justwondering

Grundy, VA

#1 Feb 8, 2010
Does anyone know where Wayne & Ricky Deel are? I went to school with them and would love to get in contact with them. The last time I talked to them they were doing really good and both had a good girlfriend, just wondering how they were doing and if they were dating anyone!? Thanks alot!!
well

Grundy, VA

#2 Feb 8, 2010
Ricky isn't dating anyone...and Wayne is with someone and they have a little girl, should be around 2 or maybe already 2, how do you know them
misspriss

Grundy, VA

#3 Feb 8, 2010
Is Wayne the same one that dated Grace Whitt for a long ass time
A-lot-of-them

Grundy, VA

#4 Feb 8, 2010
Lots of Deel boys from this area with that frist name the ones from Prater Garden Harman and Breaks to.
justwondering

Grundy, VA

#5 Feb 9, 2010
They live on Russell Prater!
minova worker

New Hope, VA

#6 Feb 9, 2010
what happened did she find out ricky was screwing around with amanda matney?
well

Grundy, VA

#7 Feb 9, 2010
Well Ricky just got out of jail and isn't fooling around with a Amanda..he is dating Carey from honaker
Taken by Wayne

Grundy, VA

#8 Feb 9, 2010
Well just to clear sum stuff up i'm dating Wayne and we have been for 3 years and yes we do have a little girl that will be 2 in april Ricky is dating someone not sure what her name is tho just thought I would tell who ever you are thats wanting to know about them and Wayne said to ask you who you are wanting to know about him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School board 10 hr abcdef 2
Ethan Little 11 hr Dragonfly 5
Here We Go Again 11 hr Mystery 15
Courtney n jon 17 hr Sad 11
Cheeseaters 18 hr Taxpayer 41
Phony Church people 19 hr Atheist 13
Grundy Girls Track Tue Preacher 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grundy Mortgages