wha about huddle house???????

Posted in the Grundy Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
poppoppoppoppopo popopopop

United States

#1 Oct 10, 2010
so whats going on there now..it seems ppl have stoped eating there again;is it the ppl who work there of something

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 11, 2010
i say alot of people has found hair in there food......me and my b/f went up there to get something to eat and we both ordered a side order and gravy and biscuits and when my bf took a bite of the biscuit they were a hair in it so of course we asked for our money back and they wouldnt give it back...they need make em wear hair nets who would want to eat hair...not me thats disgusting they lost some more customers
Mr Clean

Keen Mountain, VA

#3 Oct 11, 2010
They need to get that old man(James) that hangs out there, smoking outside away from there. He stays there all the time,sleeps in a old gold colored jeep cherokee?? Real dirty looking and smell awful. Who wants to see that while trying to EAT!!
ben

Grundy, VA

#4 Oct 11, 2010
they need Rachael Helton to stop licking kitty in the parking lot and then going in to serve
Studentnlov

Keen Mountain, VA

#5 Oct 11, 2010
I lov 2 huddle,but not at that house. Agree with prev post, a good clean-up in the parking lot would be great. Also love 2 eat there---but, I now IS wondering???????
Mac

United States

#6 Oct 11, 2010
huddle house is overpriced and the food isn't all that great...plus when you add in the nasty-ness of hairs in food, old stanky people outside, and kitty lickers....

Huddle house blows
whoa

New Hope, VA

#7 Oct 12, 2010
When the manageer is there, its good. I agree with the skanky people, but they can only control the workers-- not the public. And not that many people wanna work...
yeah

Grundy, VA

#8 Oct 12, 2010
luvnmylife wrote:
i say alot of people has found hair in there food......me and my b/f went up there to get something to eat and we both ordered a side order and gravy and biscuits and when my bf took a bite of the biscuit they were a hair in it so of course we asked for our money back and they wouldnt give it back...they need make em wear hair nets who would want to eat hair...not me thats disgusting they lost some more customers
you dont pay till after you eat and im sure if u showed them a hair their not gonna make you pay for it!!
Friend

Port Republic, VA

#9 Oct 12, 2010
ben wrote:
they need Rachael Helton to stop licking kitty in the parking lot and then going in to serve
Just for your information, Rachel Helton does not work at Huddle House.
Friend

Port Republic, VA

#10 Oct 12, 2010
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
you dont pay till after you eat and im sure if u showed them a hair their not gonna make you pay for it!!
Thats right! You do not pay for your food until after you eat.
cooks

Grundy, VA

#11 Oct 12, 2010
Sorry people don't dig gay cooks and they need to stop going out
side smoking a hundred times while they are cooking and coming
back in and starting cooking again without washing their hands.
The place needs a major overhaul and new manager. They all need
new training on meeting standards of cleaniness. Also,
they shouldn't eat while they are cooking.
Friend

Port Republic, VA

#12 Oct 13, 2010
cooks wrote:
Sorry people don't dig gay cooks and they need to stop going out
side smoking a hundred times while they are cooking and coming
back in and starting cooking again without washing their hands.
The place needs a major overhaul and new manager. They all need
new training on meeting standards of cleaniness. Also,
they shouldn't eat while they are cooking.
If I understand correctly, the workers there do not get to "clock out" for lunch. So, I assume they eat whenever they can get a few minutes. Also, what does being gay have to do with cooking?
Mac

United States

#13 Oct 13, 2010
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
If I understand correctly, the workers there do not get to "clock out" for lunch. So, I assume they eat whenever they can get a few minutes. Also, what does being gay have to do with cooking?
My god, are you serious?
This is so disgusting, lets just say a homo was cooking your food, what if he just blew his boyfriend out back and came right back in and cooked your food, the possibility is endless he could contaminate any thing he touches especially if he doesnt wash his hands.

