working and drawing disability checks

Posted in the Grundy Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
concerned taxpayer

Grundy, VA

#1 Dec 26, 2011
As a taxpayer and a concerned citizen Ihave been wondering how people that is on disable social security work everyday and still draw their monthly check and they can have anything they want and people like me that works for a living cant have anything and has to make it from payday to payday and a lot of the people on ss checs and working are dead beat dads and wont help with their kids that they just walked away and left and i know one person that i heard is working and getting paid cash and the man is tim elswick i think hes from harman and was married to Diana and then Freda I heard that he left her too for another woman. This kind of person gets everything he wants and has everything but a heart.
just wrong

Ransom, KY

#3 Dec 26, 2011
concerned taxpayer wrote:
As a taxpayer and a concerned citizen Ihave been wondering how people that is on disable social security work everyday and still draw their monthly check and they can have anything they want and people like me that works for a living cant have anything and has to make it from payday to payday and a lot of the people on ss checs and working are dead beat dads and wont help with their kids that they just walked away and left and i know one person that i heard is working and getting paid cash and the man is tim elswick i think hes from harman and was married to Diana and then Freda I heard that he left her too for another woman. This kind of person gets everything he wants and has everything but a heart.
Didn't he leave Freda and go back to Diana or does he have another woman now.
Yes

Grundy, VA

#4 Dec 26, 2011
Yes these people do have a pass to work. Under 65 years of age can work and make several thousand a year, I am not sure of the exact amount and over 65 can work full time. There is no limit on them as to how much they can make in a year.
Taxpayer

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Dec 26, 2011
I know one family in the hurley area that 3 of them work for the school sytem I know of and the father of the house is on disability and still substitues and drives a school bus under his son's name who is a teacher.. They have the same middle name of paul thats how they get away with this.. I dont think it is right that one family has 3 or 4 people all working for the school system, it's like one gets a job there then they get their whole family on and on the side the very one of the family that draws the disability check drives a bus year round and knocks someone else out of a job.. Bad thing is this is supposed to be a very religious family.. yea right talk about hoggin all the jobs and cheating the system.. I think that should not be allowed and someone else should atleast have the bus driving job to feed their kids not some check drawer who contributes nothing to society..
Florine

Ransom, KY

#7 Dec 26, 2011
I know for sure Freda'a first husband was not mean to her he cooked,washed clothes and did it all and he would go to dialysis and come home and cook her breakfast.And I know because I am Jimmy's sister.
Work Boys Work

Grundy, VA

#8 Dec 26, 2011
Work boys all you can under the table. Everything you get away with is another penny that the dam rich is not collecting. These dam idiots that are complaining will pay tax and agree to pay more tax while the rich man makes millions and pays no tax. And then these idiots get on here complaining because they think some poor person made a dollar and didnt pay tax on it. Hel the rich dont pay tax and they dont have to pay Medicare Part B premiums either which are cut from the poor mans social security check.$99.90 a month to be exact.As long as the idiotic poor keep blaming the poor and complaining because a poor man made a dollar and didnt pay tax the rich will continue taking every dollar they can from the poor. I noticed one tax payer was complaining because they worked and had to still livefrom pay day to pay day and couldnt have what they wanted.
they never mentioned all those tax that was cut and will be raised to 80..00 morea month in the next two month so the rich wont have to pay tax on their billions. Why not complain about where your money is going and leave the poor alone. I guess you deserve what you are getting.
Pretty One

