Washington, DC

#1 Feb 23, 2013
How much does she weigh?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Big Thunnder wrote:
How much does she weigh?
Let's talk about you ..first question is how stupid are you 2nd question who are you to judge 3rd question do you have a life ?
Honey suckle vine

Grundy, VA

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Vlad Tepes wrote:
<quoted text>Let's talk about you ..first question is how stupid are you 2nd question who are you to judge 3rd question do you have a life ?
You seem to be a very careing man. I'm a little over weight (not much 150 pounds) and my last boyfriend told me I was fat all the time and it hurts alot. Thank you for putting that jerk in his place.
The Truth

Ransom, KY

#4 Feb 26, 2013
Threads like these is what causes young kids to commit suicide and if a name of a person is posted big thunder and that person kills themselves you my friend could get in big trouble
Dumbazz Dinkleberg

Pikeville, KY

#6 Feb 28, 2013
Better watch about making fun of peoples weight. Its easy to sit behind a computer, but either nut up or shut up. The previous post is correct, even if the reject who started this thread doesn't give a flying f**k.
Suicide is a big deal. So get a life and do something productive instead of making someone miserable.
hmm

Greenville, SC

#8 Feb 28, 2013
Whoever started this post needs to look in the mirror. i bet ur ugly as f*#k. you have to put someone down to feel better about yourself. If I were you I would think twice about bullying. Karma is a real bitch and the things you say and do will come back to bite you in the ass I promise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump on SSI and Medicaid 1 hr Lesson Number Two 6
Poll Why does Pizza Hut waitresses get crappy tips? (Jul '10) 7 hr Orphelius Pontiac 68
Federal Indictments 11 hr Wondering 16
Role models #2 11 hr springtime 14
consolidation? Fri Kelly 9
zack stiltner (Apr '10) Thu Misspriss 10
Prettiest girl @ GHS prom?! (May '09) Jan 19 Pisson Yew 101

Grundy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grundy Mortgages