Down with Israel
The Rev

Missoula, MT

#1 Nov 16, 2012
How could anyone support this Israeli terrorist state? The Israeli Defense Forces are terrorizing and brutalizing a defenseless population. The IDF is killing civilians and children, for crying out loud! Israel has illegally occupied Palestine for decades, and has committed atrocities and other offenses against the basic human rights and dignity of the Palestinian people. Basically, Israel has the Palestinians confined to a prison camp (Palestine is one of the most densely populated areas of the world).

How could self-proclaimed God-fearing people support Israel and be complicit with this genocide? If only people could look past the Fox-news filter and see how Americans and American-supported groups inflict so much harm and damage towards others.
Obey Me

Grundy, VA

#2 Nov 16, 2012
Go wash your hands; they are filthy, typing messages like this.
Do it as soon as possible and don't forget to dry!
guitarted

Grundy, VA

#3 Nov 17, 2012
The Rev wrote:
How could anyone support this Israeli terrorist state? The Israeli Defense Forces are terrorizing and brutalizing a defenseless population. The IDF is killing civilians and children, for crying out loud! Israel has illegally occupied Palestine for decades, and has committed atrocities and other offenses against the basic human rights and dignity of the Palestinian people. Basically, Israel has the Palestinians confined to a prison camp (Palestine is one of the most densely populated areas of the world).
How could self-proclaimed God-fearing people support Israel and be complicit with this genocide? If only people could look past the Fox-news filter and see how Americans and American-supported groups inflict so much harm and damage towards others.
Why don't you go help the Palestinians fight?! They need all the help they can get!
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#4 Nov 18, 2012
All those killed in the Twin towers were military, no civilians. Daniel Pearl, the man muzzie trash beheaded in Pakistan,not a journalist but military. Leon Klingerhoff, the wheelchair bound man muzzie trash pushed into the ocean for being Jewish, was military. The woman and two daughters, shot in Atlanta, Ga by muzzie trash, was military. The people who died in the airplane drop on Lockerbie, Scotland was military. muzzie trash only kill military, right, The Rev? Guess what, muzzie propagandist, women and children killed American military in Viet Nam but muzzie women and children are like their menfolk, real peaceful, right Rev? Those animals living in the Gaza Strip are not defenseless population. They are animallike preying on humans. Those Viet Cong men, women and children did NOT kill worldwide as your muzzie trash does. It was muzzie trash who killed those children when they blew up the school at Beslan.
The Rev

Missoula, MT

#5 Nov 18, 2012
You people are straight-up racists! Don't pretend like you are not. I am not talking about Islam, or "Muzzies", or any of the like. I am talking about the living, breathing human beings who are being slaughtered by the Israeli war machine.

You can try to justify the killing of innocents all you want. It is fortunate for you that you do not have to endure the civilian-targeted bombings.

However, don't you dare try to call yourself a God-fearing Christian, or someone who cares about humanity and human beings other than racist white-folk like yourselves.

There IS a hell for people who support Israeli-terrorism. I hope that God will have more mercy for your soul than the Israeli "Defense" forces have for the innocent people.
whatever

Raven, VA

#6 Nov 18, 2012
said the devil lolol
lol

Tel Aviv, Israel

#7 Nov 18, 2012
the rev
Do you happen to be an Arab?
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#8 Nov 18, 2012
Go Israeli war machine, send the jinns to the 70 virgins.
The Rev

Missoula, MT

#9 Nov 21, 2012
Why are people in Grundy so racist? Have people here always been this racist, or is this a new thing?

Are you racist people proud of yourselves? Are you going to teach your children these hateful values? If so, shame on you! Shame!
God Bless Israel

Richlands, VA

#10 Nov 22, 2012
Islam is not a race. it is a totalitarian ideology wrapped up in religious garb. Rev, you may as well rev it up and move along because very few if any in Grundy will buy the propaganda you're trying to sell.
Bubba

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Nov 29, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
lets be fair about this. the united states and Britian, placed the supposebly Jew's there in 1948. God" had absolutely nothing to do with them being there. as a matter of fact; God" has had their ass's driven out of that land 22 times so far. for" mingling with, laying with, and marrying Negro's. AND" is fixing to have Iran and some other country's drive their ass's out of there again.
SO" let's take a hands off: position, and let this be strictly: between the Jew's and God. IF" the Jew's can defend their selves: with or without God's help, then fine. IF" not: then it was not the will of God, that their evil half breed negro ass's be there.
IF" you dam crazy ass White people had one ounce of SENSE, you would realize that the JEW and NEGRO's are your Mortal ENEMIES. THAT" IF: GOD" wanted them dam JEW'S or NEGRO's, saved or in heaven with him: HE' does not need your feeble WHITE ASS'S to do it for him.
crazy indian,

We all know you are half black and half Jew! Your momma sure had a lot of black and Jew in her, six inches at a time! You know your black sister lives next door. How are you doing after you got out of jail for molesting goats? Did you loose your left nut after you were kicked in the ball sack by the goat you were molesting? Tell your sister HI! for me, I will be by tonight to lay pipe to her again; she sure likes it when I lay pipe to her. She said you like to lay pipe to her before I stretched it out of shape and now you prefer goats.
Bubba

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Nov 29, 2012
crazy indian,

Well you better run and hide, you are half black and half Jew! Ole “REV JAMES MANNING” will come knocking at your door! Your momma sure had a lot of black and Jew in her, six inches at a time! I know my uncle was one of the black men that laid the pipe to her regularly. You know your black sister lives next door. How are you doing after you got out of jail for molesting goats? Did a big black man lay some pipe in you? You cam tell us, we would understand if you cannot hear yourself fart! Did you loose your left nut after you were kicked in the ball sack by the goat you were molesting? I sure would have thought so! Tell your sister HI! for me, I will be by tonight to lay pipe to her again; she sure likes it when I lay pipe to her. She moans almost as much as you do! She said you like to lay pipe to her before I stretched it out of shape and now you prefer goats. How are the goats working out for you?
curious

Richlands, VA

#16 Nov 30, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
AS I" SAID: lets be fair, IF" God want's them there, then LET HIM: and them work it out. NEGRO REV: JAMES MANNING, has all ready told or begged you WHITE PEOPLE: to KILL EVERY EVIL ASS PARASITE NEGRO THAT BREATHES THE BREATH OF LIFE. IF" as he said: YOU WHITE PEOPLE WANT TO SAVE THIS COUNTRY. TO" read it for your selves just google: REV JAMES MANNING.
Steve?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trey Adkins is a joke (Aug '13) 33 min Nelson Muntz 57
Lowlife trash 1 hr Jinx 4
Buchanan DSS Board 2 hr Curious 5
Trey stomping his foot (Sep '13) 5 hr CS did right thing 53
Andrew Lester Andy lester 6 hr Hurley guys 10
DoubleKwik 8 hr tjl 9
Political Damage 23 hr Merle 1

Grundy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance