
yeah if casey anthony is innocent theres no doubt roger keith coleman was and why was grundy in such a hurry to put him to death i dont know of anymore death penalty cases like that in virginia just in texas. How can someone murder a woman in the grundy jail and get by with it or was that what the deskins shooting was over i know for a fact there is a link look at the family tree maybe randy got justice.
Randy Newberry lived in Long Bottom at one point in time, so are you saying that Randy Newberry was guilty of this rape and murder?
Guilty as charged

Grundy, VA

#29 Sep 14, 2011
something wrote:
I don't think Roger would have died just to keep a secret from his wife's family.
He might have been too scared to tell who helped him but I seriously doubt that it was her husband.
I do think he was helped by someone, why would there be two different sperm samples in her if he did this murder by himself?
One was Roger's and the other one was not the husbands, it was unknown.
really

Langley, KY

#30 Sep 14, 2011
Maybe she was fooling around with someone else,he banged her,Roger got mad cause she would not let him have any so he rapes her then kills her.Doe's this help you any?
MEL

Pikeville, KY

#31 Sep 14, 2011
oh no wrote:
the husband killed her not Roger the evidence was propaganda
i THINK YOU ARE SO RIGHT...... I think he was having an affair with this woman and her husband found out and murdered her.... i think he murdered her after Roger had slept with her.... I think the law knew it and covered it up this way... cause from what I can understand Roger and this lady was sleeping together....
MEL

Pikeville, KY

#32 Sep 14, 2011
Guilty as charged wrote:
<quoted text>Randy Newberry lived in Long Bottom at one point in time, so are you saying that Randy Newberry was guilty of this rape and murder?
OK this is my opinion in both situations...... I think Roger never murdered this lady... yes he slept with her, well I believe they were foolin around and the husband had her murdered and I think the law was involved because tooo much was said and he was put to death sayin he was innocent , most being put to death say sorry or ask for forgiveness.. i think he was set uip....
now about Randy Newberry , let it rest... he was bullied I believe and people you know how these deputies act with their badge and gun... this is my opinion and I don't believe the deputies should have been harmed in anyway... but I think they need to look at how they are pushin people... I mean they act all big and bad.... they think their shit don't stink.... and the most of them are an ass... look at Brandon Hall well he is from Hurley he knows most from Hurley and he harrasses the people over here... Tasha she is new at it but is a REAL PIECE OF WORK,... she harrasses people over here whom she thinks wants her ex husband... I think she should be moved to grundy to work, not setting here in the parkin lot in front of her ex husbands house.....ol Ray needs to look at what his deputies are doing.. thats if he aint in on the sleepin with the women to get out a ticket.... I know this happens
really

Langley, KY

#33 Sep 14, 2011
Roger was nothing but a big Pervert,who let his Lust for her get the best of him!!!!!!He did it so shut up.
Guilty as charged

Grundy, VA

#34 Sep 14, 2011
MEL wrote:
<quoted text>OK this is my opinion in both situations...... I think Roger never murdered this lady... yes he slept with her, well I believe they were foolin around and the husband had her murdered and I think the law was involved because tooo much was said and he was put to death sayin he was innocent , most being put to death say sorry or ask for forgiveness.. i think he was set uip....
now about Randy Newberry , let it rest... he was bullied I believe and people you know how these deputies act with their badge and gun... this is my opinion and I don't believe the deputies should have been harmed in anyway... but I think they need to look at how they are pushin people... I mean they act all big and bad.... they think their shit don't stink.... and the most of them are an ass... look at Brandon Hall well he is from Hurley he knows most from Hurley and he harrasses the people over here... Tasha she is new at it but is a REAL PIECE OF WORK,... she harrasses people over here whom she thinks wants her ex husband... I think she should be moved to grundy to work, not setting here in the parkin lot in front of her ex husbands house.....ol Ray needs to look at what his deputies are doing.. thats if he aint in on the sleepin with the women to get out a ticket.... I know this happens
Well your theory is commical if nothing else.
Randy Newberry wounded two deputies, killed two deputies and in the process got himself killed, how is this getting Randy justice, you sure do have a perverted sense of justice.
I am also curious about how Randy Newberry is connected with Wanda McCoy's rape and murder. I am somewhat familuar with Wanda although I was two years ahead of her in high school you evidently know nothing about her at all for you to accuse her of fooling with Roger, she would have been the one who wouldn't have said anything about Roger raping her to keep from hurting her sister.
As for this Tasha I don't know her ex-husband or her but you sound like she has given you a ticket or four.
I would like for you to give your theory on a couple of other things, did Kurt Kobain kill himself, if not do you have a suspect in that case, the other one is did Jack Ruby kill Lee Harvey Oswald under the direction of the mob?

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask your opinion did Brad McCoy have Wanda killed by the mob?

Holy Horseshit Batman, all these conspiracy theories.
Guilty as charged

Grundy, VA

#35 Sep 14, 2011
really wrote:
Roger was nothing but a big Pervert,who let his Lust for her get the best of him!!!!!!He did it so shut up.
Kudos to you my friend, the DNA proved that Roger did it!

He whacked off at the Buchanan County Public library in Pat Hatfield I believe it was and the Rife woman he tried to rape up in Hobbs Branch I think it was, he did jail time for these actions and he didn't want to go back to jail so after they done the deed one or both of the culprits decided not to leave any witnesses.
Guilty as charged

Grundy, VA

#36 Sep 14, 2011
In front of Pat Hatfield, sorry!
Also

Grundy, VA

#37 Sep 14, 2011
He would stand on the parking building and whack off in front of the people on the street and in the businesses across the street. Also had eleven arrest for obscene phone calls.
Guilty As Hel

Grundy, VA

#38 Sep 14, 2011
That perverted SOB didn't need any help. He got exactly what he deserved.His az should have been rotting in prison at the time he killed Wanda instead of out here stalking around for some little woman to rape and kill and whacking off in front of every body that he possibly could.
messed up n th head

Grundy, VA

#39 Sep 14, 2011
Also wrote:
He would stand on the parking building and whack off in front of the people on the street and in the businesses across the street. Also had eleven arrest for obscene phone calls.
He was a pervererted sick man and that's a well known documented fact.

If he had that many charges placed against him imagine how many that he didn't get charged with, think about it.
joke

Grundy, VA

#40 Sep 14, 2011
Guilty as charged wrote:
<quoted text>In such a hurry to execute him, he was convicted in 1982 and executed in 1992, where I went to school that makes ten years yet you say Grundy was in a hurry to execute him, how long do you think the tax payers should have paid for a cold blooded murderer to be kept in jail, 20 years, 30 years, 40 years?
The DNA test proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was guilty!
I do believe he had help, otherwise why was there two dna samples in her, Roger Keith Colemans and an unknow person!
have u ever heard of stay of execution there was someone else tomany people thinks so 10 years isnt long on death row alot of people spend 20-30 years and are freed from the crime and dna could have been planted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Picture 4 hr SEND NUDES 137
AM was that bad? 6 hr Get a life 35
Anyone know tbe pic release date 6 hr Get a life 3
IDA Raises taxes on Walmart building. Why? 11 hr Poker 8
TruPoint Bank 15 hr Grundy 1
Whos baby is skeens carrying 16 hr Cole 1
Prettiest girl @ GHS prom?! (May '09) 20 hr Horace Hogg 100
Role models #2 Mon Freud 101 12
Federal Indictments Mon GoKart Banditos 13

Grundy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grundy Mortgages