Pleasant Valley, VA

#5 Nov 7, 2011
Does anyone know what is going on?
oh yeah

Harrisonburg, VA

#6 Nov 7, 2011
Just a thought wrote:
Tamara Neo probably has someone held at gunpoint trying to gain a vote. HA HA
Or she found another of them outlaw bulldozers on the loose.
scanner

Grundy, VA

#7 Nov 7, 2011
Came across the scanner earlier that a Adkins subject was threatening suicide inside the home.
Pep

Port Republic, VA

#8 Nov 7, 2011
You guys are crazy. Guns were not drawn. There was just a bunch of cops around ten or so state and county. A county cop was directing traffic. There was no way to tell what was going on unless you got out of your car and asked and I'm sure nobody did that. Hard to tell what's going on though could be anything. Whatever it is I hope everybody is okay.
i saw

Grundy, VA

#9 Nov 7, 2011
i know damn good and well that when i went by there were 2 marked and 1 unmarked counties in the driveway. The two officers that were at the corner of the house DID HAVE THEIR WEAPONS OUT!!! I see no reason for people to get on here and lying all the time. Especially when your calling other people liars and your the one lying. Thank you and have a nice day.
Grundy

Pleasant Valley, VA

#10 Nov 7, 2011
i saw wrote:
i know damn good and well that when i went by there were 2 marked and 1 unmarked counties in the driveway. The two officers that were at the corner of the house DID HAVE THEIR WEAPONS OUT!!! I see no reason for people to get on here and lying all the time. Especially when your calling other people liars and your the one lying. Thank you and have a nice day.
THANKS!!!
Pep

Port Republic, VA

#11 Nov 7, 2011
Okay first of all there was no one at the corner of the house. I'm a neighbor and saw it all first hand. I wasn't just driving by. They had weapons on them but they weren't drawn. You are the one who needs to stop lying and I don't need your smart assed "Have a nice day" tacked on the end of your petty little comment. I saw what I saw but as we all know ten people can look at the same picture and see ten different things. No need to get so pissy.
concerned

Grundy, VA

#12 Nov 7, 2011
Does anyone know what happened?
Guns wer drawn

Grundy, VA

#13 Nov 7, 2011
Yes, they did have their guns drawn. Maybe when you were looking they didn't, but around 3:45 they had their guns drawn.
Amy

Pleasant Valley, VA

#14 Nov 7, 2011
Pep- since your a neighbor. Do you know why the police were there.
Maybe you missed it

Grundy, VA

#15 Nov 7, 2011
Maybe you didn't see when they had their guns drawn, but they definitely did. I drove by around 3:50 and two policemen were by the window (to the left of it) with their guns out. There were a lot of police cars in the road and the driveway.
Pep wrote:
Okay first of all there was no one at the corner of the house. I'm a neighbor and saw it all first hand. I wasn't just driving by. They had weapons on them but they weren't drawn. You are the one who needs to stop lying and I don't need your smart assed "Have a nice day" tacked on the end of your petty little comment. I saw what I saw but as we all know ten people can look at the same picture and see ten different things. No need to get so pissy.
slut creek

Grundy, VA

#16 Nov 7, 2011
"I see" said the blind man who picked up a hammer and saw.
Tell the truth

Pikeville, KY

#17 Nov 7, 2011
OK call Earl, We will read about it in the Voice.
pretty lady

Grundy, VA

#18 Nov 7, 2011
when i came by they had a ladder our n was getting a little kitty off the roof i get they had there guns out just in case it tryed to run poor kitty
hass

Pleasant Valley, VA

#19 Nov 7, 2011
pretty lady wrote:
when i came by they had a ladder our n was getting a little kitty off the roof i get they had there guns out just in case it tryed to run poor kitty
"DRUGGIE" pretty lady with meth teeth...
Pep

Port Republic, VA

#20 Nov 7, 2011
Amy wrote:
Pep- since your a neighbor. Do you know why the police were there.
Yes, I do know but I am not going to comment. I will respect their privacy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grundy sweet frog? 3 hr whine whine 6
Grundy Football Program 6 hr jimi clapton 21
Misty jude 19 hr grundy 1
Where is Stacey Griffith Rowe? Mon Butch 1
anyone know james deel? Mon I know 1st hand 4
Is looney's creek a good community? (Feb '11) Sun Butch 32
lonely woman Sun grundyman 1
Grundy Dating
Find my Match

Grundy Jobs