what does obama stand for
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jeremiah Obammy

United States

#42 Oct 17, 2012
Despite numerous media outlets attempting to downplay the issue, Twitter exploded last night following the debate with new threats from Obama supporters to assassinate Mitt Romney if he defeats Obama in the presidential race.
The primary reason given for Obama supporters wanting to see Romney dead is the fear that he will take away food stamps.
Jeremiah Obammy

United States

#43 Oct 17, 2012
Not really so wrote:
It may go on the same if Obama gets in there . It will be a hel of lot worse with Romney in there. He doesn't give a dam about Americans or job creation. All he cares about is making more millions for Mr Romney and working it in a way to avoid paying tax. That is why these people in chicago are losing their jobs. Bain Capital won't be paying tax in china and they can also get cheap labor. Romneys heart and soul is on the dollar, in his name, in a foreign bank, tax free.
I guess if Obammy can look at the American people and tell bald faced lies, then some deadbeat democrat sure doesn't mind....follow the idiot???
Not worried

Grundy, VA

#44 Oct 17, 2012
He will be ready to end his presidency before he ever realizes what a food stamp is.Little things like this have never been a part of his world or his life and he intends to keep it that way. Remember , he said he will ignore us.
spin

Ransom, KY

#45 Oct 17, 2012
Jeremiah Obammy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if Obammy can look at the American people and tell bald faced lies, then some deadbeat democrat sure doesn't mind....follow the idiot???
you sound as butt hurt as romney looked last night! and really romney was the one caught lying and no one was surprised but romney since all he does is lie. follow your ignoramous and watch america become a waste land, raped of all it's resources and sold off to the highest bidder.
noromney

Grundy, VA

#46 Oct 17, 2012
4 ur info wrote:
<quoted text> blame bush when all else fails I rather deal with it now rather than when it hits home
Ok Where are the WMD bush said was there and Romney is planing to do the same in Iran.
He Will Start War

Grundy, VA

#47 Oct 17, 2012
He will start another War. Death of our men and women in uniform for nothing, mean nothing to him. The money to pay for a war doesn't matter either. He has made it quiet clear that our men and woman in uniform consider themselves victims depending on a gov. hand out. And that he will ignore them. Where has our patriotism gone? He sounds like some kind of dam dictator to me. The way he disrespects mankind and no concern for no ones well being but his own.I think his dam ase ought to be shipped to china and made stay there. That is where he out sourced all the jobs to in that bain co. he owned. That is where his money is in the bank, among other foreigh countries, to avoid paying tax in US.
Lizzie Jane

Charlotte, NC

#48 Oct 18, 2012
Clint Eastwood wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama never had an economic plan when he was elected and still doesn't have one. Of course never having a jobs would be a clue that the big earred clown remains clueless on how to get real job growth. We have less people working than we did when he took office. Romney is a business man who knows how to create jobs.
Yes Mitt is a business man and he knows that you are going to believe anything he tells you so you will vote for him.!!!!!!!!! Obama is a liar but Rommey is not is your head buried in the sand.????? Your Bush sure knew how to create new jobs oh yes republicans can do everything better they have voted down everything that has been put before them to make it better for you and me just so they can get in office this Nov. So, I hope your man gets in so you can be happy and then you will have to move to China to get a job. I have already prepared myself to lose my medicare when he gets in so you better be preparing your family member to learn to live without theirs also cause after he gets in hes not going to give a good crap about you unless you are rich then you will have it made.
Jimmy Hoffa

United States

#49 Oct 18, 2012
He Will Start War wrote:
He will start another War. Death of our men and women in uniform for nothing, mean nothing to him. The money to pay for a war doesn't matter either. He has made it quiet clear that our men and woman in uniform consider themselves victims depending on a gov. hand out. And that he will ignore them. Where has our patriotism gone? He sounds like some kind of dam dictator to me. The way he disrespects mankind and no concern for no ones well being but his own.I think his dam ase ought to be shipped to china and made stay there. That is where he out sourced all the jobs to in that bain co. he owned. That is where his money is in the bank, among other foreigh countries, to avoid paying tax in US.
You make predictions like a total idiot.....but then again you are a sheep
Jimmy Hoffa

United States

#50 Oct 18, 2012
spin wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound as butt hurt as romney looked last night! and really romney was the one caught lying and no one was surprised but romney since all he does is lie. follow your ignoramous and watch america become a waste land, raped of all it's resources and sold off to the highest bidder.
Wasteland....what do you think the economy is now? More people out of work than when the clown tood office. Over 50mm on food stamps, double from when the clown took office. zNow go slap your mommy for telling you to be a democrat....LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grundy Hurley Game October 6,2017 Any Predictio... 7 hr Bear 4
does anyone know liza mcclanahan? (Mar '10) 7 hr Donkey 23
thinking of asking Candace St Clair to do my we... (Feb '11) 8 hr New2grundy 97
NFL, protestors and Trump 14 hr Reality 1
Supervisors an PSA Director Need to resign (Mar '16) 19 hr Jasmine 30
Bush or slick 20 hr Grayson 34
PSA Executive Director 21 hr Hassell 21

Grundy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance