Presidents inaguration

Presidents inaguration

Posted in the Grundy Forum

WTF

Edwardsville, IL

#1 Jan 20, 2013
What a bunch of geniuses in the white house. Guiding our economy to a financial doom while spending ungodly amounts of money to celebrate the inaguration.
Testy

Grundy, VA

#2 Jan 20, 2013
Republicans will never get over their loss! Name me a President who doesn't have an inauguration, and the celebration that goes with it. Suck it up....quit being a sore loser....and watch our Predient with pride as I will.
Testy

Grundy, VA

#3 Jan 20, 2013
President.....(typo)
Get Over It

Grundy, VA

#4 Jan 20, 2013
The Republicans need to get over the fact that romney was the "BIGGEST LOSER" in history in a presidential election.Get a life people. The way you republicans are acting it will be a bigger loser next election with the truth that everybody now knows of what the republicans really are. They are the Rich Mans friend and savior. Nothing else nor anybody else matters to them.I will be watching the inauguration with pride.
Sad

Washington, DC

#5 Jan 21, 2013
FYI, the inauguration is mostly funded by donors not the taxpayer. Sure there are some taxpayer costs but only a small amount of the total spent.
SotoMater

Grundy, VA

#6 Jan 21, 2013
I didn't see Mickey Mouse in the parade today.
Compromise or Die

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Jan 26, 2013
WTF wrote:
What a bunch of geniuses in the white house. Guiding our economy to a financial doom while spending ungodly amounts of money to celebrate the inaguration.
As I watched Fox News coverage, I was struck by how they expressed similar complaints about the cost to taxpayers, ignored the fact that it happens every 4 years regardless of the winning party, and less than 15 minutes later attacked the president for accepting private and corporate donations to offset the costs to taxpayers, insinuating the president was somehow pocketing the money.

No doubt there would be complaints if Obama just did a quick televised swearing in without ceremony, parades, or parties.
o no

Grottoes, VA

#8 Jan 26, 2013
We in big trouble keep up the bad work

“By the grace of god, I roam...”

Since: Feb 08

RVA

#9 Jan 27, 2013
Compromise or Die wrote:
<quoted text>
As I watched Fox News coverage, I was struck by how they expressed similar complaints about the cost to taxpayers, ignored the fact that it happens every 4 years regardless of the winning party, and less than 15 minutes later attacked the president for accepting private and corporate donations to offset the costs to taxpayers, insinuating the president was somehow pocketing the money.
No doubt there would be complaints if Obama just did a quick televised swearing in without ceremony, parades, or parties.
There's no pleasing these people. If he'd done the latter thing it would be in the media for weeks, "OBAMA SHIRKS TRADITION", and Sean Hannity screaming about how "Reagan had a proper inauguration", and how Obama must hate America for forgoing a treasured tradition in favor of some kind of elitist Kenyan white-hating TV thing. They're nuts, and they need to be ignored.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anthony Conner (Sep '11) 11 hr Old friend 6
who will win the treasurer race in buchanan cou... 11 hr whatever 12
Poll Who are you vote for? 16 hr Trump is the Best 0
End Times 16 hr the watch-man 1
She's all I think about 17 hr KeepItClassy 220
arounda griffey 21 hr rats 1
brittney vandyke grundy va Mon buddy2346 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grundy Mortgages