First Prev
of 5
Next Last
demsrfools

United States

#1 Sep 7, 2012
America lost 15,000 manufacturing jobs last month. Thanks Obama!!!
lololololol

Springfield, MA

#2 Sep 7, 2012
Tuesday, the U.S. national debt passed $16 trillion. On President Barack Obama's watch, the debt has increased by 50 percent, as campaign promise after campaign promise has drowned in a sea of federal spending.

When he was running for president, Obama condemned George W. Bush for adding $4 trillion to the national debt over eight years, calling it "irresponsible" and "unpatriotic." Now – in less than four years – Obama's administration has already added almost $6 trillion to the debt. That means he is on track to triple Bush's debt increase over eight years.
A Voice

Blacksburg, VA

#3 Sep 7, 2012
lololololol wrote:
Tuesday, the U.S. national debt passed $16 trillion. On President Barack Obama's watch, the debt has increased by 50 percent, as campaign promise after campaign promise has drowned in a sea of federal spending.
When he was running for president, Obama condemned George W. Bush for adding $4 trillion to the national debt over eight years, calling it "irresponsible" and "unpatriotic." Now – in less than four years – Obama's administration has already added almost $6 trillion to the debt. That means he is on track to triple Bush's debt increase over eight years.
Our poor, naive President Obama. After his victory in 2008 and the sweeping tide of hope that carried him into office, he suddenly was faced with reality. His vision for America and his plan to turn the economy and the overall mood of this country around was met with,,,,,,Mitch McConnell famous quote that nothing, absolutely nothing would happen for this President. The goal of Congress and the McConnellites in the Senate was to see this man fail. I think that with the obstacles he has had to overcome, he has performed admirably. Enough of no! If you want improvement in your situation, change Congress,,,,,,,,,Now! The President is not the problem.
Hopeful

Grundy, VA

#4 Sep 7, 2012
I am hoping romney does get president . Than this shit will hush about how Obama has not cleaned up Bush's mess fast enough and has spent too much money. And He isn't creating enough jobs. He can't because the republicans block everything in congress that will create a job. republicans say you need a change now. I hope you get it. Change right back to creating zero amount of jobs, losing thousands of jobs every week, and thousands losing their homes. If America is this stupid they deserve to starve to death and lose every damn thing they have.
Sure

Grundy, VA

#5 Sep 7, 2012
The Big powerful Romney held one political office , Gov. of Mass. and he bankrupted the damn state. That is his record. check it out.
lololololol

Springfield, MA

#6 Sep 7, 2012
Sure wrote:
The Big powerful Romney held one political office , Gov. of Mass. and he bankrupted the damn state. That is his record. check it out.
i live in mass maby get your facts straight, if you live in this state you would know esp how theses dems love giving out welfare foodstamps ect i think more people collect then actually work here, and yes romney was gov of mass but now its duval dont see you saying anything about him, he has done nothing to help us but maby help illegals, lololol get a clue
A Voice

Blacksburg, VA

#7 Sep 7, 2012
Hopeful wrote:
I am hoping romney does get president . Than this shit will hush about how Obama has not cleaned up Bush's mess fast enough and has spent too much money. And He isn't creating enough jobs. He can't because the republicans block everything in congress that will create a job. republicans say you need a change now. I hope you get it. Change right back to creating zero amount of jobs, losing thousands of jobs every week, and thousands losing their homes. If America is this stupid they deserve to starve to death and lose every damn thing they have.
I totally agree with you in principle but I don't think the poor would survive 4 years with Mitt Romney as president. Lots of people are barely getting by now and need continued help until conditions improve. Let's not cut off our noses to spite our face,,,,reelect the only hope there is on the ballot this November. I don't think Romney is a terrible person, I just think he lives in a completely different world than us common people. Two things convince me of that. Of course, everyone has heard the advice he gave young people about starting up a new business,,,,,,,borrow the money from your parents,,,,,,HOW FUNNY! I also heard a radio interview with his very lovely wife, Ann. She was sharing details about her and Mitt's life and she told of once in college,,,,,, I swear I'm not making this up, it was on NPR radio and she was actually talking to the interviewer, she said,,,,,,,,"in college, Mitt and I were sooooo poor, we actually had to sell some stocks to buy food". The poor thing,,,,,,and we all thought they were rich. GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!
lololololol

Springfield, MA

#8 Sep 7, 2012
A Voice wrote:
<quoted text>Our poor, naive President Obama. After his victory in 2008 and the sweeping tide of hope that carried him into office, he suddenly was faced with reality. His vision for America and his plan to turn the economy and the overall mood of this country around was met with,,,,,,Mitch McConnell famous quote that nothing, absolutely nothing would happen for this President. The goal of Congress and the McConnellites in the Senate was to see this man fail. I think that with the obstacles he has had to overcome, he has performed admirably. Enough of no! If you want improvement in your situation, change Congress,,,,,,,,,Now! The President is not the problem.
there has been a change in congress but maby blame you friend harry reid who didnt get the message that there was a change in how people feel too bad he has not let the house get things done, PLUS YOU DEM HAD CONTROL SINCE 2006 DID NOTHING, THEN WE WANTED A CHANGE, HOWS THE BUDGET EVEN LOLOLOLOL GET A CLUE ALSO THEY HAD THERE CHANGCE AND BLEW IT
lololololol