Grundy, VA

#9 Dec 26, 2011
Work Boys Work wrote:
Work boys all you can under the table. Everything you get away with is another penny that the dam rich is not collecting. These dam idiots that are complaining will pay tax and agree to pay more tax while the rich man makes millions and pays no tax. And then these idiots get on here complaining because they think some poor person made a dollar and didnt pay tax on it. Hel the rich dont pay tax and they dont have to pay Medicare Part B premiums either which are cut from the poor mans social security check.$99.90 a month to be exact.As long as the idiotic poor keep blaming the poor and complaining because a poor man made a dollar and didnt pay tax the rich will continue taking every dollar they can from the poor. I noticed one tax payer was complaining because they worked and had to still livefrom pay day to pay day and couldnt have what they wanted.
they never mentioned all those tax that was cut and will be raised to 80..00 morea month in the next two month so the rich wont have to pay tax on their billions. Why not complain about where your money is going and leave the poor alone. I guess you deserve what you are getting.
That is not the subject here anyway, but as long as you brought it up. That is the reason there is not going to be any SS when we get old enough to retire. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT WORD MEANS (RETIRE) or are you 20 years old and on the check too?!Everything you just wrote is stupid, DO YOU WORK, OR ARE U ON THE CHECK TOO AND WORK UNDER THE TABLE? Do you have kids? Are u supporting them, or are u getting away with the same????!!!!!
true

Grundy, VA

#10 Dec 26, 2011
I am on social security and if i felt good enough to work i wouldnt need someone keeping me up. It is very depressing to me to see people on the check working. You can make so much and still keep the check i think its 800 dollars a month. I think that should be done away with. If you can work you should work. I am from a hard working family and it really bothers me to have to drawn ssi. I hope all these people get caught and spend about 5 years in the pen. If the workers are gonna keep them up. Let them sleep on a concreate block. Its sad to see a 60 year old man that cant get on ssi that is broke down. Then you have rejects milking the system.
To Pretty One And True

Grundy, VA

#11 Dec 26, 2011
You talk about rejects you stupid Heathens. It would take the rejects 25 years or longer to milk the system of the Billions of Dollars that the goverment gave Fanny MaeBank last year to spread around on Bonuses and private Jets for Private vacations.That is why there wont be anything left in SS when you get old. Wake up stupid.
Yea True

Grundy, VA

#12 Dec 26, 2011
How about considering taking The Billions that the goverment gave Fanny Mae Banking over the last two years out of our tax money that was simply divided between the rich and famous. This money does not have to be repaid. I think the rich and famous that are on some big resort Island In a Big nice resort hotel which is being paid for with our tax dollars should know how it feels to sleep on a concrete block instead of this little poor man who cant live on the small SS check he is drawing and is trying to work to make ends meet. You FKNING people are crazier than Hel.
true

Grundy, VA

#13 Dec 26, 2011
To Pretty One And True wrote:
You talk about rejects you stupid Heathens. It would take the rejects 25 years or longer to milk the system of the Billions of Dollars that the goverment gave Fanny MaeBank last year to spread around on Bonuses and private Jets for Private vacations.That is why there wont be anything left in SS when you get old. Wake up stupid.
I think you should get a job and get off the draw and working on the side. Idiots like you ruin the system for people that really need it. This country has alot of problems and you are one of them.
Pretty One

Grundy, VA

#14 Dec 26, 2011
To Pretty One And True wrote:
I have one question for you. Are you on the "check" do you have a real job. I DO! And My Children are not Heathens, maybe your kids are Heathens, but not mine, because I work for a living and teach my children morals, and values. Not to grow-up and look forward to drawing a check from the goverment.
Jon

Oakwood, VA

#15 Dec 26, 2011
Video tape these people working and turn them in to SS and see how long they get away with it then!
True

Grundy, VA

#16 Dec 26, 2011
Are you Happy that they have just given Freddie Mac Three more billion dollars to do the same as the other bank mentioned above done? Freddie Mac got three Billion last year and was in the red for the coming year and came for more and got three Billion more. It doesn't have to be re paid either. This is a fkn private Company. By Hel at least the rejects as you call them are working for their money . They are not layed up in a mansion on a resot Island with their private jet parked outside with our tax dollars buying the gas Not to mention that our tax dollars is paying for everything they have.It is people like you who are allowing the rich to destroy us poor people and I am sure the goverment loves you and wishes we had more dumb asz like you around.
They Will Be

Grundy, VA

#17 Dec 26, 2011
If your children aren,t heathens Pretty One they will be. Go ahead and teach them the same damn values and morals that you have. Take from the poor and give to the rich. I know you are going to say do you work or are you on a check? It doesn,t matter. If I am on a check I worked some time in my life to get It. These Bastrds that are living high and mighty on your tax dollars never worked a day in their damn life. And that is the stupid values and morals you are teaching your children. It is ok for the super rich to take and use our tax dollars to live like Kings and never work but don't ever let the poor get away with one penny. I can hea you now telling them," Now children you complain if you catch any of these old poor rejects working trying to keep food on the table because they don't draw enough SS to live on. Be nice to the super Rich, They deserve all our respect and our money."
lol

Grundy, VA

#18 Dec 26, 2011
They Will Be wrote:
If your children aren,t heathens Pretty One they will be. Go ahead and teach them the same damn values and morals that you have. Take from the poor and give to the rich. I know you are going to say do you work or are you on a check? It doesn,t matter. If I am on a check I worked some time in my life to get It. These Bastrds that are living high and mighty on your tax dollars never worked a day in their damn life. And that is the stupid values and morals you are teaching your children. It is ok for the super rich to take and use our tax dollars to live like Kings and never work but don't ever let the poor get away with one penny. I can hea you now telling them," Now children you complain if you catch any of these old poor rejects working trying to keep food on the table because they don't draw enough SS to live on. Be nice to the super Rich, They deserve all our respect and our money."
I understand what you are saying but both are wrong no matter how you look at it. We cant do nothing about the rich people. But we can turn check drawers in that dont deserve it.
To Jon

Grundy, VA

#19 Dec 26, 2011
Go ahead, video tape somebody and send it in. Social Security knows that check drawers are living below the proverty level. Most of them are either doing without their Medicines or Doing without food to survive from month to month. They haven't gotten a raise in the past 2-3 years while trillion have been handed out to the rich. The social security administration will tell you to mind your own business. That if they want an investigation done they will do it their self. That stupid asz True posted that he or she would like to see them have to sleep on a concrete block.What Has this world come to? A heart couldn't Be No Colder Or No Harder.
To LOL

Grundy, VA

#20 Dec 26, 2011
Go ahead and turn them in. Things arent like they use to be. Hard hearted Heathens cant just pick up the phone and call and turn somebody in. These people are protected from this kind of sht now.They are encouraged to work if there is any thing they can do. With the work that is available in Buchanan County they don't even make enough to have to pay tax so they arent doing anything wrong. Hel they could work all year every day here In Buchanan and not meet the limit that they are allowed to earn and when you are below proverty level you dont have to pay tax. They are not cheating or breaking any tax or working laws.
Hey LOL

Grundy, VA

#21 Dec 26, 2011
What is your damn reasoning Here? Since we cant do anything about the rich breaking the goverment lets just take what we can from the poor and give it to the rich to. Is that what you are saying ? Go hide your damn face somewhere you stupid fkr. The poor check drawers deserve it just as much as the rich.
concerned taxpayer

Grundy, VA

#22 Dec 27, 2011
Florine wrote:
I know for sure Freda'a first husband was not mean to her he cooked,washed clothes and did it all and he would go to dialysis and come home and cook her breakfast.And I know because I am Jimmy's sister.
Jimmy wasnot good to freda he beat the hell out of her all the time she had to go to the emergency room one time because he beat her so bad so you keep thinking what you want to about Jimmy andi don't know where you are getting your information from but boy are you wrong about a lot of things

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
deleted Trey thread 5 hr rambo 5
Need Info On David Shortridge (Aug '09) 5 hr Srewed over on pay 32
Is There A Dictator In The White House 7 hr Dump Democrats ... 46
Richard Wolford from Hurley 9 hr The lowdown 16
cat 3126 tach sensor (Apr '12) 10 hr Donohmite 6
chubby red/pink haired girl with tattoos 11 hr Curious 6
Rednecks and Bunkers 16 hr Bunker farmer 3

Grundy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance