Any one no if dk got busted?
any info

United States

#2 Oct 31, 2011
Heard jody scott got hit too
lol

Grundy, VA

#3 Oct 31, 2011
could this have anything to do with jon looney.
just wondering

Raven, VA

#4 Oct 31, 2011
Thats what was hearing,and john was selling for dk and things went bad
concerned citizen

Grundy, VA

#5 Oct 31, 2011
they got jody scott and robbie we saw at east 15 state boys carrying bags out of his house around 10 this morning and they were stopping everything coming down that road d.k. had his drive way blocked funny tough he never gets raided anymore.
back off

United States

#6 Oct 31, 2011
back off of DK.he had nothing to do with what Johnny and Christy done to Jon. if it was a drug deal gone bad type of thing, well Johnny was the suppier. how could anyone be so cruel? if u would have of noticed, there were Va law enforcement there too and if it had of been a drug bust dont ya think for a second they would have went to jail.hum. makes ya wonder dont it.they were looking for a gun for your info. one that probably killed Jon. they went to some of the peoples house that they knew Johnny fooled with. looks like the law is more fascinated with the drug dealers than they are someones lifeless body. this is so sad. and another thing, why dont all u Virginia people keep ur nose out of Kentucky. IT DONT BELONG HERE. DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENES ON THE OLD SIDE. Just know that a man has lost his life on count of a low life piece of shit and his whorey ass daughter and they are walking scott free. Johnny should have went ahead and killed Christy then shot hisself in my opinion. anyone that could take anotheres life has no heart and you are hell bound. Investigate the slone girl more. and by the way, she is also wearing a wire and Johnny was to. You will be missed by so many. You was a good friend Jon...Rip
Why Not

Bristol, VA

#7 Nov 1, 2011
Who ever is elected to Commonwealth Atty office...Please do something about the drug addict school board member...PLEASE send a message to everyone not just a few
concerned citizen

Grundy, VA

#8 Nov 1, 2011
back off wrote:
back off of DK.he had nothing to do with what Johnny and Christy done to Jon. if it was a drug deal gone bad type of thing, well Johnny was the suppier. how could anyone be so cruel? if u would have of noticed, there were Va law enforcement there too and if it had of been a drug bust dont ya think for a second they would have went to jail.hum. makes ya wonder dont it.they were looking for a gun for your info. one that probably killed Jon. they went to some of the peoples house that they knew Johnny fooled with. looks like the law is more fascinated with the drug dealers than they are someones lifeless body. this is so sad. and another thing, why dont all u Virginia people keep ur nose out of Kentucky. IT DONT BELONG HERE. DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENES ON THE OLD SIDE. Just know that a man has lost his life on count of a low life piece of shit and his whorey ass daughter and they are walking scott free. Johnny should have went ahead and killed Christy then shot hisself in my opinion. anyone that could take anotheres life has no heart and you are hell bound. Investigate the slone girl more. and by the way, she is also wearing a wire and Johnny was to. You will be missed by so many. You was a good friend Jon...Rip
Why do you want to take up for a known drug dealer? How does he keep from getting busted again? Working for them or paying them off? And we Virginians would keep our nose out of you all's business if 95% of the dope in our county wasn't coming from across the KY state line. If you know all these people you wanna defend, then you know this is the truth!!!
Your Dreaming

Bristol, VA

#9 Nov 1, 2011
Why Not wrote:
Who ever is elected to Commonwealth Atty office...Please do something about the drug addict school board member...PLEASE send a message to everyone not just a few
Its sad we have school board member who is role model who is hooked on drugs
Native

United States

#10 Nov 1, 2011
Your Dreaming wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the school board member? We need to know before the election.
ggg

Harrisonburg, VA

#11 Nov 1, 2011
Your Dreaming wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it the same one that drives drunk and is stopped by police and never charged? Police calls his wife she comes to get him NO CHARGES..
agee

Winchester, KY

#12 Nov 1, 2011
back off wrote:
i agree 100% i dont see how kristy has the guts to show her face anywheres
m_m j

Grundy, VA

#13 Nov 1, 2011
if it wasnt for us va. people u inbreads wouldnt have a pot to pee in where do u think all your money comes from and we even count it for u. and it was a ky. man who killed a va. man are u so stingy if we dont give it to ya u will take it
m_m j

Grundy, VA

#14 Nov 1, 2011
why dont dk ever get it, he ran va. people off yesterday morning yelling he got a call they were 25 law comin out of feds creek on there way there we saw them carrying bags out of robbies, but u got to admit him and jody scott got busted and went right back to business and never get it I heard dea was at jodys but i would have to see it to believe it, he got caught with 8 ball on the va. side and nothing not even probation, u people worship those 2 but no matter what they sell or do a snitch is a snitch in my eyes
Native

United States

#15 Nov 1, 2011
ggg wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it the same one that drives drunk and is stopped by police and never charged? Police calls his wife she comes to get him NO CHARGES..
I can narrow it down to three. Would it be the Prater, Knox(Hurley), or Garden? PH, CB or WD?? Come on. The election is next week!!
County Resident

Bristol, VA

#16 Nov 1, 2011
I have heard that Ms. Neo's husband has been stopped a couple of times for DUI and they just call and let her come and get him.
Native

United States

#17 Nov 1, 2011
County Resident wrote:
I have heard that Ms. Neo's husband has been stopped a couple of times for DUI and they just call and let her come and get him.
I've heard that too, but Flunks is not on the School Board.
just wondering

Raven, VA

#18 Nov 1, 2011
Didnt mean to make any of dk's pill hoochies mad,Just wondering who got hit lol
Crime

Grundy, VA

#19 Nov 1, 2011
Why Not wrote:
What r u talking about?And who r u talking about?
back off

United States

#20 Nov 1, 2011
RYI"concerned citizen", Im sure u might send alot of money our way and Id say u got ur own dealers up ur way that gets alot of it to. Everything aint always abut drugs u know. DK didnt get busted yesterday.It had somethinf to do with the Looney case. I have been posting all about Jon trying to help out any way I can. A VA MAN.all of us Kentuckians aint that bad u know. and just how do u think u have electricity. FROM US DUMBASS IMBREAD KENTUCKIANS. Lmao at u**and for "just wondering", Im not DKs pill hoochie, I happen to be his family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how to report drug dealers (May '13) 1 hr Hmm 30
She's all I think about 1 hr thiswomanthisman 10
parks that only a select few have access to 21 hr big mm 11
law school student beats wife 21 hr o well 4
dss (Apr '14) Sat No more 41
Kathy Justus Knoxville, Tenn Sat The Mirror 3
Best looking man at JRS Trucking (Dec '08) Sat been there 34
Grundy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web