First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wave fan

Lebanon, VA

#1 Jan 22, 2010
can someone post a copy of the Wrestling Schedule on here, and the Web Site that you can watch the matches on!! Im a Big fan and no longer live in Buchanan county, and like to make it to the away matches but i havnt seen a schedule yet!! If anyone can help please do
Thanks
haha

United States

#2 Jan 22, 2010
wresting sux
smart a

Salem, IL

#3 Jan 23, 2010
wave fan wrote:
can someone post a copy of the Wrestling Schedule on here, and the Web Site that you can watch the matches on!! Im a Big fan and no longer live in Buchanan county, and like to make it to the away matches but i havnt seen a schedule yet!! If anyone can help please do
Thanks
Go to the Grundy golden wave website and look under wrestling and it will have the schedule.
Stranger

Richlands, VA

#4 Jan 23, 2010
wave fan wrote:
Thanks
I hope this link works for you. It is the link to the wrestling schedule for 2009-2010.

http://ghs.buc.k12.va.us/GHS%20Web%20Site/Win...
burn

Richlands, VA

#5 Jan 23, 2010
who cares about stupid wrestling
Truth Is

Richlands, VA

#6 Jan 23, 2010
burn wrote:
who cares about stupid wrestling
I don't know of anybody that cares about stupid wrestling. But then again, we aren't talking about stupid wrestling. This thread is about excellent wrestling!! Grundy Golden Wave Wrestling!!!
dresser

Richlands, VA

#7 Jan 23, 2010
you idiots dont know anything....bunch a clowns
here you go

Harrisonburg, VA

#8 Jan 25, 2010
the website is grundygoldenwavewrestling.com and click on the AUDIO and VIDEO button at the top of the page...it needs to be updated but if you have good internet service you can watch the matches live
Stranger

Richlands, VA

#9 Jan 25, 2010
here you go wrote:
the website is grundygoldenwavewrestling.com and click on the AUDIO and VIDEO button at the top of the page...it needs to be updated but if you have good internet service you can watch the matches live
That's awesome!! I didn't know they streamed them live!! Can't wait to tell the husband...He loves wrestling and GHS. He's an '89 grad. Thanks for the info!!!
wave fan

Lebanon, VA

#10 Jan 27, 2010
I Looked on the Website!! I dont think its been updated since last year!! It says the next match is on saturday at Tazewell??? But i keep hearing about something going on at Christiansburg?? can someone please post a schedule of the next matches to finish off the season
here you go

Harrisonburg, VA

#11 Jan 27, 2010
They wrestle at Carroll County tonight (Wednesday)...you can watch it live on grundygoldenwavewrestling.com ...or listen to it on the radio 100.7...starts at 6.
They wrestle Christiansburg Friday at 5:00 at Va. Tech. Then consecutive weekends of District (at Grundy) Region (at Christiansburg) and State (at Salem)...times TBA.
Website needs to be updated...but the video works. Hope this helps
demondreamin

United States

#12 Jan 27, 2010
grundy sux
wave fan

Lebanon, VA

#13 Jan 27, 2010
THANKS!!!
DO YOU KNOW THE DATES OF DISTRICTS???
here you go

Harrisonburg, VA

#14 Jan 27, 2010
1st weekend in Feb- district!
patience please

Bandy, VA

#15 Jan 27, 2010
the website was only recently launched.. it hasnt had time to be updated, relax. this weekend at tech they will be wrestling christiansburg as an opening for a tech wrestling match.
smart a

Salem, IL

#16 Jan 29, 2010
Just saw the Grundy C'burgh match.All and all Grundy did pretty good even though they lost 37 27.
Ha Ha

Grundy, VA

#17 Jan 29, 2010
haha wrote:
wresting sux
So does your spelling!
Another smart A

AOL

#18 Jan 29, 2010
smart a wrote:
Just saw the Grundy C'burgh match.All and all Grundy did pretty good even though they lost 37 27.
yeah they did lose BUT they did a good job and they have nothin to be ashamed of. they will have another chance in a couple of weeks and you may see a whole different match.
proud of the Grundy Wave Wrestlers...Always!
demon

United States

#19 Feb 2, 2010
ahh ya got your buts kicked, its funny actually man Cburg is so strong!
biteme

Bandy, VA

#20 Feb 2, 2010
demon wrote:
ahh ya got your buts kicked, its funny actually man Cburg is so strong!
at least thay win more than one district match in 5 years. truth hurts don't it........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who will win the treasurer race in buchanan cou... 4 hr never changes 10
Roger Rife Memorial Park 4 hr yet to be seen 22
The Grundy Waveman may return!! 4 hr zxy 8
gshs hazing Sat Jethro 17
what happened at looney's creek? (Apr '11) Sat Big Ed 14
Sad When a Parent Chooses their boyfriend or gi... (Aug '11) Sat eme200 59
Dairy Queen Is Filthy Sat Butthead 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grundy Mortgages