|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
hammer toes, Social Security is NOT a welfare check, I paid into it for over 50 years. You never worked or paid into anything. The word "PARASITE" was made for you, your picture is beside it in the dictionary.
Ahh...i beg to differ uncle remus. SS IS a welfare check...you just don't want to call it that...but still the same. You ppl. don't want to admit that you're on the governments tit. Sucky Sucky!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

What is wrong wrote:
I have never seen so much hatred or is thid just good ole boy fun?
I'm having fun....ain't nothing good about the supposed good ol boys. They are racist as they come. Corrupt DNA is the culprit.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh...i beg to differ uncle remus. SS IS a welfare check...you just don't want to call it that...but still the same. You ppl. don't want to admit that you're on the governments tit. Sucky Sucky!!!!
your a retard and just talking out your ass because your head knows better
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

His head doesn't know anything but the welfare state and being a parasite.

“The opposite of Progress ”

Since: Nov 08

is Congress

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you upped the bar on your stupidity limbo again.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

What is racist about you being a parasite? The world is round, you are a parasite. Two total truths, period. Nothing racist about the truth.
Dan Hallen

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

If any of you are truely veterans of any war , please refrain from mocking each others service. I have said this before and will say it again there is no race when you have your back against the wall and only your fellow brother to depend on. We are not really seperateed by our skin color. The only color that matters is green. The rich whites the rich blacks the rich Hispanics all get along just fine. I think the powers that be like to keep the poor of all colors bickering with each other while they keep getting richer. Reagan, both Bushes , Clinton and Obama all went after Qudafi !! Invade sovereign soil to take oil !! Reganomics declared war on drugs but it was really a war against the poor . Keep that in mind.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Dan, I agree with you for the most part. The only part is the war on drugs. Reagan was right on the drugs part, but they could control it like they do booze in an ABC store. I had 4 buddies killed in Nam 'cause they were smoking weed on guard duty, and the little people snuck up on them. There is always a time and place for everything. By the way, they were white and black guys, but their blood was all red.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

When one person gets off the hook another person has to pay extra.
Then the people that are off the hook can always be counted on to vote for more taxpayer funded giveaway programs that favor them.
Stop the runaway spending by voting no.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Brian wrote:
When one person gets off the hook another person has to pay extra.
Then the people that are off the hook can always be counted on to vote for more taxpayer funded giveaway programs that favor them.
Stop the runaway spending by voting no.
Cut all corporate welfare, and deny subsidies that benefit the oil industry and the farmers. The gov't tit is dry as hell.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

hammer toes, I agree with you on that one. But it didn't go far enough. Cut ALL welfare, corporate, and people. If one can work at all, WORK. Only physical and mental disabled should get any help. More then one child, cut off. Like you said,"the govt. tit is dry as hell".
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
hammer toes, I agree with you on that one. But it didn't go far enough. Cut ALL welfare, corporate, and people. If one can work at all, WORK. Only physical and mental disabled should get any help. More then one child, cut off. Like you said,"the govt. tit is dry as hell".
FIRE ALL WHITE PPL. so that the poor can get a job.
Denver

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Yes
white boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

I think all black people should stay on the porch and stay out of the work place.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

white boy wrote:
I think all black people should stay on the porch and stay out of the work place.
Boy,is that so the rednecks can bitch about food stamps and welfare like Harley EBT Ford?
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

youtube.com/watch... right now 2013 approaching fast and new Tax increases have been presented,,the eldery are getting screwed by Obama
so whats the 2013 change?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

white boy wrote:
Your ppl. have been saying that for years. Whites are the reason blacks can't get a job. Your ppl. retire and then come back in the work force....that my friend is not right. You ppl. should retire early and not think about returning to a job that otherwise could go to someone thats unemployed. If y'all need to do something after retiring why not volunteer your time, talent and treasure to a worthy charitable cause.
I don't care if you don't like what i said....
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

dognes wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=gbFa91vDc2 4 right now 2013 approaching fast and new Tax increases have been presented,,the eldery are getting screwed by Obama
so whats the 2013 change?
The really deserving elderly are not getting screwed...the safety net will be in place for a long time. You know full well that those who retire will not have a tax increase or be ushered out the door. If you are 55 and older theres no change. Its the ones that are younger that will feel the brunt of Republican screw games. Yes sir, the rethugs want to raise the retirement age to 70 years in hopes of you dying before you can collect on SS. Stop watching FOX....they employ brainwashing techniques that make you act like a zombie.
monkeys and potatoe chips

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

New hammer time,if you like blacks so well,head on to bluefield, we don't want to here anymore nonsense from you! Don't forget the Lays? Your 2 monkeys might get hungry on way! Can somebody say "yum" or cardinal card?
geesh

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Omg, that's such an awful thing to say! You're the one with the. Mentality of a monkey. Racist bigot!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Grundy Forum right now

Search the Grundy Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Photo Studio? (Jul '12) 32 min disappointed 7
walmart 1 hr so 12
Do you agree or disagree with the urban diction... 4 hr Completely Agree 4
Best site for patiots! 4 hr Latest Outrage 0
Foul Mouth Dumbocrat Fanatic Lois Lerner reveal... 5 hr Latest Outrage 0
Obama pledges to bulldoze Grundy! 9 hr spider man 6
Movers 9 hr Courtney Galler 6
•••
•••