Is Heather Keen still alive?

Posted in the Grundy Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Latasha Coleman

Washington, DC

#1 Mar 4, 2013
I heard she died in a wreck. Then I heard she was fine. Then I heard she was permanently brain damaged. Then I heard she died this afternoon. What's the story?
jessie

Clyde, TX

#2 Mar 4, 2013
last thing i knew she has passed away :(
Latasha Coleman

Washington, DC

#3 Mar 4, 2013
jessie wrote:
That stinks.
Mason

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Mar 4, 2013
Latasha Coleman wrote:
I heard she died in a wreck. Then I heard she was fine. Then I heard she was permanently brain damaged. Then I heard she died this afternoon. What's the story?
Don't say anything about her. It makes her family mad. They really jumped all over a friend of hers last night and got them banned from topix.
Mason

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Mar 4, 2013
jessie wrote:
Don't say that. The family will get mad at you.
Mason

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Mar 4, 2013
Latasha Coleman wrote:
<quoted text>
That stinks.
Seriously! Don't express any condolences here! Her family will go ballistic and get you banned like they poor Kerry last night!

Go figure. Not a word about the people that got her killed, but they go after a friend who tried to talk her out of hanging around with the people that got her killed.
Lewis keen

Summersville, WV

#7 Mar 4, 2013
Latasha Coleman wrote:
Ms. Colman Heather passed away this afternoon
andy

Grundy, VA

#8 Mar 4, 2013
she was taken off life support today and has pass away.
really

North Tazewell, VA

#9 Mar 4, 2013
that person is a piece of shit and was talking trash about Heather for your stupid ass information!
Sad

AOL

#10 Mar 5, 2013
I don't know this girl but I would like to offer condolences to the family.Prayers are with you.
wonders why

Grundy, VA

#11 Mar 5, 2013
Does any one know why she was hanging out with Kaye and Doyle that I don't understand at all...
well

Grundy, VA

#12 Mar 5, 2013
everyone can have friends cant we we dont have to have permission to have friends the last time i recalled, so peole can say your oppions
jessica

Pikeville, KY

#13 Mar 5, 2013
does anyone no how doyle and kaye son his
Info

Grundy, VA

#14 Mar 6, 2013
Jordan is having another surgery today,it will be on his jaw, it is fractured.
a friend

Terrell, TX

#15 Mar 7, 2013
I have heard that Jordan got out of surgery yesterday and is doing well. He lost some of his intestines, broken arm and his jaws are wired shut due to being broke?

Does anyone know anything about this Doyle person? Was he drinking and driving? or was it road conditions?
Kenny

Silver Spring, MD

#16 Mar 7, 2013
How in the world can it be disrespectful to be sorry someone is dead. Someone has their priorities way out of whack!
hardtimes

New Hope, VA

#17 Mar 7, 2013
you got to know these people I better say no more
Info

Grundy, VA

#18 Mar 7, 2013
Whoever you are that disliked my comment, uhh you my dear must not know anything about what is happening to Jordan. He is having his last surgery 22 hours ago. If you don't believe me, you might should go to his and his girlfriends page.
a friend

Terrell, TX

#19 Mar 8, 2013
Info wrote:
Whoever you are that disliked my comment, uhh you my dear must not know anything about what is happening to Jordan. He is having his last surgery 22 hours ago. If you don't believe me, you might should go to his and his girlfriends page.
I hope you do not think I disliked your post because I didn't. I am a friend of Kays family member and I knew Jordan had had surgery. I have been praying non stop for all of them and I am so grateful for Kays family that Jordan is still here. I know it will be a long hard road for him. I just wanted you to know that. By looking at the judgements on most of these posts they are not liked but that is ok. There are alot of raw emotions on all sides. I just want to love on everybody involved, that is what will get them all through this...
paul church

Pikeville, KY

#20 Mar 9, 2013
why is people talkng about kay she was a goodperson who would help you out if she could.and he would to.people has say aot of bad thinks about both of then.but they both love each other alot/please quite talking about them/dose anyboy know how doyle his ,and were he at in the hospital

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Singing Competition at the fair 13 min Bring M back 3
mooseport properties Llc 37 min coondoggers 12
bradley stacy and amanda pritchett wanted! 2 hr Concerned Citizen 3
Public Service Announcement 3 hr Common Sense 1
Missing that KY girl.....mystery.... 6 hr Eternal truth 60
Jessica Lester 8 hr just wondering 1
maried couple looking for other couples (Jan '11) 18 hr Chulos 94
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grundy Mortgages