Springfield, MA

#9 Sep 7, 2012
AMERICA POOR IS A POOR EXCUSE FOR POOR

For decades, the U.S. Census Bureau has reported that over 30 million Americans were living in “poverty,” but the bureau’s definition of poverty differs widely from that held by most Americans. In fact, other government surveys show that most of the persons whom the government defines as “in poverty” are not poor in any ordinary sense of the term. The overwhelming majority of the poor have air conditioning, cable TV, and a host of other modern amenities. They are well housed, have an adequate and reasonably steady supply of food, and have met their other basic needs, including medical care. Some poor Americans do experience significant hardships, including temporary food shortages or inadequate housing, but these individuals are a minority within the overall poverty population. Poverty remains an issue of serious social concern, but accurate information about that problem is essential in crafting wise public policy. Exaggeration and misinformation about poverty obscure the nature, extent, and causes of real material deprivation, thereby hampering the development of well-targeted, effective programs to reduce the problem.
demsrfools

United States

#10 Sep 7, 2012
A Voice wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree with you in principle but I don't think the poor would survive 4 years with Mitt Romney as president. Lots of people are barely getting by now and need continued help until conditions improve. Let's not cut off our noses to spite our face,,,,reelect the only hope there is on the ballot this November. I don't think Romney is a terrible person, I just think he lives in a completely different world than us common people. Two things convince me of that. Of course, everyone has heard the advice he gave young people about starting up a new business,,,,,,,borrow the money from your parents,,,,,,HOW FUNNY! I also heard a radio interview with his very lovely wife, Ann. She was sharing details about her and Mitt's life and she told of once in college,,,,,, I swear I'm not making this up, it was on NPR radio and she was actually talking to the interviewer, she said,,,,,,,,"in college, Mitt and I were sooooo poor, we actually had to sell some stocks to buy food". The poor thing,,,,,,and we all thought they were rich. GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!
There are 15mm more people on food stamps now than when the fool took office....there are more millionaires than ever before in history also under the same clown.... keep believin that class warfare crap that your daddy, Obama, and Rachel Maddow are shovelin! The democrats want to keep you poor, uneducated, government dependent and votin for your pitiful existence instead of workin for it!
A Voice

Blacksburg, VA

#11 Sep 7, 2012
Dang, to be from Mass., you really need to talk, or at least write in a way that us dumb country people can understand you. I have a clue. Get over the northern, smarter than us attitude, stop laughing at your own thoughts and look at what's at risk here. We're NOT gonna be intimidated into swallowing retoric just because you find yourself amusing.
lololololol

Springfield, MA

#12 Sep 7, 2012
A Voice wrote:
Dang, to be from Mass., you really need to talk, or at least write in a way that us dumb country people can understand you. I have a clue. Get over the northern, smarter than us attitude, stop laughing at your own thoughts and look at what's at risk here. We're NOT gonna be intimidated into swallowing retoric just because you find yourself amusing.
THEN TELL ME SOME FACTS INSTEAD OF YOUR BULL
lololololol

Springfield, MA

#13 Sep 7, 2012
A Voice wrote:
Dang, to be from Mass., you really need to talk, or at least write in a way that us dumb country people can understand you. I have a clue. Get over the northern, smarter than us attitude, stop laughing at your own thoughts and look at what's at risk here. We're NOT gonna be intimidated into swallowing retoric just because you find yourself amusing.
AND I CAN TALK FOR THE FACT
I GOT A JOB OUT OF HIGHSCHOOL didnt wait until i was 40 and bitching now in this economy i have been at the same job for 25 years and another 25 to go, went for more schooling to advance my career if i have to do it so doesnt everyone else, its called work ethics which this administration is not helping!!!!!! and all i have done is stated the facts, and when you say intimidated into swallowing bull, you have not stated any facts, give me something to change my mind in how obama is doing then
lololololol

Springfield, MA

#14 Sep 7, 2012
lets not have to wait a long time for some facts what obama has done and why we should vote for him again?????
Bull Sht

Grundy, VA

#15 Sep 7, 2012
Bush had eight years and nearly destroyed the middle class. He did nothing what so ever for the people except he billionaires. Our soldiers having to sleep in their cars when they came back from a war that they were fighting because Sadam tried to have daddy killed. Romny is even worse. he believes in bankrupting everything he touches and walking away with millions. the bastard doesn't even have a plan for providing work.Ask him and all he can say is Obama didn't do enough. He had his chance and blew it, We need to change right back to the way Bush did things. It will be more of the same. Zero jobs . We have only one change we can make, go back to no jobs and losing our homes and living in a depression or continue on with Obama with the progress he can manage to make with the republicans blocking everything they can. It won't be the great depression, it will be the greatest depression. Hopeful you SOB get what you want. Idiots need to starve.
A Voice

Blacksburg, VA

#16 Sep 7, 2012
lololololol wrote:
lets not have to wait a long time for some facts what obama has done and why we should vote for him again?????
1. Iraq (Cheney's) war over
A Voice

Blacksburg, VA

#17 Sep 7, 2012
lololololol wrote:
lets not have to wait a long time for some facts what obama has done and why we should vote for him again?????
2. Affordable health care
A Voice

Blacksburg, VA

#18 Sep 7, 2012
lololololol wrote:
lets not have to wait a long time for some facts what obama has done and why we should vote for him again?????
3. Osama Bin Laden,,,,shrimp food
A Voice

Blacksburg, VA

#19 Sep 7, 2012
lololololol wrote:
lets not have to wait a long time for some facts what obama has done and why we should vote for him again?????
4. GM and Chrysler alive and well
A Voice

Blacksburg, VA

#20 Sep 7, 2012
lololololol wrote:
lets not have to wait a long time for some facts what obama has done and why we should vote for him again?????
5. Nasdaq closed yesterday at over 13200

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School board 6 hr abcdef 2
Ethan Little 7 hr Dragonfly 5
Here We Go Again 7 hr Mystery 16
Nelson Drummond (Jul '15) 12 hr neighbor 6
Courtney n jon 13 hr Sad 11
Cheeseaters 14 hr Taxpayer 41
Phony Church people 15 hr Atheist 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grundy Mortgages