Homo's are disgusting so is huddle house, you do know what homo's are most famous for back in the 60's and 70's back in New York, yeah they helped spread a boatload of sexually transmitted disease .... so yeah gay people and cooking is something the customer should be concerned about and that is cleanliness and when it seems to be a health risk it should be addressed
Observation

Murfreesboro, TN

#15 Oct 13, 2010
Just an observation I know for a fact. I stayed in the Hotel beside of the HH 5 years ago. The girl that delivered my food to me, my food wasn't the only thing she gave to me if u get my drift.
Friend

Port Republic, VA

#16 Oct 13, 2010
Mac wrote:
<quoted text>
My god, are you serious?
This is so disgusting, lets just say a homo was cooking your food, what if he just blew his boyfriend out back and came right back in and cooked your food, the possibility is endless he could contaminate any thing he touches especially if he doesnt wash his hands.
Homo's are disgusting so is huddle house, you do know what homo's are most famous for back in the 60's and 70's back in New York, yeah they helped spread a boatload of sexually transmitted disease .... so yeah gay people and cooking is something the customer should be concerned about and that is cleanliness and when it seems to be a health risk it should be addressed
well personally i think thats a bunch of shit!! sumone who is straight could just as easily have sex and not wash their hands before cooking. and straight ppl are not immune to any type of std..so whats ur answer for that? maybe u should think a lil more b4 u run ur mouth!!
Friend

Port Republic, VA

#17 Oct 13, 2010
Mr Clean wrote:
They need to get that old man(James) that hangs out there, smoking outside away from there. He stays there all the time,sleeps in a old gold colored jeep cherokee?? Real dirty looking and smell awful. Who wants to see that while trying to EAT!!
james..well first of all no he DOES NOT sleep in his vehicle..he actually owns 2 houses. has no one on here ever been lonely in their life?! he just likes to have ppl 2 talk 2 like everyone else. and james is a very clean person and anyone who has actually got close to him would kno that he DOES NOT stink!!
GetWhatYouPayFor

Grundy, VA

#18 Oct 13, 2010
What is the difference from a boy blowing his BF before work and a girl? If they dont clean themselves up afterward it doesnt matter.

If you want to be concerned about diseases, be concerned about all those crackheads running around. You do realize it is much easier to spread a disease by injecting drugs than performing oral sex?
Mr Clean

Keen Mountain, VA

#19 Oct 13, 2010
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
james..well first of all no he DOES NOT sleep in his vehicle..he actually owns 2 houses. has no one on here ever been lonely in their life?! he just likes to have ppl 2 talk 2 like everyone else. and james is a very clean person and anyone who has actually got close to him would kno that he DOES NOT stink!!
Sorry friend, but this time you are dead wronge about denny!! You must like to hang with bad company or something?? Only place he has is the front & back seats of the old jeeper. I guess you could call that 2 houses for some people.
so cruel

Grundy, VA

#20 Oct 13, 2010
Mr. Clean, you are so cruel. At least the Huddle
House workers are nice to him and treat him the
same as everyone else as they should. They are
nice to everyone, give them credit where it is due.
Sigmund

Fishersville, VA

#21 Oct 13, 2010
Mac wrote:
<quoted text>
My god, are you serious?
Mac is what you call a homophobe. That means he has an irrational fear and hatred of homosexuals because he has severe emotional conflicts where homosexual behavior is concerned. Mac, you see, is gay. Queer as the proverbial three dollar bill if you know what I mean. Problem is, the conscious outer Mac refuses to accept it but the inner, subconscious Mac is screaming for a chance to make it with the short order cook at the Huddle House. Like I said, conflicted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep your check...Vote Hillary 6 hr Hillary Sucks 15
andy andrew lester 8 hr one of a kind 1
Donut Connection 9 hr Jass 3
Cell phone 9 hr Mark 2
Law Suit Against School Board 14 hr Concerned Citizen 1
Twin that died 16 hr Sameful 3
Federal Investigation 17 hr Kbm 18

Grundy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance