What happened to ole Pedro?
Chester the Molester

Aberdeen, MD

#2 Apr 25, 2011
Didn't he go to jail?
Disappointed

Grundy, VA

#3 Apr 25, 2011
I think he got a month or so in jail. Basically, a slap on the wrist.
CouldBeU

United States

#4 Apr 25, 2011
Leave the man alone. He has suffered. There is no need for you to salt the wounds.
patty from delaware

Gainesville, VA

#5 Apr 25, 2011
leave the man alone he doesn't bother anyone
Hill Billy

Port Republic, VA

#6 Apr 25, 2011
Pete is a good guy and he has paid a heavy price - heavier than many people who have done much more serious things ever had to pay. He deserves respect; he works hard.
The joker

Grundy, VA

#7 Apr 25, 2011
He should still be in jail.
Hill Billy

Port Republic, VA

#8 Apr 25, 2011
NOT true.
Jose

New Hope, VA

#9 Apr 25, 2011
Yeah he should still be in jail. Maybe some big bubba could make him his biatch and he could feel what it was like when he was threatening little girls not to tell the truth about his forbidden romance. Scum and a low life.
curious

Johnson City, TN

#10 Apr 25, 2011
hey didnt he play basketball and football with another good ole boy cary perkins who lost his job coaching for likeing underage girls
The joker

Grundy, VA

#11 Apr 26, 2011
I think you are right .
Julio

New Hope, VA

#12 Apr 26, 2011
patty from delaware wrote:
leave the man alone he doesn't bother anyone
Except little girls.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#13 Apr 26, 2011
is he a registered sex offender?
delaware

Gainesville, VA

#14 Apr 26, 2011
find something new to talk about
Jose

New Hope, VA

#15 Apr 26, 2011
delaware wrote:
find something new to talk about
OK, it's my opinion that he is a drunk too.
GrundyGrown

Grundy, VA

#16 Apr 26, 2011
Hey folks, I know Pete did wrong but who among us has not done something that we would like to change of undo including me. Life does not work that way, I wish it did but it don't. Pete works for my family and does and excellent job at everything they ask him to do. He is very polite, says yes Sir and yes Mam and when his father was dieing he helped his Mom and Dad in every way he could. Some people can change and I think Pete has. He has shown that he learned something from his mistake that he will live with the rest of his life. He has changed and is doing his best to move on with his life. So from someone who knows, Pete is a good guy now so leave his past in the past where it belongs. I know I would not want people bringing up my past often and in public and I doubt that any of you would either. Grundy Grown

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17 Apr 26, 2011
I haven't diddled a trusting child.
Grundy Girl

Grundy, VA

#18 Apr 28, 2011
GrundyGrown wrote:
Hey folks, I know Pete did wrong but who among us has not done something that we would like to change of undo including me. Life does not work that way, I wish it did but it don't. Pete works for my family and does and excellent job at everything they ask him to do. He is very polite, says yes Sir and yes Mam and when his father was dieing he helped his Mom and Dad in every way he could. Some people can change and I think Pete has. He has shown that he learned something from his mistake that he will live with the rest of his life. He has changed and is doing his best to move on with his life. So from someone who knows, Pete is a good guy now so leave his past in the past where it belongs. I know I would not want people bringing up my past often and in public and I doubt that any of you would either. Grundy Grown
We all HAVE A PAST!!! I AGREE! As a parent you have to feel more for the family of the child that he hurt. It's easy to say someone has change when he or she is no longer working with children. It would take a pretty sick mid 30 something to give you a class ring. Just saying....High School is high school if you are still living high school in your 30's grow UP!!! "You CAN"T DATE CHILDREN!"
spades

Tazewell, VA

#19 Apr 29, 2011
This is a krock of shit, everyone who was acquainted with pete knew this was going to turn out bad. I blame the principal for this, she was aware of pete's background and did not put in the proper controls to keep this from happening. Being drunk buddies with all the staff, including administration who was well aware of his past (dig into it, it will scare the shit out of you)was how the job was obtained. The rules say a male coach must have a female assistant coach to oversee the girls in the locker room, administration was aware that pete was overseeing the locker room duties without having an female assistant. Rules were broken, the real people to blame are the ones which were supervising pete. They all knew what pete was and still they allowed him around those young girl's. You've never heard this story before, its not the one the staff and administration spun. I am told that a previous coach would buy beer and cigarettes for the girls, guess which person in this train wreck does SHE play. Bad decisions a long time ago and a bad decision with regard to pete. Sad Sad Sad
he guarded me and made a

Lillington, NC

#20 Apr 30, 2011
[QUOTE who=""]This is a krock of shit, everyone who was acquainted with pete knew this was going to turn out bad. I blame the principal for this, she was aware of pete's background and did not put in the proper controls to keep this from happening. Being drunk buddies with all the staff, including administration who was well aware of his past (dig into it, it will scare the shit out of you)was how the job was obtained. The rules say a male coach must have a female assistant coach to oversee the girls in the locker room, administration was aware that pete was overseeing the locker room duties without having an female assistant. Rules were broken, the real people to blame are the ones which were supervising pete. They all knew what pete was and still they allowed him around those young girl's. You've never heard this story before, its not the one the staff and administration spun. I am told that a previous coach would buy beer and cigarettes for the girls, guess which person in this train wreck does SHE play. Bad decisions a long time ago and a bad decision with regard to pete. Sad Sad Sad
[/QUOTE] i stole the ball from pete with under 30 seconds and he fouled me from behind.i made both free throws and we ended up winning in overtime. we lost to richlands the next night. the other guard across from osborne was cary perkins. i think he should have had the ball instead of pete.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Legion 7 hr James Houser 4
Jason keene 8 hr Fred 7
Jess Lester 12 hr One love onelife 20
President Trump 19 hr DemoCrappy 16
Druggies Wed Reddog 3
Good ole boys again Tue Influenced 4
Angie Dickey May 23 Friendly replies ... 6

Grundy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance